• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Tell My Wife What You Want!

• Thread starterMJ69
  • Start date
She would look sensational spit roasted

A few more of my little cocksucker!!!

Absolutely fabulous. Love the black pvc lingerie and stockings. Any other lingerie pics. My girl always like to dress for her lovers. They really appreciate pretty lingerie. Your girl looks awesome.

Words cannot express the pure eroticism of your wife. Honestly my request is that if she is to become a "hotwife" why not take some pics of her in heels with her wearing an anklet.

I think we just miss her dressed in black sexy lingerie, stocking and high heels with lots of sperm coming down from her mouth and finding its way through her beautiful chest.

Can I see her with the words I am a little cum slut written on her stomach in a picture where she is pissing?

Wow she's amazing!

She is hot...but I will like some hair on her pussy.:)

I have seen some good threads on this and other sites. In fact I started what was probably the second most read thread on the old Dark Cavern forums - but this thread - EXCELLENT - easily in my Top 5 ever. I love how you handled peoples requests...and not in a skimpy way - but head on!
Your slut is spectacular!
Bravo. I tip my hat to you both.

MJ you two are one hot couple. I would LOVE to have your wife after those other men left her all sticky and messy.
Show me that mouth full of cum and I would be on her for a deep kiss in a second. Same for those crème pies.

Thank you BOTH for sharing .

Thanks everyone for the great replies and suggestions! Although not requested I thought I would share this hot tit fuck with you.

It's certainly appreciated .... such a hot slut

I would sit on her face with my cock between her tits and spank her pussy while she licks my ass

Gorgeous. I would love to tie her hands and feet to the bed posts. Lick and kiss her all over. Put my cock in her wet mouth. Finally slide my sperm filled cock into her hot, wet and tight pussy until I spray my seed onto her waiting fertile egg.

So Hot, I would twist her gorgeous nipples while filler her deep with my seed.

A few more of her latex outfit.

Beautiful!

MJ69, you have about 10,000 guys and girls wanna fuck your wife, me included. To empty my cum inside her would be a dream come true

fuck me that latex is sexy

Users who are viewing this thread