Thai Wife - I am Kung means shrimp in Thai

harleymike

ThaiWIfeKung
Beloved Member
Aug 4, 2013
North Miami
I am Kung from Thailand, my hubby is white from usa. He is straight and know and accept my passion for bbc, we live in north miami. I have always curious about black men when living in thailand and after we move to usa, my hubby allow me to explore. we have been doing this now about 6 years. i am passionate and devoted to bbc. you can buzz or contact us too harleymikeharley@yahoo.com

Kung 23.jpg Kung 847.jpg Kung 304.jpg Kung 32.jpg

Reactions: JoecuckJones, monkeybrnz, tommcam and 8 others
beautiful pics.... would love to know more of your story... tell us about some of your experiences... do you have a regular lover now? do you still have sex with your hubby or only with black men now?

Reactions: hotasianslutwife
Hi and welcome to the site, Kung! Lovely pics. Your husband is a very lucky man to be married to a woman like yourself. How many BBCs have you had?

she is amazing ,,,so hot ....Kung....

Yep, very,very nice,Harleymike. Sure looks like a pleasure machine and very capable of giving and receiving lots of pleasure. Yes, very easy on the eye. Thank you for posting.

Reactions: toolman2c
SubmitYourThai.com says her name is Nima, but well, just some minor details... :lame:

Reactions: toolman2c, mofo2008 and koji
mystTiger said:
beautiful pics.... would love to know more of your story... tell us about some of your experiences... do you have a regular lover now? do you still have sex with your hubby or only with black men now?

HI,,, message us sometimes

cumbox said:
Yep, very,very nice,Harleymike. Sure looks like a pleasure machine and very capable of giving and receiving lots of pleasure. Yes, very easy on the eye. Thank you for posting.

Thank you friend..... she is a wonder

Welcome Kung! Hope you find what you're looking for.

She is beautiful. You are lucky she does black men. My wife is Thai, too, and curious to go black but has not done it yet.

harleymike said:
I am Kung from Thailand, my hubby is white from usa. He is straight and know and accept my passion for bbc, we live in north miami. I have always curious about black men when living in thailand and after we move to usa, my hubby allow me to explore. we have been doing this now about 6 years. i am passionate and devoted to bbc. you can buzz or contact us too harleymikeharley@yahoo.com

Kung 23.jpg Kung 847.jpg Kung 304.jpg Kung 32.jpg
Nice

Love to x20170830_192853.jpg
20170830_192853.jpg

Last edited by a moderator: