• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Thai Wife?

• Thread starternacho22
  • Start date

What should I do?

• Keep things as they are

Votes: 7 12.3%
  • Marry Her...and continue the lifestyle

Votes: 44 77.2%
  • Marry Her...and stop the llfestyle

Votes: 1 1.8%
  • End the relationship

Votes: 5 8.8%

• Total voters

nacho22

New around here...
Beloved Member
Mar 9, 2006
My previous ended marriage ended because my wife left me for one of her lovers. I knew she was cheating with other men, but she always denied it. I would see the messages in her phone, emails et cetera. But on one occasion she said she was going out with her friends. I rang her once to see how she was, but it sounded awfully quiet, I guessed she was busy with some guy. I then called her again a few hours later as she should have been home, no answer, so I rang again about 5 times in a row, eventually the phone was answered, but it was a man, asking what I wanted. I asked who he was and that to give my wife the phone. He said no, that she was his woman and for me not to bother talking to her. I was threatening him and all sorts, I heard her laughing in the background, after I said I would kill him, she came on the phone and said I could not kill him, he was too strong for me, she then gave him back the phone. I got hard whilst this was happening; I kept talking to him and began to stroke myself whilst crying. I came hard in my bed that night and fell asleep.

The next day, a Sunday she came back home, she said she came to collect her things and her man was in the car waiting. I pleaded with her not to leave, that she should stay, but she didn't listen to me, just kept giving me dirty faces. She left and that was pretty much that.

Since the demise of my marriage my friends encourage me to go to Thailand and experience the women there. I have been over many times now. I have met a wonderful 22 years old. (I am 30 btw) She is a working girl. I met her in a quite pricey club there, (where you select 2 women from a line-up and they service you in a private room, they do everything imaginable from allowing to fuck them anally, fuck each other, lick your anus or finger you, nothing is really taboo). Although she wasn't the best in terms of serving she was the youngest without any childbirth stretch marks and she seemed to have innocence about her. Well anyways after having sex with her and her colleagues about 7 times, she eventually agreed to have dinner with me one day after work. I wouldn't say we hit it off immediately, but I wanted to win over her heart. We went to my hotel that night and cuddled, no sex. Since then we eventually began to spend more and more time together. Often I would pick her up from work, or she would meet me after and stay over at my hotel. This happened for about 2 more of my trips to Thailand. We would talk on the phone when I was in UK; it was quite convenient because of the time difference and her odd working hours.

In our many conversations I said how it would be nice to tattoo my name on her wedding finger. The next time I flew to Bangkok she met me at the airport and revealed her finger to me. That trip I met her mother and step-foreign-father and siblings. She became my girlfriend. She agreed to stop working but that would mean I would have to start sending her money every week or month. She then got 3 more tattoos of my name, on her ankle area, neck and butt. One evening about 2 weeks of her not working, we went to meet some of her old work friends in a near by bar after they had finished work. I saw a few of the regular customers in attendance as well. A few of the customers told her that they missed her at work and wondered if they could have a go with her still. She refused them, but as the night went on and drinks were *****, a couple of the guys said how lucky I was and wished they could have a go with my lady if I granted permission. I was quite bemused by the whole situation. My lady got extremely agitated and told the men to fuck off as she was now taken. The men apologized and reluctantly stopped talking about it. Later my lady apologized to me about the men and was sorry she asked to come here. I said it was okay and I understood their situation because I know how good she is in bed and she also took personal pleasure in rimming men. (My lady would often rim me for 30mins whilst I watch TV lying on my stomach). I really had no need to fuck other women in Thailand as my lady did everything for me. We would however go to visit the go-go bars and boy bars, essentially same as a go-go bar, but with boys dancing. That night we visited a near by Boy Bar. The boys here you must understand are very athletic built with muscles and well-toned bodies. After some drinks and the naked boys bouncing their cocks on stage, one boy came over to us and began waving his cock in our faces. I told my wife to touch, she blushing said no, I then placed her hand on it and helped her stroke it, I kissed her cheek and neck and placed her other hand on my hardening cock. She was amazed by my strange reaction, but she smiled and the boy moved onto another spectator. I later suggested to my wife I would like to see this beautiful boy fuck her. She looked at me like I was crazy, but after some time she understood the angle I was coming from, that I would take pleasure in watching her serviced and that it was a sexual fun act (as she knew having worked in the business). On the way out of the bar, we passed the other bar where her friends were. One of the old customers saw us with the Thai (obviously from a bar) boy and asked what fun we were unto. We all smiled. He said if we were taking the boy why did we not want him in part of the fun even though he was willing to pay instead of us having to pay the Thai boy. I said it wasn’t about money, but we just wanted to have fun. He said so did he? After some discussion the 4 of us all went back to my hotel room. The Thai boy was very unsure of the situation as he normally has sex with men and foreign women if any but not Thai women. So the act between the two of them was not so easy moving. My lady did make things more enjoyable when she sucked both the Thai boy and Darren her old customer off at the same time. I instructed the men to double penetrate her, but during the act the Thai boy really didn't seem comfortable with what was going on. So I decided to let him go home.

After paying him and showing him to the door I went back tot the Bed to find Darren trying to kiss Jusinee my Lady, but she sat in a ball reluctant, even though she was quite *****. I went over to her kissed her and told her it was okay, I moved her towards Darren's cock. She soon got into the act and Darren was once again a happy man. At this time I also got naked and began to join in. That night we double penetrated her and it was amazing, the first time I did something like that. Jusinee had of course done it, but she seemed to enjoy it too. Darren of course had been using condoms, whereas I had not. After we both came for the first time, I told Jusinee I wanted to see her rim Darren, she did as I requested, after watching this hot scene for a while I went over and began to kiss her, then move her head back to his ass and keep repeating this cycle. Once I felt my cock begin to stir a touch I moved down to rim Jusinee's ass. Once Darren was hard again he wanted to fuck her ass again. I sat back and watched the scene whilst stroking. On Darren reaching his climax, I informed him to pull out and come on her face. He did so. I told Jusinee to not clean it off. I got Darren to get dressed and leave ASAP, he did as requested but also left the 4000 baht about $120. I then returned to Jusinee tongue kissing her and licking her face clean of Darren's cum. We fell asleep in each other’s arms that night. The next day after waking up, we talked about things. I told Jusinee I enjoyed it and we might try it again in the future, she seemed to agree because she knew it made me happy.

A couple of days later I received a phone call from Darren (as I had swapped numbers with him and Jusinee had changed numbers after quitting her old job). He said he mentioned to a few of the Jusinee's old customers what had transpired and that they wouldn't mind sharing her with me and paying of course. I did feel a little movement in my pants. However I told him that that night I had to meet an old friend so it couldn't happen that night, he said "oh, well we can always take care of her and we will give a little extra". I wasn't sure about letting her go alone, but the idea did somewhat excite me. I said I'd call him back. I talked to Jusinee about it, she seemed dead against the idea, I eventually convinced her by talking about the money and that I would be sitting around all night thinking about her, and that I would be happy knowing she was making other men happy but also that they all wanted her. She soon gave in.

She did not really dress up as she might have done in her working days. She just wore jeans and a t-shirt and a little makeup. I told her to change and that it would excite me. I told her to wear her little shorts from which her butt cheeks popped out and a nice low cut top. With her knee high boots she looked fabulous. I sent her to the beautician to do her makeup and hair rather than leaving her to do it herself. After she was done in the salon she looked amazing. I drove her to the hotel where the guys were. There was Darren and two others of her old clients. On approaching the guys were ecstatic to see Jusineee after so long. She too seemed happy to see them again. They all hugged like they were family who had been apart for so long. I shook all the men’s hands and told them to have fun. I also informed Darren that he should take lots of pics, as I wanted to see them after. He happily agreed. I then gave Jusinee a little hug, when she tried to kiss me, I moved away and told her to save it for the men, she said she loved me and I said it back to her too. I told them I would be back in a few hours after I had met my friend. I dropped her off at about 9pm.

I returned back at about 1am but called in advance, Jusinee said 2 guys had left and that she was waiting for me, she gave me the room number to go to. When I got to the room, it was all clean, obviously done by Jusinee, and I found her all dressed with one of the guys Brian sitting on his bed watching TV and Jusinee sucking on his limp cock. I shook his hand and asked if he had fun, he smiled but looked wiped out. Jusinee then got up and pulled his boxers back up for him. They kissed bye and he handed him the money, which she gave to me, I said she should keep it, it was her spending money. I kissed Jusinee and felt her two holes, but she was all dry, I asked what happened, she said she had taken a shower and cleaned up. I told her in future not to, because I like to see her messy.

I arranged to meet Darren the next day in a nightclub so he could bring the photos for me. He gave me a CD, but also showed me them on his digital camera display. They were very exciting and had body parts all over, the ones I liked the most were of her with cock in her mouth, cum on her face and kissing the guys. Not before long a couple of cute Thai girls came to talk to us. Darren asked me if I was interested in taking them back or sharing one. I told him they were young and would probably be a waste of time in bed and would not do alot of things that I am now accustomed to. He didn't see it my way at first, but asked the girls what they would do. They said no to alot of our requests and he soon realised it wasn't worth it. I said I could call Jusinee. He was happy.
She was soon in the club with us in about 40mins. She came in wearing a short skirt (i.e. normal length for a Thai girl) that if lifted 1 cm would revel her bare ass, as she was wearing a thong. She came over to me and kissed me and then hugged Darren. I asked her where is Darren's kiss. She then went back to him and gave him a peck on the lips, I said no properly; they then tongued for literally 5 seconds. I smiled, she smiled and so did he. Before long Jusinee and Darren were on the dance floor really grinding into each other’s bodies and kissing. Darren's hand was under Jusinee's little skirt and feeling her up, Jusinee was looking at me and smiling, I smiled back with excitement. It was soon 1am and Darren decided to go home as he had too much to drink and said he wouldn’t perform very well. Jusinee continued dancing on the floor by herself as I'm not much of a dancer, but more spectator.
A few men approached her but she declined their dancing offers, she looked at me, but I indicated for her to dance with them. She danced with the next man who approached her and before long they were tongue kissing. After a few minutes she excused herself and came over to me. She told me he wanted to take her home, but she told him no already. I said that I wanted her to go with him and that I would pick her up when she was done. She didn’t want to but agreed on the condition that I wait outside the hotel and she would make it as quick as possible. She found out the details from the guy and told me them. I told her to take lots of photos for me to see after, and to bring his cum fill condom out after. After they left I decided to go to the hotel about 5 minutes after, so the guy wouldn’t be aware, as Jusinee did not tell him. I waited in the reception for 40 minutes. Jusinee came down and looked like she had just been fucked, her hair was a mess, although she did clean her face up. She came over to me, and I kissed her, I could taste the cock. I got hard by this. I told her I loved her, she said she loved me too.
On the way home she said the guy had wanted her to stay but she said she could not, he asked if he could see her tomorrow, she said no, but he was adamant and offered to pay to see her so she said she would let him know. She detailed to me everything that happened. When we got home I was so hard. She showed me the pictures she took, I got even harder, I had to take my pants off because it felt like my cock was going to blow. I went down to my lady's pussy, it tasted and smelt like condoms, but thinking about his cock and looking at the pics made me hot. I told her to get the condom, I opened it in her mouth and we then moved the cum from mouth to mouth until we swallowed it all. As we were kissing some more she began to cry I asked what was wrong, she said the guy had asked her about her tattoos, she said it was her husband...she stopped in her tracks about what he said...she cried even more....and then asked when i would marry her. I then realised she truly did love me. I got down on my knees and without a ring asked her to be my wife. Her tears soon stopped flowing and a smile appeared on her face. She said yes.
The next day the guy from the previous night rang her. She told me he wanted to meet up, maybe go to the beach or watch a movie. This was the first time somebody had wanted her for a non-sexual act. I told her to decline, and that she could offer to see him for short-time sex, but if he just wanted to spend time, he could in a few days after I had gone back to England. He seemed not happy with the offer, but accepted to meet her for a short period later that day. Jusinee and I then spent the afternoon at the mall looking for a real ring for her as opposed to the tattoo of my name, which she had on her finger.

I visited the bathroom and on returning Jusinee was talking to a 3 men. I waited for them to leave and then Jusinee told me that they had approached her and asked her for her number and to go out with them. These guys were young about 23 her age, and quite muscular. She told me the facts and then moved the conversation on. I told her that she should have taken their number, because when I am back in England she would be bored, and it is an easy way for her to make money and then, I wouldn’t need to send her money all the time or that much, but I could just top up whatever she needed. She seemed to agree with the idea. She asked if I wanted her to go back to work, I said no, that I just wanted her to have fun and sex when she wanted or wanted a little money. But that she didn’t have to return to full time sex work. We then walked around the mall shopping for clothes for both of us. When we walked into a men’s footwear store, the 3 boys were there. They saw us come in together and their faces dropped.

I told her to go and talk to them. She walked over to them and now they seemed really confused. She said she was sorry about before, but that I her husband was in town so she wanted to spend time with me, but they could call her in a few days when I was gone. They still confused seemed to dumbly go along with the idea. They took her number and she kissed the guy on the cheek who took her number. By this time I had found nothing in the store and stood behind her, after she was done, I just shook their hands and reassured them all was okay. Jusinee and I then walked out the store hand in hand.

Whilst we were walking around the mall the guy from the previous night had called about 4 times, she eventually answered as the ringing and my requests to answer were irritating her. She told him what I told her, she told him to meet her in the mall and they could have short time in our car. He agreed. When the guy rang to say he was in the mall I let her go meet him and show him a good time in the car. She finished him off in a record 15 minutes and was soon ringing me to say she was ready to leave.

She showed me the photos she took and poured the contents of the used condom in my mouth.

Jusinee later asked me when we would set a date for our wedding and when she would be able to come to England and many questions about our future. I suggested we had a Thai ceremony, non-civil or legal standing. We did this. But as to the real future, I am unsure of whether I want to legally commit. I am happy for us to leave as man and wife without legally confirming it. I am back in England now and still talk to Jusinee every day at one point of other. She now emails me images of her customers fucking her. Calls me when she is with them to tell me what they are doing, or calls me when she wakes up to say good morning or randomly that she misses me. I am content with our relationship and happy thus far. I usually jerk off when she tells me her tales or I can hear her moaning when guys are fucking her.

Currently as I write this she has gone to Hong Kong with a client for a holiday. I was unsure about this, but she still calls when she cans. My buddy’s back in Thailand have also now slept with her, they did ring to ask my permission and I accepted.

I will soon be buying a condo in Thailand instead of having to stay in hotels and also to have an investment there. But I know when I'm back in UK working, Jusinee will be serving men in our home, do I want that? I don't know. If we get legally married, Will I still be content with her fucking other men? I'm not sure. If I have children with her, will this lifestyle stop? My life is based in England because of work, but I will always return to Thailand as I feel it is my real home and love it there. So it makes sense for Jusinee to stay and create a home there, as life is easier and cheaper and if we did have kids it would give them stability. But if we have kids, will they be witness to their mother's friends coming in and out the house or her friends taking my whole family out for lunches and dinner, am I happy with this? I know if she came here, our open lifestyle would not be able to occur because of people’s mindsets and the way society is here.

Am I a cuckold? All I know is I love Jusinee and she loves me. I just wanked myself off earlier this afternoon to an email I received from my friend of 5 years in Thailand. The subject title was 'Your lovely wife', the words were 'fun time from last week', attached was a close-up image of Jusinee cum-covered face with her cum-laden tongue sticking out, her wedding ring placed on her tongue all covered in another man's cum.

1t.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: WalkingHardon
Nacho,
Please forgive me as I don't mean to insult your intelligence but from what you have said and description of the things you like to do sexually, this seems like a "no brainer" to me.
If you let her slip away, you will always regret it. Women that fuck around are not hard to find. But women that love you and accept your own sexual perversions and interests and like to fuck around and are as beautiful as she is are rare. Do you want to be sitting in old "conservative" England and "wanking off" as they say. Or do you want to enjoy the exciting life this beautiful creature can give you.

I think your right 'megandme', I am will be planning a short trip alone with Jusinee to an island just the two of us for a week, with no other men and no kinky other fun, to ensure that our relationship can survive beyond the games.

she is fantastic show us some pics of the action

sounds very familiar

Old Thai saying " You can take the girl out of the bar but you'll never take the bar out of the girl".

I've 'lived' in Thailand and been with the same woman for over 16 years. She wasn't working in a bar when we met but in a village my mate invited me to spend a holiday at. She started off as an innocent daughter of a Thai peasant - honest.

My job takes me away from home a lot & my first wife (Welsh) cuckold me for most of our 13 years of marriage - and I loved it. When I married my Thai wife, I couldn't stop thinking about her being fucked by other men.

She really wasn't interested and it took a long, long time and a lot of patience before I was rewarded with her being fucked by another man for the first time.

Although it still took time, she has since been fucked many times, sometimes by two and often three men at the same time. Then, for almost three years she took in a 23 year old boyfriend'. When I went to Thailand I discovered that he had moved into our house. She wanted us to stay together and the three of us slept in the same room. She refused to give him up and often told me what a really good fuck he was and how she loved his hard, young cock. I would often lie awake and feel her moving against me by the force of his fucking.

Like you, I work in the UK and usually about midnight ( 6 - 7 am Thai local time), I would phone and jerk off as I listened to him fucking her. My cock would almost explode as I listened to the young bull servicing my wife.

Just over two years ago, Din, as her boyfriend was called, had to work away and I no longer have the phone calls of him fucking her to jerk off to.
However, I was in Thailand 6 weeks ago and as I lay on my back in bed, my wife climbed on top of me and lowered her right tit over my face. As I sucked on her nipple, she suddenly told me that a young man of 21 fancied her. She then pulled herself upright slightly and so pulled her nipple out of my mouth.

I didn't reply even though I felt she expected me to - my cock stiffened even more. Lowering her nipple so I could suck it once more, she said "I would love to feel his cock slide into me. I want him to fuck me" My cock went as hard as a rock and as she slid up and down on it, the two of us had the best fuck we'd had since her last boyfriend lived with us.

Despite her confession that night, she hasn't made any move in taking him home to give her a daily fucking while I'm away. I try to coax her onto his young cock and can't wait for the day he empties his balls into her.

From one (Thai) cuck to another - enjoy the ride :)

Reactions: WalkingHardon
Are there any European bulls with big cocks and balls full of cum who visit or are living in Thailand and want to cuckold me?

nacho22 - If you are in Thailand now or plan to come back here then send me a PM ;)

Visiting BKK in June 09

I will be visiting BKK from 8-13 June 2009. You can reach me at MajesticAloha@yahoo.com I'll give your wife a real treat, and you can enjoy the results... Mick
:cool:

Attachments

• CL photo 3.jpg
    CL photo 3.jpg
    31.7 KB · Views: 436
  • CL photo 2.jpg
    CL photo 2.jpg
    40.9 KB · Views: 518
Love it - great - want to have fun in Bangkok sometime?

Show us some of her pictures with another men. Facial expression of orgasm are best turn on

Hi Guys,
I did marry Jusinee as she informed me she was pregnant and soon the bulge of her belly confirmed it. We are now proud parents of a lovely 2month old girl. We are in London and her mother is here to help us with the baby (THANK GOD), although she has been here for 5 months now and it does get quite annoying but thats mother in laws and a whole different story. When her mum did come she came with Jusinee's cousin Nan as well. Nan is 5'0 small features but she did keep me busy when Jusinee was unable. Jusinee suspected something with Nan and I going on and was dead against it and requested we stopped. However this just meant Nan and I would get it on outside the house. Nan has gone back now but we text every now and then.

As for Jusinee's lifestyle, well we stopped other guys during the first few months of marriage and pregnancy, but when the bulge became apparant and Jusinee would wear small tops were the belly was ******* men would still attempt to chat her up. I was dumbfounded, but one night we were in a bar and as i often do i left Jusinee sitting at a stool and observed from afar whilst i was talking to some friends. A rather muscular 6'4 black gentleman began flirting with her. I text her to ask what he wanted, she replied saying he wanted to sleep with her. I asked her to ask him if I could watch. Once he confirmed she looked over to be and nodded. I walked over and introduced myself, he was a nice guy, we got some shots and headed to his hotel.

• Wow
Reactions: AstaSilva and WalkingHardon
And?? Don't keep us waiting! Let's hear more, and especially SEE more!

Lets have some pictures. I know you have pictures!

Users who are viewing this thread