• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Tell My Wife What You Want!

• Thread starterMJ69
  • Start date
Always a crowd pleaser!

MJ69 said:
Always a crowd pleaser!
will your wife pose for me 3 pics the first squatting wareing a short black dress wareing white full cut panties lace edges showing her white gusset the second laying on your maritial bed her panties round her knees legs spread showing her hot married cunt and the 3 pic could she right in pen on her tummy this married pussy is pregnant by old black babymaker and his massive fat cock

Such a perfect creampie...how can you resist eating it? I couldn't...

I have no words for how hot your wife is, would love to see a big cock balls deep in her ass

damnn hot woman , id love to see her sucking a thick cock while she dildos that pussy with the blk dildo

The holy grail!!!

Every girl thinks about taking some black cock!

I would love to see a pic full frontal nude and written in cherry red lipstick NYC on one tit and bull68 on other

MJ69 said:
Sweetness XXX

What a good little slut she is! I am pleased to see she does exactly what she is told, and more importantly that you also do as your told. What a good 'cuckold' you are. Well I 'own' your slut now and she had better really understand this and you also need understand that you are their for help only and nothing more.

If you both want absolute control and humiliation, then you both must declare to me that you will do anything for me and call me 'master' here on in!

I want to see you holding her pussy open for me.

Would love to see some gangbang.

Sorry "Gangbang Princess" that's a no go! We're not into the whole control and humiliation thing as much as that. However, she will fulfill requests that turn her on. Thx.

does ur wife enjoy having her pussy stretched out would love to see her fisted

hot pics. how about a facial?

She's so fuckable

She does love her cum!

Wow love your cum eating wife

A picture of your wife laying down, legs spread and holding her pussy open waiting for my cock?

Ready and waiting!

One of the best sluts I have seen on here in a long time. How about a pic of her with a dog collar and leash?

Don't have a dog collar and leash (sounds like fun though) so will this do?

Users who are viewing this thread