Thai Hot Wife Story

• Thread starteraznluvr
  • Start date

aznluvr

New around here...
Beloved Member
Sep 30, 2006
lGi5nsQeIfLn.jpglwpeMypEUmzX.jpgThis is a story about my Thai wife before we got married. Her english is good, but remember it's not her first language.

Me and my boyfriend went to the pool hall together. I was wearing a black mini leather skirt boots and a brown top that shows most of my back. After my bf paid for us to get in I just walk straight to the corner table with some balls. I set up the table and start off the game. I lean over to get a Virginia Slim 120 from my purse and I light it. Now it 's my bf 's turn and he was too busy looking at the table I noticed this guy at the next table is checking me out. I took a smoke and blow it out slowly before I take another shot of the ball.

I glanced back over my shoulder to check if that guy was still looking at me and He was. I thought maybe he like me so before I take another shot I pulled up my black skirt just a little to show off my legs. My BF is on the other side of the table so he could not see it. I looked at him with a little smile. Now after my bf took his turn, he told me that he had to go to the restroom, so when he left this hot guy just walk to my table and said "Hi. I have been looking at you a whole time! I could not concentrate on my game at all b/c of your sexy skirt."

I told him that I know he was staring at me and I loved it. "You turn me on when you look at me."

I hoped on the table which made my skirt rise up a little more and I can see his eyes just focusing on that part. I finished up my cigarette and take out another one, this time he offered to light it for me. He also took out his and smoke with me. My bf is walking back from the bathroom and looked very mad at me for talking to another guy while he was gone the guy stood up and told me if I need any help he could help me. He smile and walked away back to his table.

It's my turn again and I held my Virginia slim with my left hand while I made a shot. The hot guy was still talking to me. I told my bf to go and get me a drink, while he left I told the hot guy "My bf don't know how to play really, I wish I am playing with you instead."

He smiled and told me to play with him the next game. Bf got back with the drink and I took a drag again of my Virginia slim and blow it in his face. The next shot was looking pretty tricky so the hot guy offered to help me I put the cigarette in my mouth and dangled it and this guy put his hands over my arms and his body is rubbing against my back it felt so good.

He whispered in my ears before he take a shot "If you get rid of your bf, I will teach you more things."

I smiled and looked over at my bf.

He seemed so mad and angry He got up and walked close to me and the hot guy and told him "Get your hands off my girlfriend!"

I told him to "Chill out. He is just helping me which you don't know how to do, so just play!"

After we finished the game, my bf wanted to go home. I told him to go because I want to play another game but this time with someone who can play He didn't like that comment at all but I didn't care. I just walk off to another guys table and start the game with him. My bf stand there speechless while I play. I got so turned on being close to this guy and didn't care to see my bf at all. I took out another Virginia slim and start smoking again.

My bf beg me to go home but I told him "Forget about it. I am not going home with you. I will hang out with this guy all night whether you like it or not!"

I wanted so bad to get closer to the hot guy. What I wanted to do is to get rid of my bf but it don't seem to work.

He said "I am just gonna stand here until you are ready to leave."

I said "Whatever..." and continue to play. The hot guy took every opportunity to touch me, my back and my thigh, I felt that his cock is hardened when he gets close to me and that make me feel so horny. I felt my panty wet so I let him rub me more and then we kissed. My bf can no longer stand still so he came close to punch the guy in the face, the guy got mad and return the punch but alot harder it nearly broke his nose.

I just laugh at him when he got hit I did not feel sorry for him. All I know is that I want to get in the hot guys pants and see how good he can make me feel. I stepped on my bf's shoes and said "I told you to go home but you didn't believe me so that's what you get!"

Last edited by a moderator: