• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Telling the truth while cumming

• Thread starterSon of John
  • Start date

Son of John

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
Jan 30, 2008
I wonder if anyone else has had this experience.

If I want to know anything about my wife's past, I always ask her when she is close to cumming, while I am fucking her, either with my cock of my finger.

It is at that point that her inhibitions are completely destroyed and she will tell anything truthfully. I once asked her, just as she was about to cum, how many different guys had fucked her and she screamed out "I don't know! Lots and lots!" I asked "A hundred guys?" and she screamed "Yes! Yes!" as her orgasm hit her.

Later she tried to pretend that it wasn't the truth, and that she was just saying it to excite me, but I am sure she was telling the truth, and that she has fucked with about a hundred other guys.

Another time as we were fucking, I asked her if her ex-husband had a bigger cock than I did. She tried to not answer and to pretend that she didn't know, but as she got closer to cumming, and I asked her again, she cried out "Yes! He was bigger than you! He was a lot bigger!" Then she had a wild orgasm and I did too as I thought about her ex fucking her with a bigger cock than mine.

Has anyone else had this experience?

• Love
Reactions: AstaSilva
Son of John said:
I once asked my wife, just as she was about to cum, how many different guys had fucked her and she screamed out: "I don't know! Lots and lots!" I asked "A hundred guys?" and she screamed "Yes! Yes!" as her orgasm hit her.

Nice...

Son of John said:
Later she tried to pretend that wasn't the truth; she just said that to excite me. But, I am sure she was telling the truth and she has fucked about a hundred other guys.

Are you sure...? It seems possible it may have been closer to (e.g.) 200 or 300. At the moment your wife was starting to orgasm, she was probably trying hard to focus on that. Thus, most likely, she was trying to banish you and your pesky question from her mind when she shouted out her quick answer...

Son of John said:
Another time as we were fucking, I asked her if her ex-husband had a bigger cock than I did. She tried to not answer and to pretend that she didn't know, but as she got closer to cumming and I asked her again, she cried out: "Yes! He was bigger than you! He was a lot bigger!" Then she had a wild orgasm and I did too as I thought about her ex fucking her with a bigger cock than mine.

That seems a lot more likely to have been a true reply. It's something that's embedded in her mind and she'll never forget it. Also, it was a simple "yes or no" question.

To estimate how many other men she fucked before (and after) she married you, your wife would probably have to take significant time to do a thoughtful inventory, probably with pencil and paper.

Son of John said:
Has anyone else had this experience?

No. It's an interesting concept, though.

My fiancee is also more likely to let out juicy details when she is extremely close to cumming too. I don't believe this phenomenon is limited to women though....I have admitted things right before I cummed that I would have never had I not been so worked up.

An orgasm can be so intense

I think a lot of women say things that they don't mean to say when their really stimulated and about to have an orgasm , or maybe they do mean it . Just like some men or a least me anyway , will spill the beans and say things to my wife when really excited and about to cum . There is this one guy I knew a while back that my wife thinks is a total looser , not that good looking always high from pot or drinking . My wife would get really pissed and disgusted when he came around , He's even hit on her a few times , that really pissed her off . I myself would love to see him having his way with her , He said he would love to fuck her , its just a big turn on for me to think of him making her cum , and her lighten up to him .

Now that said , I've mention his name a few times when were fucking back then and she would say , thats not turning me on at all , keep that thought to yourself . BUT ! then I learned over time , getting her extra excited eating her good and tonguing her asshole did it . When she was moaning really loud and ready to cum , I would slow it down leaving her on the edge and mention this guy fucking her with his big cock , or say yeah thats it suck his cock . She would respond OH YES that ugly drunking friend of yours would love it , Then OH he's going to make me cum . It's kind of great now because I can say his name and she doesn't get mad . She's lighten up , just not to him DAMN IT , but I can share this fantasy with her now .

My wife has told me its not fair asking her questions during sex cause at the point where she needs just that little more she would agree to anything. Case in point. When we married her ass was virgin. After 3 years married we started talking about fantasies and talking about swinging. Well we roll played and I discovered if I held back I could get her to agree to anything if I asked her anything at that moment she wanted that orgasm so bad she would agree to it.
Well it turned out she ended up loving anal and we enjoy it a few times a year. Lol
But I can no longer ask her questions unless it's 'do you want more?'

I am absolutely trying this out with the girlfriend. If it goes well, I'll let you all know.

Ladies love to talk dirty. You are forcing her to say shit to get you both off. She likes talking that way. Wait until you can get her to give yu a creme pie from another man.

You could tie her up and keep teasing her until she confesses everything, then let her cum powerfully as her reward. Next day give her nice flowers to thank her for sharing the secrets in her head with you. Also. do some extra chores around the house (without being asked) for several days after a confession - and if she asks why, just tell her that you always feel like helping her more when she tells you naughty secrets from her mind.

If she is quick on the uptake, she can feed you more info to get more chores done, but this won't matter because you will be on a sexual high from getting told naughty stuff you never new was in her head. This fuels your imagination and she gets to release her inhibitions and your sex life definitely becomes more magical. She no longer has to worry about you finding out stuff she has been hiding for years.

People don't necessarily tell the truth while excited, but what they want what their deep desire are. So while she most likely has NOT slept with 100 men (implausible), she would definitely LIKE to, in her deepest fantasies. You could try pushing this a bit-- get her to admit to wanting sex with other men, and build on that. Get it out in the open, so you can discuss it.

Also, I think AFTER people have cum they are more likely to be honest, rather than just acting in the heat of the moment. That's how I learned that my dick has never satisfied my wife-- she told me AfTER we both had cum (her fro ma dildo), so I was shocked and a bit hurt when she admitted that she liked the dildo better than my dick, and that my dick is useless to her. But after some time, it sunk in, and now i am happy to know that I will always be her inadequate cuckold...

Son of John said:
I wonder if anyone else has had this experience...

I'd say I've had several, if not many, similar experiences. I generally enjoy some dirty talk during sex, and learned early on how and when to get them to confess to things they have done in the past.
My wife had a bit of a wild past before I met her, and she will occassionally drop a tidbit that I later can question her on. One of the best examples is when she had returned from a vacation that included a spontaneous fuck from meeting an old high school mate. He was sending her 'racy' emails telling her he wanted to use toys on her pussy. During sex just a couple of nights later, I got her worked up eating her out, and started asking her what was up with the emails ("just having fun"), and did he want to stick toys in her pussy (Yessss!"), and she lost it when I then asked if it was because he likes how wet her pussy gets. She had her biggest squirt ever--before or since--as she came and hissed another "yesssss!" to my question.
Using the same or very similar techniques, I have found out that I might be the fattest cock she's ever had, but not the longest, that she took home and fucked a very young coworker at least 6 times, that she has given the same guy 3 blow jobs in one night (a musician taking her to his van during set breaks), and much, much more.

Using this technique or otherwise, is there any way to find out or accurately guess the number of men a wife has had before? Of course without having to ask.

Son of John said:
If I want to know anything about my wife's past, I always ask her when she is close to cumming, while I am fucking her, either with my cock of my finger. It is at that point that her inhibitions are completely destroyed and she will tell anything truthfully. ....

This seems consistent with the "Conversation" section of Lady Misato's "Real Women Don't Do Housework" site, with the difference that Lady Misato recommends to women that they use this strategy on their husbands. See:

Real Women Don't Do Housework

and note the 5 bulleted points under Section 2.

Two lesbians can bring each other to max pleasure, so guys just need to study how they fuck each other, then add the cream afterwards (lesbian plus).

If you know a friendly lesbian couple, they may allow you to watch them in action.
Alternatively, you could pay an "older woman" to get your skills up to speed.

hotfuzz said:
Using this technique or otherwise, is there any way to find out or accurately guess the number of men a wife has had before? Of course without having to ask.

Wouldn't it be better to focus on how many guys she can fuck in the future, that is assuming her pussy has not been worn out by "numerous cocks" ?

My oriental wife has only had one man up until she was 30. Sadly she is not tight anymore due to her age so I have missed out on feeling asian tightness.

• Sad
hotfuzz said:
My oriental wife has only had one man up until she was 30. Sadly she is not tight anymore due to her age so I have missed out on feeling asian tightness.

Offer a $1,000 PRIZE for any guy with ten inches - and see how many replies you get. Must be some big penises (under-utilised) aound to select from.

Users who are viewing this thread