• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Tell My Wife What You Want!

• Thread starterMJ69
  • Start date
Last pic my favorite, would love to suck that cum from her asshole and tongue fuck it for hours. Beautiful ass and starfish, one of the best I have seen and she does also have some great cocksucking lips!

absolutely perfect anal cream pie...such a beautiful butthole leaking thick goo is why us wife cleaners become wife cleaners...

wifecleaner said:
absolutely perfect anal cream pie...such a beautiful butthole leaking thick goo is why us wife cleaners become wife cleaners...

I think a little more clean up may be required?

Lots more creampies please. Pussy or anal will be excellent.

Like to see the belly bred and swelling up

First gently restrain her arms and feet, not to tight but so at her tits and pussy are open to my advancing tongue. I would then nuzzle in her pussy until I was near her clit but make her want it and squirm and wiggle until she try to mover her clit closer to my mouth. Then after about 30 minutes of eating I'd slide up and let her cunt lips feel my 9 inch cock sliding up her slit, very lightly and restrained she would not be able to get the big head of my uncut cock in her. Then after rubbing for 15 or 20 minutes I drive in 9 inched deep against her cervix. I keep going until she was cuming and then put all the baby making juice I could inside her, hoping it was her fertile time of the month.

Baby is ready and waiting for some good attention!

This is a bad ass thread ;] I'd like to see a close up of her asshole full of cum and then I'd like to see her clean up the cum with her finger and then lick it all up with it dripping down her lips.
That would be an amazing set of pictures!

Tokyocouple said:
VERY NICE!! Usually people just post "please tell her what to do" but then there is no follow up. You have both managed to follow up with several requests almost to the T!!! Great job! I am still working on my wife at this level but she is getting there. I hope you will be able to fullfill my request here...... I would like to see her in a VERY short skirt in public. Shopping is best with lots of people around as she bends over for stuff.
Just following up with you on my request from your wife. can she do this for me?

Tokyocouple said:
Just following up with you on my request from your wife. can she do this for me?

Cooling off after a hot evening out!

I want to see that slave in training covered in the names of the men she'll be serving, in a variety of positions, getting 2+ cocks in each hole as possible, even if they're fake cocks to stretch that worthless cunt out. Her pussy needs to be marked for what it is, a cumdumpster for her betters, her asshole nothing but a hole to expel and get fisted and fucked relentlessly in. Her mouth marked as a hole for pleasing her Masters.

Users who are viewing this thread