• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Tell us how you've been cuckolded, part 1

• Thread starterLaceyfemme
  • Start date

How have you been cuckolded by your wife going out on dates?

• Helped my wife prepare for "dates"

Votes: 23 79.3%
  • Texted or been on the phone with her during "dates"

Votes: 18 62.1%
  • Talked with her afterwards about what she did on her "date"

Votes: 26 89.7%
  • Ate her pussy after "dates"

Votes: 22 75.9%
  • Fucked after "dates"

Votes: 16 55.2%

• Total voters

Laceyfemme

Experienced sissy and cuckold wannabe
Beloved Member
Feb 22, 2021
Hawaii
Part 1 of several. Hope this isn't too much.

Reactions: CUCKOLDOFLATINA, toolman2c, nashcouple and 1 other person
i hope this is a good thread?

Reactions: toolman2c
I hope so, too. Maybe it will break the ice so that people write a bit more about their experiences, although there is plenty written at this site already. I will post something in a day or two if no one else does.

Reactions: toolman2c and lnohhnvm
So anyway, my first wife cucked me twice with my older half brother at get togethers at his place. He was about 57, me 22, her 19 or 20. We were all mildly stoned, and one thing led to another. The first time we had a threesome in the same room, but I was too nervous to get hard enough to perform properly. So they fucked in front of me while I just played with myself. The second time, they just left me on my own while they went off to fuck in the bedroom.

A few years later, my wife was in med school and under lots of stress. So my wife invited a fellow student over to "study" while I was at work, and of course they ended up fucking. She told me about it, and I was somewhere between excited and upset.

The next day they realized that he had left his watch at our apartment. So naturally he had to come over and get it...and they fucked again.

Now I was just plain upset, especially hearing her say that she really just *had* to let him come over to retrieve his watch after he had forgotten it while fucking her. We argued, and she left for the weekend to get her head on straight. So she spent the weekend with one of her professors, who fucked her several times as well.

She claimed to be true to me for the rest of med school. I remained somewhere between paranoid, and being excited at the thought of her cheating on me.

There was more stress during her internship, compounded by raising young kids and the fact I was getting chemo. So she ended up having a long term affair with another coworker for 2-3 years before we divorced. It had its ups and downs--she went out to fuck him once or twice a week on average, sometimes staying overnight and sometimes coming home and telling me all about it while I ate her pussy so she could cum again.

I honestly enjoyed her cucking me, and it didn't bother that she needed another man to fuck her during the days I was down from the chemo. But the extra childcare eventually got to me, especially after they started taking vacations together. She remained very firm that she could see him and fuck him whenever she wanted, and I would just need to deal with it. So we argued, couldn't reach a compromise, and eventually broke up. But we still got together and fucked for a few more months after that when her new man was out of town...

So do you call it a hotwife situation, or just a bad breakup? It has always been somewhere in between for me. It probably all would have turned out fine if I had just been either a little more mature or submissive, or hadn't have gotten quite so sick.

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: Chjuk, toolman2c, DaveJ and 1 other person
Laceyfemme said:
So anyway, my first wife cucked me twice with my older half brother at get togethers at his place. He was about 57, me 22, her 19 or 20. We were all mildly stoned, and one thing led to another. The first time we had a threesome in the same room, but I was too nervous to get hard enough to perform properly. So they fucked in front of me while I just played with myself. The second time, they just left me on my own while they went off to fuck in the bedroom.

A few years later, my wife was in med school and under lots of stress. So my wife invited a fellow student over to "study" while I was at work, and of course they ended up fucking. She told me about it, and I was somewhere between excited and upset.

The next day they realized that he had left his watch at our apartment. So naturally he had to come over and get it...and they fucked again.

Now I was just plain upset, especially hearing her say that she really just *had* to let him come over to retrieve his watch after he had forgotten it while fucking her. We argued, and she left for the weekend to get her head on straight. So she spent the weekend with one of her professors, who fucked her several times as well.

She claimed to be true to me for the rest of med school. I remained somewhere between paranoid, and being excited at the thought of her cheating on me.

There was more stress during her internship, compounded by raising young kids and the fact I was getting chemo. So she ended up having a long term affair with another coworker for 2-3 years before we divorced. It had its ups and downs--she went out to fuck him once or twice a week on average, sometimes staying overnight and sometimes coming home and telling me all about it while I ate her pussy so she could cum again.

I honestly enjoyed her cucking me, and it didn't bother that she needed another man to fuck her during the days I was down from the chemo. But the extra childcare eventually got to me, especially after they started taking vacations together. She remained very firm that she could see him and fuck him whenever she wanted, and I would just need to deal with it. So we argued, couldn't reach a compromise, and eventually broke up. But we still got together and fucked for a few more months after that when her new man was out of town...

So do you call it a hotwife situation, or just a bad breakup? It has always been somewhere in between for me. It probably all would have turned out fine if I had just been either a little more mature or submissive, or hadn't have gotten quite so sick.
damn, Lacey, i don't know what to say about all that.

Reactions: toolman2c
lnohhnvm said:
damn, Lacey, i don't know what to say about all that.
Life is rarely straightforward.

Users who are viewing this thread