• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Tennessee wife for black

• Thread starterluv_2_share
  • Start date

luv_2_share

New around here...
Beloved Member
Oct 24, 2011
Just thought we would post a few of Debbie for everyone to see..

Enjoy! and let us know what you think..

Attachments

• 6-07Wet-T (7).jpg
    6-07Wet-T (7).jpg
    41.7 KB · Views: 1,521
  • 6-07Wet-T (11).jpg
    6-07Wet-T (11).jpg
    46 KB · Views: 1,581
  • 782138738s.jpg
    782138738s.jpg
    34.2 KB · Views: 1,619
  • 479622570s.jpg
    479622570s.jpg
    37.3 KB · Views: 1,195
  • i luv bbc thong sm.jpg
    i luv bbc thong sm.jpg
    35.1 KB · Views: 1,565
Debbie is smoking hot!!! Where were you at that place where all the women were getting naked? Can you show some pictures of her performing??? Love to see her with a big black cock in her mouth!!!

Debbie looks quite sexy. Looks like those ladies were having fun.

What an awesome wife. She is lovely.

Now that's a MILF! Get that hottie some BBC!

Your wife is very pretty and very sexy. Bet she doesn't have any problem getting BBC anytime she wants it.

MacNfries said:
Wow, and in Tennessee, too ... of all places! One of the most conservative thinking states in the USA; the state's eat up with "nigga hating" TeaBaggers & rednecks. I can only think of a couple states just as bad if not worse ... Louisiana & Kentucky.

She's very attractive, hope you'll share some stories. Are the 2 of you originally from Tennessee or transplants? Guess you're pretty much low-profile for the most part in Tennessee. Interesting! Mac :)

Wow that's pretty big statement. Don't know what you know about Kentucky, but sure as shit don't know much about Louisiana.

We're from Tennessee as well and have had LOTS of fun with black guys. They almost seem more enthusiastic to fuck a white wife around here.

Thanks for the great comments everyone!!

Any Bulls want to cum get some of this?

Attachments

• Picture 001s.jpg
    Picture 001s.jpg
    25.6 KB · Views: 837
  • ass4black.jpg
    ass4black.jpg
    21.7 KB · Views: 770
  • IMG_0414s.JPG
    IMG_0414s.JPG
    77.8 KB · Views: 524
  • IMG_0416s.jpg
    IMG_0416s.jpg
    29.8 KB · Views: 825
Oh hogwash with all this neo-political commentary however to put to rest the question of what it is like in a more "conservative/bible belt" part of the country.

Debbie is in-fact quite popular with the black gentlemen in our area... (I can't for the life of me figure out why...LOL but she is) ;)

I suppose it could be that she is a married white woman with a great ass that loves to fuck and takes it bare.....:D or perhaps that's not the reason at all...LOL

Attachments

• 1344179104.jpg
    1344179104.jpg
    54 KB · Views: 561
  • 1075368747.jpg
    1075368747.jpg
    28 KB · Views: 397
  • IMG_0057.jpg
    IMG_0057.jpg
    28.9 KB · Views: 411
  • IMG_0282.jpg
    IMG_0282.jpg
    39.8 KB · Views: 686
luv_2_share said:
Oh hogwash with all this neo-political commentary however to put to rest the question of what it is like in a more "conservative/bible belt" part of the country.

Debbie is in-fact quite popular with the black gentlemen in our area... (I can't for the life of me figure out why...LOL but she is) ;)

I suppose it could be that she is a married white woman with a great ass that loves to fuck and takes it bare.....:D or perhaps that's not the reason at all...LOL

=============

looks like a pig slut brood sow ...

congratz and i'm all envious

p.s.

pay little mind to Custard and his last stand
he's fresh outta bullets and on his way to the
Little Big Horn :rolleyes:

Skintitillating

Like the ensemble of tattoos on her bare back and ass!
Which is not to say that her CUNT is not mouth-watering!

Word gets around the BBC community when a white wife is known for being BBC friendly..... We're still very discreet but lots of people in the Lifestyle circle knows my wife likes chocolate.. we steady get emails from new guys wanting to get together!

Reactions: Hotcountrygurl
If you guys ever visit the UK...

A_JVCeiCcAAMR2j.jpg:large

MacNfries said:
Duke knows I have a soft spot for petite redheads like this ... damn! Look at that pale white skin ... bet she has pretty green eyes, and nipples that just beg to be sucked, and a smooth hairless pussy dripping with desire for a licking.

That is one yummy piece ... Dukie ... and I am just getting ready to head to bed, too .... guess I'll encourage the Mrs to do a bit of knob polishing tonight as I lay back, hands behind my head, eyes closed, and imagine this "perfect piece" draining me of my last drop of manliness. :p

============

translation: Mac will be in the basement sucking off
his black janitor :rolleyes:

MacNfries said:
Duke, you're OFF your meds again ... please go see your doctor, ok? ;)
========

hysterical rejoinder ....if this was 1982 :D

luv_2_share said:
Thanks for the great comments everyone!!

Any Bulls want to cum get some of this?

I'd love to fuck all 3 of her fuck holes but if she is experienced with big black cocks she probably wouldn't be interested in my 7 1/2" x 1 5/8"dia white dick :(

sexy wife need more pics

I imagine Debbie to be amazing in bed. Would love some of her.

Users who are viewing this thread