• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Tell Me What You Think

• Thread starterWillJT7
  • Start date

WillJT7

New around here...
Beloved Member
May 1, 2017
I'm in the process of trying to convince my fiancé to take part in a 3some, or even sleep with someone else. Tell me what you think and I might show her the messages. And post more pics

FullSizeRender.jpg

Reactions: shocked, Harley, Blkbull87 and 4 others
WillJT7 said:
I'm in the process of trying to convince my fiancé to take part in a 3some, or even sleep with someone else. Tell me what you think and I might show her the messages. And post more pics

FullSizeRender.jpg

that is a very nice arse. lovely infact...... whay does she think to your ideas

WillJT7 said:

FullSizeRender.jpg
Nice ass

thanks guys. I've not shown her the comments yet, I am waiting for more to come through first

I 2323MG_4222.JPG

Reactions: Davey cuck, jps18, Nazareth and 1 other person
Amazing!!

WillJT7 said:
thanks guys. I've not shown her the comments yet, I am waiting for more to come through first

I 2323MG_4222.JPG
damn that ass looks good

Love that ass ! Hot thighs and thin waist . What I see so far is stunning . Sure hope to see more of her .

Here is another of her gorgeous backside! Keep the comments coming please. And anyone with any advice on how I should approach this would be appreciated ;)

IMG_9283.jpeg

Reactions: Readyu, My Wife Flashes, jps18 and 1 other person
WillJT7 said:

FullSizeRender.jpg

Good idea my slut wife need encouragement she has only been with 3 other men but they all treated her like a queen if you take my meaning

Amazing!! If you want trade pictures - PM

26.JPG

Reactions: Readyu
Very beautiful curves Your Lady has.

Still no news, but here's a bum shot in the meantime ;)

IMG_5623.PNG

Reactions: shocked and Nazareth
I'd love to use that

I
WillJT7 said:

FullSizeRender.jpg
think canifuck her got a bighard on

Mrlja said:
Amazing!! If you want trade pictures - PM

26.JPG

have done mate

Geglu said:
Very beautiful curves Your Lady has.

thank you! she has a beautiful body, made for sex!

very fine ass...wow

Let's see more! Convince her to take 2 at once and let me be that extra cock for her!

Just don't push too hard. At some point, you'll have to let it go and be thankful that you have a loving and faithful wife. If you push too much, you may lose her. If you really love her and desperately want to spend the rest of your life with her, you must accept the possibility that you will never live your fantasy.

Users who are viewing this thread