• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

tell you about this cuck in chastity

• Thread starterjennifera1
  • Start date

jennifera1

New around here...
Beloved Member
Nov 28, 2007
This picture is of my best friends husband. I took the picture, and he is just in the begining stages of being cucked. He knows his wife has cheated on him. He was recently shaved, and his wife is making him shave his whole body on a regular basis. But what he doesn't know yet, is that his wife is going to eventually change him into a woman, 1 step at a time. He only works part time, so she doesn't really care if he looses hi job. She works full time and has the benifits, so if he gets fired over this it's not a big deal. I think this is going to be fun to watch and I will keep you guys posted on what happens.

Here is a pic of him in his new exobelt. His wife and I thought you would enjoy this.

Attachments

• rj.jpg
    rj.jpg
    45.6 KB · Views: 804
  • Love
Reactions: 412perv
Wow Jenny,

Two great posts from you in a row! I for one have had the fantasy of of my mistress doing this to me, but she seems to enjoy having me serving her more as a male.

How is your friend going to accomplish this? Does she plan on feeding him herbal supplements or does she have access to hard core medications for the job? I for one look forward to updates on how you and your friend are doing in your cuckolding and her feminization plans.

Hi Jennifera,

jennifera1 said:
This picture is of my best friend's husband. I took the picture, and he is just in the begining stages of being cucked.

Very good! Your woman friend is on the right track, and has her husband on the right track. Good photo, too.

jennifera1 said:
He knows his wife has cheated on him.

This too is good. It's best that your friend has started her husband down the road of becoming accustomed to being humiliated in that way.

jennifera1 said:
He was recently shaved, and his wife is making him shave his whole body on a regular basis.

That's a good start....

jennifera1 said:
But what he doesn't know yet is, his wife is going to eventually change him into a woman, 1 step at a time.

Hm.... perhaps your friend would find this link of interest:

Making Him Mind, The Transition Begins

(it's a "subpage" that can also be reached from this link):

The Fine Art of Queening

You might also consider suggesting the following link to your friend, which presents a good feminization program:

Femme your hubby #1

jennifera1 said:
He only works part time, so she doesn't really care if he loses his job. She works full time and has benefits, so if he gets fired over this it isn't a big deal.

Transgendering is becoming more widespread and is gaining increased acceptance, so your friend's husband might not lose his job, necessarily. I suppose it depends on the nature of his boss, co-workers and organization.

jennifera1 said:
I think this is going to be fun to watch and I will keep you guys posted on what happens.

Yes, please do that.

jennifera1 said:
Here is a pic of him in his new exobelt. His wife and I thought you would enjoy this.

Thanks for the interesting photo. The exobelt looks somewhat cumbersome, though, what with having two padlocks. Is there some reason your friend selected that for her husband, as opposed to some other type of chastity device?

—Custer

MacNfries said:
Some more pics to digest. Really makes you think, doesn't it!? Don't try this at home, folks! :(

go to The English Mansion,see what they do to dicks there,ouch!!!

would like to see the both of them together...

your husband and tis sissy in chastity kissing - its very hot!

Any new developments?
How is the feminization coming? Is he resisting? I know I would!

OneForSure said:
Any new developments?
How is the feminization coming? Is he resisting? I know I would!

The problem is that once a strong woman has decided to feminize her husband she has already got a head start he and eventually acquiesces. She'll probably play on his weaknesses and he'll find himself in a trap. One compromising picture and he'll do anything she says. Eventually he'll get used to it.

Last edited by a moderator:
My wife doesn;t want me to become a "woman" .but she has brouht up the idea of having my cock removed surgically.I've been in chastity for more than 4 yrs (that's me in my modified cb3000 inthe forst pic)and she used to release me and give me a hand job once every couple of months,but stopped doing that when she retired and started having sex with alot of different men duringht e day in addition to the lovers she was seeing in the evenings. I haven;t touched my cock, or ocme , in over 8 months and since she says she has no intention of ever letting me come again I really don;t need to have a cock.She found the second pic on a website devoted to this sort of thing and showed me that thati shwat she would like for me . she wanst me to still have my balls so i would still be horny and want to come, but just have no way to do it., I know there are those here who hate the idea of a cuckold being denied sex and are even more agianst the idea fo chastity(macnfries,and others I'm sure) and I certainly understand thier point of view, but for some of us,and definitely me, being denied both sex and orgasms while my wife;s lovers are getting to enjoy her pussy and she is enjoying thier cocks is the most erotic thing I've ever experienced. I don; tknow if it's even possible to hvae this kind of surgery without doing the whole sex change thing,which does not interest us,but I do love being her cuckold and being in chastity.

Attachments

• CB3000 001_edited.jpg
    CB3000 001_edited.jpg
    61.1 KB · Views: 274
  • NO COCK.jpg
    NO COCK.jpg
    30.7 KB · Views: 354
Last edited by a moderator:
VaCuck

what you need to do is become a sissy pussy for men!! Her bf's or have her find some men for you. They will fuck your sissy pussy, while humiliating you, and cum inside of you. You will suck their man cocks and swallow their cum!! You need to start wearing panties and makeup and lipstick, also. Have her watch, video, the men fucking your sissy pussy while you make little sissy moans and sighs for the real men!! You really do need to be bred!!!
sissy missy;)

wish I could find a good wife like this

VaCuckHub,

VaCuckHub said:
My wife doesn't want me to become a "woman" but she has brought up the idea of having my cock removed surgically.

I haf'ta tell ya, this doesn't strike me as the best idea since the invention of the pill. Here are some aspects of it you might want to think about.

1) Penis removal is non-trivial surgery, and I doubt it would be covered by any insurance co. without a compelling medical reason. Thus, you and/or your wife would have to pay for it out of pocket.

2) Like surgeries of other kinds, it would not be risk-free. If there were complications, you and/or your wife would have to pay for treatment of those as well. The eventual cost could be much larger than anything you initially anticipate.

3) I doubt any well-qualified, competent surgeon would perform this procedure without it being medically necessary. The surgeon, quite possibly, would be risking loss of his or her license.

4) Thus, you would probably (I would guess) have to have the surgery performed by someone not well-qualified and not appropriately licensed as a surgeon. This would greatly increase the risk of (possibly painful) complications, and the difficulty and expense of other M.D.'s dealing with the botched job.

3) A good rule of thumb is to avoid surgery of just about any kind unless it's unavoidable. This is an excellent example of a case where this rule of thumb applies. From this point of view, no other argument is necessary.

VaCuckHub said:
I've been in chastity for more than 4 yrs .... I don't know if it's even possible to have this kind of surgery without doing the whole sex change thing, which does not interest us. .... But I do love being her cuckold and being in chastity.

If your wife likes variety, other kinds of chastity devices are available including full-belt models manufactured by "Tollyboy" and "Neosteel." See also "Exobelt." (You can google them.) They range from somewhat to quite a bit more expensive than the model you're wearing now, but any or all of them would be a whole lot less costly than surgery and would not involve the associated risks. Think of the advantages. Your wife could boast to her lovers and femdom woman friends about the interesting variety of chastity belts and devices she requires you to wear, and require you to lower your pants to display your model of the day. This would not be possible with an amputated penis. Once your wife required you to show the results of your surgery to others, there would be nothing more to see (so to speak).

Incidentally, your photo at right showing a young man with a missing penis, apparently in excellent physical condition, could easily have been digitally modified. Deleting a penis would be fairly easy in a digital photo.

—Custer

Huge risk of on-going infections if you shorten the penis, and you might find it keeps dripping out urine without a tap on it to stop it.

Castration with a rubber ring used on sheep, dog or cattle is very easy, but the fun of controlling a man would be greater if he still has powerful sexual desires, but is unable to have them satisfied.

Once he loses his testicles in 3-4 weeks from a rubber ring, he starts gaining fat and losing muscle because he has 80% less testosterone in his bloodstream. He has also less able to keep up his domestic and gardening duties, which throws more work back on a woman's shoulders. So castration can become a negative.

The challenge is to increase the man's desire for sex whilst not letting him experience it -that is the real test for a Female led marriage.

Removing his balls or cock is a form of freedom for a husband, as he no longer feels the tension of unfulfilled desire. His is no longing experiencing tease/denial. So his wife is no longer pulling his strings, she has lost her power over him. He is now surplus, redundant, no longer entertaining her, and the only thing that castration does is to render him unable to provide any teasing/denial pleasure to another female who might be looking for a new client to serve her.

It takes a lot of time to train a hubby to sissification, so it sounds reasonable to pass him onto same gender once you don't want his penis and testicles any longer.

Reactions: 412perv
Iwant mature....Thanks for the woderful suggestions but my wife has no desire for me to be a sissy or become feminized.. and for that matter neither do I. The excitemen tof cuckolding for us is that I am "manly" and have the role ofthe "man of the house" in terms of providing for us and satisfying her emotionally,but that other men are getting to enjoy having sex with he rinstead of me becasue of hosw small my cock is.

Saraha...... no, my wife definitely would not want me castrated for exactly the reasons you specified.. she likes that i have the deisre to have orgasms but can;t becasue i am in chastity while her lovers can enjoy that pleasure,and lvoes to tease me about it. There is no need to "shorten" my cock,it;s already veyr short,whichis why she started to cuckold meinthe forst place.. what she was talking about is a "penectomy" which is the complete removal of the penis including part ofit which is acctually unseen.From what we have read when this surgery is perfomred an alternate outlet for peeing is provided.

Custer.... your points are all valid.. a penectomy is definitely real surgery and comes with all the risks inherent with any surgery.. and ,as I said myself, I'mnot even sure it could be done without going the whole "sex change " rt ,which we have no interest in, or unless it was medically necessary, as yous aid.Apparently, it is rarely performed except in extreme cases of penile cancer ..and I certainly wouldn;t consider having someoen nnot qyualified do it. I didn't say I was seriously considering doing it at all.. just that my wife liikes the "idea' of it in that it would assure I could never have an orgasm again.. or have sex , obviously.. but she's happy with my present situation..being locked up in the cb3000.. we have looked at the exobelt as a option ..not for the sake of variety ,but becasue it is designed to cover the balls as wel as the cock and can be ordered to fit...

As far as the pic of the young man with no cock..you are absolutely right..and I have no idea if it is real or not. My wife found it on the web

Maybe Cucks who enjoy chastity but quite reasonably dont want castration,should consider something I saw on Cuckoldplace.com. Posted by Gabriel222. it goes under the title of Drygasm the ultimate in male chastity. basically it involves insertin a sort of plug in the tube from the testes .Only the odd drop of seminal fluid can get through. This means the cuck can get erections ,but can never get orgasm or ejaculate. Their cuckoldresses can in effect use them as live dildoes. They can be used again and again because they can never get release.

jennifera1 said:
This picture is of my best friends husband. I took the picture, and he is just in the begining stages of being cucked. He knows his wife has cheated on him. He was recently shaved, and his wife is making him shave his whole body on a regular basis. But what he doesn't know yet, is that his wife is going to eventually change him into a woman, 1 step at a time. He only works part time, so she doesn't really care if he looses hi job. She works full time and has the benifits, so if he gets fired over this it's not a big deal. I think this is going to be fun to watch and I will keep you guys posted on what happens.

Any updates has she got him neutered yet