• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Tennessee Housewife

• Thread starterthetenndaddy
  • Start date

thetenndaddy

New around here...
Beloved Member
May 25, 2007
Wife pictures.

Attachments

• May Pics 009.jpg
    May Pics 009.jpg
    53.6 KB · Views: 1,036
  • May Pics 014.jpg
    May Pics 014.jpg
    13.4 KB · Views: 1,361
  • Love
Reactions: toolman2c and babagee
very nice

All the time I lived and worked in TN I didn't run into this hot baby, wish I had of though, she is hot, nice body.

Reactions: toolman2c
love to

I live in N/e Bama would like to get in bed with her

I like

Very nice.. Has she cucked you yet?

• Love
Just Opening Up

I just got her to let me take pictures two months ago. Now we talk about someone with a big cock when we fuck. She says she couldn't fuck anyone else but she has huge orgasms when we play like I am someone with a huge cock. I am trying hard and any suggestions are appreciated.
TD

• Love
hmmm

My advice is always the same, talk to her openly. Besure you can handle it, move slow, don't push, encourage small things first. Set the rules you want to play by. If you marrage is sound and you both love and trust each other it can work. But read a lot of the good information and tips that have already been posted many times over. The key is it has to be a US thing, not just a her thing or your thing. Remember fantasy and real life are two different things, there are many risks to this life style go into it with open eyes.

Thanks

Thanks for the advice. I will try to go slow. It is so exciting to think about that I almost cum. She is getting closer for sure.
TD

Attachments

• PPICS (19).jpg
    PPICS (19).jpg
    37.7 KB · Views: 1,026
  • PPICS (18).jpg
    PPICS (18).jpg
    44.3 KB · Views: 1,032
  • Love
Reactions: Hornyhubb, toolman2c and babagee
Love the shaved pussy. Should look extra sweet stuffed with a big thick black cock.

• Love
Very nice. I'm sure she will come around eventually.

My wife comes from a very conservative background and it took literally years to finally get her to take the first step. I'm getting ready to post our journey in the confessions section.

Tuppinsinmo has sent sound advice.

• Love
I will look for your post. Thanks for the info.
TD

Hi Tenn daddy.....you need to get your sweet southern wife BIG BLACK COCK ON A REGULAR BASIS TO KEEP HER WELL SEXUALLY SATISFIED....I bet your cock would get rock hard watching your sweet white wife sucking and fucking BIG THICK BLACK COCK

• Love
Reactions: toolman2c and dorian_gray_5
thetenndaddy said:
Wife pictures.

One outstanding southern belle,,, love to cock that belle...outstanding

Where in Tennessee?

Where in Tennessee?

• Love
Athens

Lebanon Tennessee here

• Love
Tuppinsinmo has given you same advice I would. You can tell he has experience in this. When u read the people's advice you will see the ones of us that want it to work for the people trying it.

Very nice looking woman. Hope the two of you have many pleasurable times. Even if only n fantasy

TnStud said:
R u in Athens TN.lets get together I live in dayton

Users who are viewing this thread