• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Tell Tail Signs Change Is In The Air

• Thread starterDanny - Muscular Black 4
  • Start date

Danny - Muscular Black 4

New around here...
Beloved Member
Jun 4, 2009
ok, ive been saying this for a while, some people laugh, some nodd in aprovement and some look shocked and say yeahh its true.

i love women in heels, higher the sexier. and about 6 years ago i was dateing a married woman, and for a joke i asked her to wear heels higher than her hubbys cock was long. never saw that lady in anything less than 5" heels after that.

im pretty sure most women allready do this, and im not trying to sell more pairs of stripper heels here but im pretty sure next time you see a woman in killer heels, shes getting bored with hubby and looking for black muscle. im 6'3" so i love my women in stripper heels, and pretty-much every woman ive dated wears them if they dont a quick word usually changes there way of thinking.

just curious to see how many people see the funny side or share my way of thinking? or maybe your a ladie and should start following the trend???

Um well most women don't wear 9 inch heels. 5 inchs are pretty high as it is. Now high heels are seen as risque, so if a women wears them out w/o hubby, she's likely trying to get other guys attention. Her husband could be hung like a horse and she could still be bored.

Just when I thought I'd seen the extent of ridiculousness on these forums. Thanks man. You've raised the bar for us all.

voy said:
Just when I thought I'd seen the extent of ridiculousness on these forums. Thanks man. You've raised the bar for us all.

ROTFLMAO...:jerry::wtf::nutpunch:...I just got on here and that one hurt me..(laughing so hard)

Last edited by a moderator:
Heels

I have never laugh so hard in my life i cannot belive anyone would post something like this

I don't see what is so strange about it, I've heard stuff like this before.

Tail for danny

Hey Danny,what about this tail for you

Attachments

• ass1.jpg
    ass1.jpg
    37.5 KB · Views: 317
wow, whats all the fuss about??? im just being honest i love high heels on women, infact i love seeing women dress sexi, slutty its confident, shows attitude and im attracted to it. and all ive done is given it a sexi, funny reason for the woman to wear heels. you show me a woman that doesnt like wearing stripper heels or thought about wearing them and ill show you a liar. and if the women wanna be honest i bet most girls have heels higher than some of the poeples dicks they've fucked.

thanks for the pic davejen but she aint my type. nice tho

Why would you call some Else's fetish ridiculous? don't you have a fetish or two? BTW go check out stiletto girls .com, There are a lot of men including me that love to see a woman in high heels.

Giraffes

cockbag said:
My wife wears stilts, what should I do?

This is a telltale sign that your wife has met a giraffe that is totally rocking her boat! Beware or she will run off and make little baby giraffes!