• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

That feeling of going into your wife after a creampie

• Thread starterHoustonSwingers
  • Start date
I do love the feeling of going in to my wife's used pussy that is the best feeling ever to add to that i love cleaning her pussy of cum and i dont consider my self gay or bi i also love my head been under her pussy when he cums so all the fall out hits my face or straight in my mouth. ..my wife has her first black cock in 2 days time something i been wanting to see her do for 12 years. .. no creampie tho .. i hope its not a disappointment after waiting so long

Nobody else has fucked my girlfriend like that and left her for me, but I've done her twice without a cleanup so that's basically the same thing when it comes to how it feels, right? And I love it!

Licking cum from your wife's pussy or from anywhere on her body is not gay behavior, it's cuckold behavior. It's submissive behavior. I have no desire whatsoever to have a sexual experience with a man. I'm not attracted to men in the least. But eating my wife's creampie, or licking cum off her face or tits or her ass is an incredible turn on for me. But the sexual gratification for me isn't there absent my attraction to my wife and the sensation of seeing her fucked and cummed on/in.

The cuck mentality is turning shame and feelings of inadequacy into intense pleasure and satisfaction through acts of sexual humiliation. Well there's almost nothing more humiliating than licking another man's cum out of your wife's pussy after he's fucked her better than you ever could. But it's only humiliating because of your attraction to the woman. There is no humiliation otherwise.

And I don't think it's bi behavior either, even though I'm sure there are bi cuckolds. Being a cuckold itself doesn't make you bi. I have no desire whatsoever to have an isolated sexual experience with a man. None whatsoever. But it will never NOT be a turn on for me eat off out of/off of my wife. It's not about the cum, it's about the fact that it's in/on her. He's marking my wife as his territory and I'm acknowledging and accepting that by licking it up.

Reactions: SquirmingSub
A true cuckold has a trophy wife admired by other men.
A true cuckold obeys his wife, and if she asks him to suck a cock, he has to do that without any protest (or expect to be placed in chastity).
A true cuckold is number three on the ladder of life - he can never climb to the top.

Thank you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Gross is an understatement!!!!!!!!!!

xlove19 said:
Few years ago a neighbouring friend whose mom died few months ago told that his father has hots for my mom as she was little flirty with him being neighbour. But fears of Pakistani society restricted them even after the death of my dad five years ago mom still have no courage to make out with him..But mom some times dare to flash her boobs when no one is near
Also my neighbouring friends including he have hots for my sis and she knows as I told her and she agreed only to suck their cocks. Just to keep virginity for husband which is thought necessary for Pakistani girl on wedding night. Now she is married for two years but I do not know about her any affair.
Now I am trying to get my wife kinky....

Hot sexy words from you to excite us other readers - thankyou very much.

I have not fucked her with her cunt full of his cream pie, but i have to clean up after he fills her up and have started loving it

they dodnt advertise because of the conservative society. The BULLS know it and it is a myth that there are no cuckolds in pakisthan. One of the Bull with whom wife had an affair, had revealed that high society pakisthani couples come to London and je has fucked 4 pakisthan woman with their husbands being present

Your hot wife is more likely to tell her husband in detail about her sexual fantasies if he willingly eats up (without protest) the creampies she brings home from her lovers.

When your wife realises that you don't believe in divorce, no matter what she does wrong, then a marriage can become much stronger from a "proper sharing of thoughts".

Too many couples are scared to tell each other WHAT THEY REALLY CRAVE FOR IN LIFE.

Most women are careful what they tell their husband, in case he can't handle it. A fully committed cuckold will handle any secret, even if letting that cat out of the bag troubles or shocks him at first.

Reactions: SquirmingSub
Personally there is nothing like it. For a while I was obsessed and did everything I could to get my wife's pussy full of cum. Eventually I had to sneak her lovers cum in her by secretly rubbing my cock in her bfs cum (pullout) on her stomach and slide it into her. She was so turned on that she didn't know what I did at first nor how much I put in her. She was upset but this was my first taste with my wife and seconds.

There is a lot more before and after this but my wife of 6 years pretty much has her pussy filled 5 or 6 times a month. I'm in her pussy adding to the loads whenever I can. It turns me and her on so much that I have told her several times that I will only have sex with her if she's been unfaithful.

Last edited:
bullittman1 said:
Personally there is nothing like it. For a while I was obsessed and did everything I could to get my wife pussy full of cum. I had to sneak her lovers cum in her by secretly rubbing my cock in her bfs cum (pullout) on her stomach and slide into her. She was so turned on she didn't know how much I put in her. This was my first taste with my wife and seconds.

There is a lot more before and after this but my wife of 6 years pretty much has her pussy filled 5 or 6 times a month. I'm in her pussy adding to the loads everytime. It turns me and her on so much that I have told her several times that I will only have sex with her if she's been unfaithful.

Wow, you are very lucky getting lots of sloppy seconds.

my wife has fucked 10+ guys and everytime I ask her what was the best experience she points to that one night I fucked her straight after the guy had cum in her and he fucked her again after I had cum in her! Sloppy thirds!

She has a couple steady bfs that she has sex with and each them don't pullout anymore. Its only been at this this regular pace for the last year. Her one bf knows I have sex with her when she gets home. He knows that I like licking and fucking my wife's used pussy. He tells her to call me a wimp and to make sure she tells me how her real lover fucks and fills her married pussy.

Last edited:
HoustonSwingers said:
It took me a while to try this. I'm a bit of a germ-a-phobe. Once I tried it though, I'm hooked and its something I fantasize about now a lot.

Anyone else get a big rush when going into a well used pussy that's sloppy with another mans cum?

my husband loves doing me like this. he was reluctant at first but really enjoyed it. i've known quite a few men that've fucked me immediately after another man/men have already cum in me and loved it.

it's funny. you spend all of your life leaving your pussy well alone, worried about stretching her, embarrassed about having thick protruding pussy lips when it turns out all men love a meaty, used and sloppy loose pussy lol. i'd have partied with well hung men a lot sooner had a realised all that fucking made me more appealing and attracting.

weird world.

Reactions: NineToad and robandkate
I totaly agree with him.

jaggu008 said:
I have not fucked her with her cunt full of his cream pie, but i have to clean up after he fills her up and have started loving it

I was able to do both many times but my fav was the fresh creampie.

I'm jealous!

Fucked it and cleaned it over100 times easily .she slowed down a little but I still get at least once a week

Even my wife likes me to go down on her and eat the cream pie, and usually she will h

DeeDeenCO said:
In the swinger community, I can understand your thought process. The swinging community has a lot of un-written rules and stigmas. In the swinger community there is a huge stigma about men being bisexual. If a woman is bisexual, then all is good, but if a man is bisexual, that is not acceptable, in the swinger community. This being the case, most swinger men, even the bisexual ones, are going to stay away from anything that might go against the un-written swinger code.

In the hotwife/cuckold community, cream pies are seen as gifts given to the wife or girlfriend that she can share with her husband or boyfriend, or another lover. To each his own, but I love having my husband go down on me after another man, or men, have cum in me.

she says it is her gift to me for being a good hubby

Users who are viewing this thread