• Thread starteritsmeagainmikey
  • Start date
  • Tags
    thai

itsmeagainmikey

New around here...
Beloved Member
Dec 30, 2017
I'm looking for my Thai wife (27yo), very sexy, perverted mind (she's really fucked up.... which is great) some Thai speaking company to just talk sexuality and fantasies in general or cuckolding specific stuff.

She has only cuckold/bbc fantasies and every fantasy hast to include my humiliation and me being weak. She has never really fucked anyone after we met and we don't plan to change that at least anytime soon.

She is natural slut beyond my imagination and she's slowly trusting that I really love her like that and think that she is perfect this way. She dreams about being bimbo in a pink dress. She loves to be sex object or give herself as a toy for men.

In the beginning she was very submissive girl, but now she REALLY loves to dominate me whenever she gets to that groove which is not often. When she gets her flow, she's amazing domina. But still she is very shy, worried, nervous and kind of lack imagination and ideas.

What I'm searching for is more experienced Thai woman at least with cuckold fantasies, but better yet, real life experiences. If your wife loves to humiliate and do bad things to you, even better. If she knows how to dominate emotionally, perfect! She could guide and encourage my wife to be more dominant and turn me into more submissive.

She could make my wife really crave all her fantasies, by telling her real experiences like if your wife have fucked black guy, she could tell my wife all the details how good it was and then encourage her to do it for real. Idea would be that someone who's more confident with all these things would kind of affirm and tell her to think, talk and be slut wife without caring too much what I want.

Or they could just chat for fun and see where it goes.

If anyone has (semi)professional domina or just naturally dominant Thai speaking girl who we could contact, I could happily pay for her time to "train" and brainwash my little dumb Thai wife.

Is there any Thai language resources or communities online etc.?

• Love
Reactions: eriknb, vahtcpl, maughtymama and 2 others
upload_2019-7-14_10-42-40.jpeg
is this your Thai wife? she’s hot. i know some bar girls who have farang hubbys and really love what they do...maybe you want her to talk with them.

• Love
Reactions: koji, DiegoSC, vahtcpl and 5 others
Unfortunately I am a Thai man.

Reactions: Readyu
AngeThai said:
Unfortunately I am a Thai man.
that’s actually very fortunate. Thai women are so hot and can be very naughty in sex. does she like having sex with other men, farangs?

Reactions: Nattsoe