• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Testing my wife's fidelity

• Thread starterSole_Man
  • Start date

Sole_Man

New around here...
Beloved Member
Mar 19, 2010
As I mentioned in Anshu69's thread, after reading his story I was motivated to test my wife's fidelity so I set out to facebook one of her ex-s and copy his photo and profile and create a phony facebook account with his name and picture and proceeded to send my wife a friend request. That was last weekend. To my surprise my wife did accept the friend request. I have to admit I was both excited and yet a little disappointed. I've been messaging her back and forth with petty chit-chat and even sent a few facebook hugs, kisses and flowers and surprisingly she sent back a hug. It was a "sunny day hug". She's been messaging back but she has yet to tell that she's been writing her ex-boyfriend and has yet to tell my alter-ego that she has since been married. She has however kept things on the kosher side.

Don't you think she's gonna get pissed once she finds out the truth? And if you are hoping to get her into the "hotwife" lifestyle (having sex with other men for your pleasure), then this is probably not a good way to go about it. Trust plays a huge role in the cuckold/hotwife lifestyle, and doing something like this is only going to erode away whatever trust she has for you now. So, in my humble opinion, be careful doing this if your goal is to get her to hotwife later on.

Facebook wouldnt the the #1 choice i would take.
FB is more a means of simple communication, where people go back n forth on simple things...
I dont think you have anything to worry about... unless Im around :p

Sole_Man said:
She has however kept things on the kosher side.

Looks like she has passed the test.

Bad idea. You really never know how she will react if she finds out. Or how will you react if YOU find something out.

My wife have been in lifestyles for many years. Whenever she plays, I know about it. That is cool as can be. However, every so often a rule might get crossed and it feels like cheating, that feeling is not so cool.

If you don't have a strong enough relationship to comunicate to her about ANYTHING, then this (and many other) lifestyles are not for you. If you do have a strong enough relationship,,,,,,,, why are you playing games? :rolleyes:

If you don't ever want her to know of your interest this may be one way to go. You can pull her toward having an interest again in this old boyfriend and find out if she would be willing to cheat on you. However, you will have to do some serious explaining if you get caught or want to bring up your interest in the subject later.

If you do decide to continue down this road please continue to post as I would love to here Anshu's story play out in real time.

I think Macnfries and Tenderloin have the right idea. Communication is always best in these matters and that mean communicate with her as yourself. What you are doing has the potential of being very damaging.

Good luck

Its been a crazy couple of days with ups & downs and a rollercoaster of emotions. As I said before I've been chatting with my wife on facebook posing as an ex-bf. For the past few days its just be idle chit-chat and BS. So a few days ago I started to get a little bolder and asked her for her number. She never gave it up but asked me for mine. I had to go out and buy one of them prepaid cell phones so I could provide a number for her. Before the weekend I really got bold and asked her to have lunch or dinner. Long story short, she passed the test. She accepted but on the condition that it was lunch and only lunch and also included a little note that said "I think you should also know that I am married and have kids now."

After she came home on friday afternoon, we talked and she told me that she had "run into" an ex-bf and he wanted to have lunch with her. She also told me that she accepted and that it was just lunch and nothing else. This morning I had to send her a facebook message telling her I had a midday meeting and had to cancel. Long story short. I guess she passed.

Now that you know she is true to you, tell her you would be pleased if she fucked him, since it is at your request, she should feel free to enjoy herself as that is what you would want too...

Just a thought... :cool:

At least she told you that she chatted online with her ex-bf.

Its a good thing she did not keep it quiet.

Users who are viewing this thread