• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Tell My Wife What You Want!

• Thread starterMJ69
  • Start date
Not black lingerie but still sexy!
caboy said:
We need her in sexy black lingerie covered in cum!

randomname said:
Both yours? That definitely needs a back story!

Ok, so here it is!

We had a party a while back at our house and a friend brought along his friend, a guy named Jake who was visiting form the wast coast. Everyone had fun and the party ran into the small hours of the morning but my friend who had brought Jake had taken off with some girl earlier and stranded him at the party. We were all pretty ***** so I offered to let me crash on the couch and after everyone had left Jake and I decided to finish off a bottle of Jack. We were drinking, talking and getting along well while my wife was slow dancing with herself, she was pretty buzzed. She decided to crank up the music and do her "Stripper Dance" which is something she does at clubs to tease and get attention although she never takes any clothes off. Anyway this time she was pushing it a lot further than normal and unbuttoning her white blouse revealing her black lacy bra to me and Jake! She said "I would have made a great stripper" to which I teased "I don't know about that" and Jake added "Do you think she has what it takes". The challenge was laid and we could see she was visibly annoyed with our remarks, so she hiked up her short skirt and started giving us a show. She had on a pair of cute colorful little panties and she proceeded to touch her breasts and rub her hands between her legs. We where both really enjoying the show when she approached me and started to give me a lap dance while facing Jake, grinding on me and panting. I was hard by now and I'm sure Jake was too! Out of nowhere she says "I want your cock", at first I wasn't sure I heard her right but I soon got the message as she reached down between her legs and undid my fly reaching in pulling my hard cock free. I one sweeping move she pulled her panties aside and slid onto my waiting eject cock. God was she wet as her hot pussy swallowed me whole. Poor Jake was dumb founded and didn't know how to react, he just sat there as this strange couple fucked in front of him. We have had sex in public before but never with an audience this close and it was really turning her on. She then said to Jake "How do you like this stripper now?" to which he replied "Fuck yeah, I like!" My wife's reply was "well show me... get that cock out boy and show me how much you like it". Again Jake didn't know quite how to react as he slowly reached into his pants and pulled out a very erect cock. He was much bigger than I was expecting and I could feel my wife's pussy tightening around my shaft as Jake started to slowly jerk on his cock while watching us fuck.

Without a word my wife slid off my cock and walked over to Jake, dropping to her knees she said "Let me help you with that" and took the full length of Jake's cock into her mouth without even looking back at me for any form of approval. It was my turn to be on the spot and I now didn't know how to react! Jake looked at me for a reaction and not knowing how to react I just took a sip of my JD and smiled trying to play it cool. This was all the approval Jake needed and he started to enjoy the experience gripping my wife's hair and thrusting his hips forward as my wife enthusiastically sucked his cock, licking his ball and deep throating him. I sat there watching feeling the cold air on my wet cock listing to my wife make gargling noises as Jake's large cock filled her throat cutting off her air supply. At this point she got up and straddled Jake sliding onto his wet cock reverse cowgirl. As she rode him she looked at me with no visible expression on her face just an intense look of pleasure in her eyes. At this point I realized this was the hot thing I had ever seen, my beautiful wife fucking another guy right in front of me.

Surprisingly she did not ride Jake for long before dismounting and kneeling in the center of the livingroom. Removing her black lace bra she said "I want both of you to cum on my tits" (I was later to find out this had been a long time fantasy of hers). We obliged her and cocks in hand we stood circle jerk fashion beating on our cocks as she begged for our cum. Jake was the first to cum dumping a huge load on her chest shortly followed by me. When we were fully spent she jokingly she said "my work here is done" smiled and got up to go to the bathroom to shower. Jake and I stood there laughing until we realized we were still two relative strangers standing in my living room with our cocks out!

I was wrecked so I headed off to bed and Jake slept over (on the couch) while my wife showered and pampered herself in the bathroom.

The next morning Jake didn't say much and left quite promptly to catch his cab, which at the time I though was a little strange. It was only much later when my wife and I were openly discussing how we want to do something like that again did she finally confess to me that after I had gone to bed that night Jake and fucked her again in the shower and once more on the couch... dirty little slut!

I was able to take a few camera phone shots during the evening, however my wife really doesn't want me posting them as she feels she doesn't look good in them. Here's a few anyway.

MJ69 said:
Ok, so here it is!

We had a party a while back at our house and a friend brought along his friend, a guy named Jake who was visiting form the wast coast. Everyone had fun and the party ran into the small hours of the morning but my friend who had brought Jake had taken off with some girl earlier and stranded him at the party. We were all pretty ***** so I offered to let me crash on the couch and after everyone had left Jake and I decided to finish off a bottle of Jack. We were drinking, talking and getting along well while my wife was slow dancing with herself, she was pretty buzzed. She decided to crank up the music and do her "Stripper Dance" which is something she does at clubs to tease and get attention although she never takes any clothes off. Anyway this time she was pushing it a lot further than normal and unbuttoning her white blouse revealing her black lacy bra to me and Jake! She said "I would have made a great stripper" to which I teased "I don't know about that" and Jake added "Do you think she has what it takes". The challenge was laid and we could see she was visibly annoyed with our remarks, so she hiked up her short skirt and started giving us a show. She had on a pair of cute colorful little panties and she proceeded to touch her breasts and rub her hands between her legs. We where both really enjoying the show when she approached me and started to give me a lap dance while facing Jake, grinding on me and panting. I was hard by now and I'm sure Jake was too! Out of nowhere she says "I want your cock", at first I wasn't sure I heard her right but I soon got the message as she reached down between her legs and undid my fly reaching in pulling my hard cock free. I one sweeping move she pulled her panties aside and slid onto my waiting eject cock. God was she wet as her hot pussy swallowed me whole. Poor Jake was dumb founded and didn't know how to react, he just sat there as this strange couple fucked in front of him. We have had sex in public before but never with an audience this close and it was really turning her on. She then said to Jake "How do you like this stripper now?" to which he replied "Fuck yeah, I like!" My wife's reply was "well show me... get that cock out boy and show me how much you like it". Again Jake didn't know quite how to react as he slowly reached into his pants and pulled out a very erect cock. He was much bigger than I was expecting and I could feel my wife's pussy tightening around my shaft as Jake started to slowly jerk on his cock while watching us fuck.

Without a word my wife slid off my cock and walked over to Jake, dropping to her knees she said "Let me help you with that" and took the full length of Jake's cock into her mouth without even looking back at me for any form of approval. It was my turn to be on the spot and I now didn't know how to react! Jake looked at me for a reaction and not knowing how to react I just took a sip of my JD and smiled trying to play it cool. This was all the approval Jake needed and he started to enjoy the experience gripping my wife's hair and thrusting his hips forward as my wife enthusiastically sucked his cock, licking his ball and deep throating him. I sat there watching feeling the cold air on my wet cock listing to my wife make gargling noises as Jake's large cock filled her throat cutting off her air supply. At this point she got up and straddled Jake sliding onto his wet cock reverse cowgirl. As she rode him she looked at me with no visible expression on her face just an intense look of pleasure in her eyes. At this point I realized this was the hot thing I had ever seen, my beautiful wife fucking another guy right in front of me.

Surprisingly she did not ride Jake for long before dismounting and kneeling in the center of the livingroom. Removing her black lace bra she said "I want both of you to cum on my tits" (I was later to find out this had been a long time fantasy of hers). We obliged her and cocks in hand we stood circle jerk fashion beating on our cocks as she begged for our cum. Jake was the first to cum dumping a huge load on her chest shortly followed by me. When we were fully spent she jokingly she said "my work here is done" smiled and got up to go to the bathroom to shower. Jake and I stood there laughing until we realized we were still two relative strangers standing in my living room with our cocks out!

I was wrecked so I headed off to bed and Jake slept over (on the couch) while my wife showered and pampered herself in the bathroom.

The next morning Jake didn't say much and left quite promptly to catch his cab, which at the time I though was a little strange. It was only much later when my wife and I were openly discussing how we want to do something like that again did she finally confess to me that after I had gone to bed that night Jake and fucked her again in the shower and once more on the couch... dirty little slut!

I was able to take a few camera phone shots during the evening, however my wife really doesn't want me posting them as she feels she doesn't look good in them. Here's a few anyway.

A few more!

Really hot story mate

Don't ever let your wife tell you she doesn't look good! She looks so incredibly slutty hot in those photos I'm rock hard right now and stroking my dick to your wife!!! She is every cuckold's perfect dream of a wife! I'd love to send her off on a date and have her lover drop her off in the morning looking exactly the way she does in those pictures! Fucking gorgeous!!!

Yeah the first and third one form the left is me. I didn't get any close up shots of them fucking... too busy beating on my own cock!

MJ69 said:
Yeah that one and the third one over form straight on is me. I didn't get any close up shots of them fucking... too busy beating on my own cock!

I can't say I blame you, that is such a sight!!! Was this the only time you've gotten photos of her with someone else?

Yeah, but planning something soon so should get some good photos.
randomname said:
I can't say I blame you, that is such a sight!!! Was this the only time you've gotten photos of her with someone else?

Kudos on an amazing thread, please keep it going it would be great to see her with a dildo in each hole or a cock in one and acdildo in the other! She is super hot!!

Creeper76 said:
Kudos on an amazing thread, please keep it going it would be great to see her with a dildo in each hole or a cock in one and acdildo in the other! She is super hot!!

A little dildo fun.

Damn man I would donate my nuts to science just to use you wife for one night!!! I'd let you clean as a reward!

I'd get her naked on her knees, grab the back of her hair and face fuck her while her eyes water and she gags with my cock in her mouth.
Then she'd be on all fours while I fuck her bareback and pump her sweet, married pussy full of cum. Then I'd make her put her knickers back on and send her back to you with them soaked in my cum.

hecky said:
I'd get her naked on her knees, grab the back of her hair and face fuck her while her eyes water and she gags with my cock in her mouth.
Then she'd be on all fours while I fuck her bareback and pump her sweet, married pussy full of cum. Then I'd make her put her knickers back on and send her back to you with them soaked in my cum.

I'd like to watch my wife get face fuck and used roughly, she loves to be taken hard!

Absolutely amazing. Hot as can be.

What about hands tied, on her knees wearing something skimpy and black with a cock in her mouth?

Sexy lady! Love to see her with a big cock deep in her pretty little asshole.

chesney_fan3 said:
Absolutely amazing. Hot as can be.

What about hands tied, on her knees wearing something skimpy and black with a cock in her mouth?

Her hands are actually tied here!

blackrat said:
Sexy lady! Love to see her with a big cock deep in her pretty little asshole.

She doesn't do anal as often as I would like, but when she does... cuming in her super tight pretty little asshole is insane!

Many thanks for the great anal pics. Glad to see that you cum IN her ass and not on it, so many guys pull out and then cum. Cumming in a sexy lady's ass is so much better.

Users who are viewing this thread