• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Thanks for the support and help with getting my slut into sharing.

• Thread starterdbdbdb
  • Start date

dbdbdb

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
May 12, 2012
It was 2013 and she started to have a online relation with this guy and she send him pics ect.. I found out about it and told her i like it what shes doing and that she cn proceed on the term i gave her. So we started to send pics ect and after 2 months it was time for the next step. One day she was texting my buddy and i told her to tease him ect and she did. then we started to talk about it and we setup a night where she was blindfolden and my buddy came by and started to touch her and let her feel his dick. this was the first time in 12 years she touched some1 elses dick. from then we did that again , with blindfold and sucking ect and then i invited my other buddy over , same thing and the 2nd time he came he wanted to fuck her with his big cock. I saw how she got fucked and it was so cool and hot. After that my first buddy fucked her and invited 2 more friends and we did a 4some , 3 guys and her. now my noighbour is fucking my slut asmuch he wants and also cumms in that pussy of her. I was so honry when i some buddys fuck her without condom, but when that guy wanted to came in her i said sure, shoot it all in her.So now my wife got fucked by 5 differnt guys and i want more and she likes it too now but stil shy. ty for all the help.

Reactions: joost
I want to party with you guys!!!

Nice. She has turned into a proper slut. Enjoy the ride.

Excellent work. I want all wives to be like her. I hope she gets the number of men who've used her way up. It would be great to see a pic of your slut wife.