• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Tell My Wife What You Want!

• Thread starterMJ69
  • Start date
Showing off her pearls!

Last edited:
she is fantastic I would love to see that big cock sliding between her cute ass cheeks

dominate

I'd certainly like to dominate her - love her tits - wouldn't mind seeing her pussy

Her sweet pussy!!!
downunderbill said:
I'd certainly like to dominate her - love her tits - wouldn't mind seeing her pussy

wow some of you guys are so lucky

can we see her in black bra sucking you?

MJ69 said:
Her sweet pussy!!!
Must look stunning filled with a pulsing cock dumping its load in there.

selfing said:
wow some of you guys are so lucky

can we see her in black bra sucking you?

Some black bra cock sucking.

I would love to see cum dripping off her nipples.

Would love to see her and my gf ducking so I could Wank over them both

Two loads for my girl!

BALLYNANTY said:
I would love to see cum dripping off her nipples.

MJ69 you have won at life.
This thread is amazing and your girl is responsible for about 50 loads thus far.
Thanks,
Not sure what else to ask for seems we have seen quite a bit, but a dildo show would be nice ;)

I think if she was really going to be dominated, I would like to see her getting her nipples pierced, photos while she was getting a Queen of Spades tattoo on her pussy and getting fisted by a dominant lesbian.

VERY NICE!! Usually people just post "please tell her what to do" but then there is no follow up. You have both managed to follow up with several requests almost to the T!!! Great job! I am still working on my wife at this level but she is getting there. I hope you will be able to fullfill my request here...... I would like to see her in a VERY short skirt in public. Shopping is best with lots of people around as she bends over for stuff.

I'd love to see her biting on her lip while she's pulling on her nipples!

We need her in sexy black lingerie covered in cum!

The short answer is no it's not all mine! The actual story to how my wife ended up with two loads of cum on her chest is a little longer and would take a while to write. But if enought people want to hear about it then let me know and I will take the time to share it.

randomname said:
Both yours? That definitely needs a back story!

Her sexy little feet wrapped around a big black cock!

MJ69 said:
The short answer is no it's not all mine! The actual story to how my wife ended up with two loads of cum on her chest is a little longer and would take a while to write. But if enought people want to hear about it then let me know and I will take the time to share it.

Let's hear it!

Don't have access to a black cock so you will just have to use you imagination... unless someone wants to volunteer theirs!
rdirty78 said:
Her sexy little feet wrapped around a big black cock!

Users who are viewing this thread