• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Tell me what you think!!

• Thread starterCuck_Me_Andi
  • Start date

Cuck_Me_Andi

New around here...
Beloved Member
Jun 10, 2011
Tell me what you think please.

Attachments

• andy 2.jpg
    andy 2.jpg
    1.7 KB · Views: 537
  • andy.jpg
    andy.jpg
    2 KB · Views: 546
  • andy3.jpg
    andy3.jpg
    2.4 KB · Views: 536
  • andy4.jpg
    andy4.jpg
    1.4 KB · Views: 537
  • andy5.jpg
    andy5.jpg
    1.8 KB · Views: 542
Very small and not likely satisfying for any woman... sorry

Marry a virgin who is deeply religous. She will think you weenie is completely normal.

Otherwise, you might get unsolicitored visits from your mother-in-law with papers to sign for division of assets and compensation for her daughter's disappointment.

Better to sign or you won't be able to handle the shame as people whisper when you walk past. Even your boss would pass you up for promotion.

Your significant other would get a lot of visits from men wanting to help her out - and you might be asked to pay their expenses of giving her what you cannot.

These days, girls usually want a pre-inspection and trial run - rather than risk a nervous breakdown after the wedding - the only saving grace is that the BEST MAN at the wedding is susposed to be the RESERVE if hubby stubbles in his efforts of being a proper man. Sometimes, the BEST MAN wants a pre-wed trial, so he knows what the task will be if he needs to become a GOOD SAMARATAN later on.

hehe, great post

I met a guy who married a Filipino vigil girl hoping she wouldnt know any better bar his small cock. It wasnt long before she realized she needed more to really hit her spot. So the virgin trick won't work for long.
The girl is now a cock hungry wife that has two boyfriends who she fuck infront of her now cuck husband.
I am pencil dicked and have come to terms with my uselessness for fucking. You should too.

post pictures ppl.

oh my god:D that is so weeny:)

best put 'her' in panties:)

tvloverinto said:
I met a guy who married a Filipino vigil girl hoping she wouldnt know any better bar his small cock. It wasnt long before she realized she needed more to really hit her spot. So the virgin trick won't work for long.
The girl is now a cock hungry wife that has two boyfriends who she fuck infront of her now cuck husband.
I am pencil dicked and have come to terms with my uselessness for fucking. You should too.

Surely, she is now much better off - a cuckold and all the extra loving she can handle? If she had married a macho guy with a "13 inch EGO" and his libido dropped off, she would not be allowed to date other guys.

A guy with a weenie should never feel bad about getting married, as long as he makes every effort to help his wife have the best possible sex life he can give her. Cucks who recognise their "inadeqacy earlier on" can confess to their wife that they would feel so much happier if she did some discreet dating behind the scenes, and maybe her best friends can help her find suitable guys.

Do you live in the artic snow, coz that thing is sure scared of the world?

Have you ever thought of tying a weight on - to kinda stretch it a bit - or got some injections of tetosterone?

Men who eat a lot of food, find their stomach takes a lot of blood to digest it - with only a little bit to pump their penis up.

Go to a nudist colony and post a photo of what your penis looks like from the side when they are bending over. We need to see what your maximum "potential size" is.

Potential size is the same as the size it gets when it spurts the cum out into the air and across the room. Ideally a unexpected strap landing on your buttocks, can create the emotional energy to double the distance if the timing is spot on.

Users who are viewing this thread