• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

That feeling of going into your wife after a creampie

• Thread starterHoustonSwingers
  • Start date

HoustonSwingers

New around here...
Beloved Member
Sep 11, 2014
It took me a while to try this. I'm a bit of a germ-a-phobe. Once I tried it though, I'm hooked and its something I fantasize about now a lot.

Anyone else get a big rush when going into a well used pussy that's sloppy with another mans cum?

Reactions: 0o812
Of course it's the best. Her pussy feels so silky smooth. I especially love it when he has cum in her so much that you can feel the warm jizz around your cock and it leaks down your balls. Love it.

Reactions: robandkate
Hi years since I done this but remember how good it is to fuck a fresh cummed pussy mmmmmmmmmmm so hot

My husband says that there is not better feeling. From a woman's point of view, it is a great feeling to have a man enter you after another man or other men have cum in you. It is a silky feeling, and it is natural lubricant. No matter the size of the cock, it slides in easily. My husband likes that he is pushing the other men's cum deeper in me, and he likes the smell of other men's cum as well. For both men and women, fucking after others already have is a great feeling.

Saraha said:
A creampie is often referred to as "stirring another man's porridge with your cock" after tasting/licking her pussy first.

I have never "cleaned up" and never will. That's just over kill and gross

HoustonSwingers said:
I have never "cleaned up" and never will. That's just over kill and gross

In the swinger community, I can understand your thought process. The swinging community has a lot of un-written rules and stigmas. In the swinger community there is a huge stigma about men being bisexual. If a woman is bisexual, then all is good, but if a man is bisexual, that is not acceptable, in the swinger community. This being the case, most swinger men, even the bisexual ones, are going to stay away from anything that might go against the un-written swinger code.

In the hotwife/cuckold community, cream pies are seen as gifts given to the wife or girlfriend that she can share with her husband or boyfriend, or another lover. To each his own, but I love having my husband go down on me after another man, or men, have cum in me.

Reactions: robandkate and SquirmingSub
DeeDeenCO said:
In the swinger community, I can understand your thought process. The swinging community has a lot of un-written rules and stigmas. In the swinger community there is a huge stigma about men being bisexual. If a woman is bisexual, then all is good, but if a man is bisexual, that is not acceptable, in the swinger community. This being the case, most swinger men, even the bisexual ones, are going to stay away from anything that might go against the un-written swinger code.

In the hotwife/cuckold community, cream pies are seen as gifts given to the wife or girlfriend that she can share with her husband or boyfriend, or another lover. To each his own, but I love having my husband go down on me after another man, or men, have cum in me.

I would say over half of the men in the "hot wife/cuckold" community or bisexual. Cuckolds will argue with this. But anytime you want to taste another mans cum and or suck his cock... that's a gay move.

For me there is nothing that I like better than to slide my cock into my wife's well fucked and cum filled pussy. When she is stretched open and very slippery and silky my cock gets as hard as a rock and I really have to work hard at holding off cumming as soon as I slide in. It is a complete high for me. GTR

There are no words to really describe the intense feelings at knowing you are feeling another mans cum inside your wife.
I will add that it was particularly erotic to feel his cum and how it lubricated her through the condom that I was wearing.
That is quite the intense experience to know what you're feeling but not be able to feel it.

Reactions: robandkate and SquirmingSub
Its a great feeling really great to eat it before and after

I love the feeling. And I LOVE the taste. Nothing like HOT sex.

I enjoy the clean up after someone has cum in my wifes pussy the texture and smell is so good and also licking it off her open lips and clit is also a huge turn on for both of us it gets her hotter than hell and then i fuck her and push all the rest i didn't get out, everyone wins.

cream pie

Wife"s present lover is a teenager. I find his creampie is so much testier i love eating it. When she started fucking him it was outside our home and me staying in home, she used to come with her wet cunt and panties. It was ok, but not fresh. Now she has started fucking in our bedroom, in my presence, I have to clean her and her boyfriend's cock. I love the taste and the texture of the young bull's creampie. It excites her and me so much, I cum when she achieves her orgasm. I dont really get chance to put my cock in after that, but it really doesnot matter as lonf as she allows me to eat her cum filled pussy:jackoff:

This is so not gay

HoustonSwingers said:
I would say over half of the men in the "hot wife/cuckold" community or bisexual. Cuckolds will argue with this. But anytime you want to taste another mans cum and or suck his cock... that's a gay move.

My wife and I have been in the "lifestyle" for several years and have to tell you that Houston Swingers are mostly correct that in the "straight" swinger community that no cum eating husbands is generally the rule. But what we have found is there is a sub culture of enlightened swingers that truly love the cum eating hubbies and their wives. From that standpoint we now have a rule for our playmates that they not only enjoy seeing me suck their cum out of my wife's pussy but that they also enjoy eating mine from her as well. We all enjoy the nastiness that openness offers. So while Houston Swingers seem to think that is just too gross all of our male playmates enjoy it to the max.

For me, the husband, as hot as it is to share my wife's rather prodigious sexual skills with other men it is even hotter when they to love the oral delights of sucking cock, eating cum from cocks and cum and especially cleaning cum covered cocks after they pull out of my wife's cum filled "fuck hole".

It is really too bad that once you decide to get into the lifestyle there seem to be just as many prohibitive rules as there are about swinging in the first place. If you are going to share your spouse with others why not go all the way?

Just sayin.............

Reactions: SquirmingSub
My hubby isn't that keen on going in me after i've been fucked by another guy so usually i just suck him off. that's if he hasn't masturbated already.

me personally, i love the feeling of having guys cum in me. one after another and multiple times if at all possible! its a very erotic feeling, having potent seed gushing inside my pussy. having a guy pull out or having him cum in a condom feels somehow incomplete. i love to hold them inside me so that they can empty their balls into me completely. my guys certainly like that i prefer it that way.

Reactions: cynful, NineToad and Indianstag
I LOVE LOVE LOVE....fucking my wife after another guy just had her nice pussy! It's so used and lubed up! Just makes me cum in seconds! However....any guy that sucks another mans cock is gay! You can have the hottest damm wife in the world and do anything you want with her, even fuck her cum filled pussy! But as soon as that cock enters your mouth, your gay! Bisexual at the least! But don't try and use cuckolding or anything else as an excuse! It is what it is and has been since the dawn of time!

Reactions: NineToad
Years ago, the neighbors invited us over for an orgy. It was a couple and the husband's brother. The huband couldn't get an erection becaue of medication. Too bad.
After a while, I fell asleep. When I woke up I didn't see Sue, my wife or the other guy. When I opened the bedroom door, Jay was banging Sue doggie style. He was throwing some dick. slamming the fuck out of her hairless pussy. I then motioned the other two to come join us. When they finished fucking, Sue whispered in my ear, "Jay just shot off in my pussy, would you like to eat it?" Hell yeah, I love creampies, especially hot, nasty dripping snatches with loads of cum dribbling out.

I would love the opportunity to fuck my wife after she was filled with another's cum. I think the more loads she would have in her the hotter it would be for me.

I also wouldn't have any problem sucking another man's cum form her pussy. I've had cum direct from the source many times and how much sweeter it'd be from her.

A note to TC, sucking cock doesn't make one gay.