• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

That feeling of going into your wife after a creampie

• Thread starterHoustonSwingers
  • Start date
Hey DeeDeenCO, sounds like you might authentically be a female and a swinger. Look up my story called Wicked Wild Wet Westwood Women and tell me what you think. True story and the person in the story is me and at that time, a girlfriend.

A couple of months back my wife's bull gave her the first creampie of their relationship and I was instructed to get down and clean it up. Her bull had cum so much that it was running out of her and I got a real mouthful. I was then allowed to fuck her while she was still half full and it was an awesome experience.

wish I could eat you now

Every horny husband should stir another man's porridge when a creampie cums home. I have met a few men who were to shy to tell their wife they needed her to bring home creampies.

Saraha said:
Every horny husband should stir another man's porridge when a creampie cums home. I have met a few men who were to shy to tell their wife they needed her to bring home creampies.

Since we started sharing with me being present she knew from the beginning what I liked. Later when she went out alone she would try to keep as much in her so she could share when she got home, she was a very considerate woman :)

Reactions: robandkate
Absolutely love it, the more men bareback the better. I love complete strangers I've never met and I love the risk. Love to give some details for others with experience.

kinkycalicuckold said:
Absolutely love it, the more men bareback the better. I love complete strangers I've never met and I love the risk. Love to give some details for others with experience.

Do tell.

Not sure I get this mindset

jaxyuppies said:
Wanting to eat another man's cum is gay... but wanting it to eat it from your wife's pussy is not!

I love screwing my wife with a cum-filled pussy, I love reaching down and playing with his cum on my hand, I love it dripping out on our bed. I do not have any interest to lick it, or clean it up however.

But I am not a true cuckold----I love sharing my wife, I do not want to be submissive, and if she ever had a lover that tried to boss me around, or her for that matter, that would be the end of that relationship. But she is very picky on who she will go out with, and her main lover does not even know how much I participate in their lovemaking. We have never faced that issue.

But man, I do love entering her pussy after someone else has experienced her hot body and lovemaking. I can still remember the first time it happened, she was my mistress and I her lover. As we were fooling around, she stopped me and told me that her husband had "used" her that day. She asked if I wanted to continue and I said yes---it was hot for both of us--though she did not acknowledge it at first. It certainly added to the sexual excitement of our affair.

She loves the feel of a man cumming inside her. She doesn't like condoms and she won't let them pull out. This is lucky for me! Her main lover over the past so many years has a big cock which stretches her out as well.

But as far as rthe cuckold thing---being an old hippie, and always having trouble with authority----has given me some kind of crazy idea that everyone is equal. I think monogamy is not natural to human nature. I love watching, participating, listening in, and hearing about it or even re-acting what happened when she gets home...

I love the feeling of almost falling into my wife's fucked out, cummy pussy. It's so smooth from being filled with cum, and having been stretched...it feels like I'm fucking into just warm goo. Sometimes, she'll come home after having been well fucked...and let's face it, there's not a lot of creampie left...but she is so amazingly loose...I love how my cock just slides in, no friction, can't even really feel her...

I've always sought out very well hung bulls for my wife. Black is preferable but she also has a taste for Latino and she ALWAYS fucks bareback. She's allowed to fuck outside the house, go on dates, invite bulls over when i'm not home. We seek out bulls that want to fuck bareback and want a married white woman to use regularly.
My fetish is taping and taking pictures.
So immediately when her bull is finished I like to try to get pictures of his cock as he exits her, sticky and wet, white globs of his cum stuck to his cock.
Then I want to dive in! I love sliding my stiff cock into her fucked open honey hole full of another mans semen. I'm sterile so it's a thrill to me to know she's full of her black bulls sperm as i'm fucking her. I like to look down at her swollen lips and her gaping pussy as I slide in and out of her. I love the sticky way my balls cling to her ass and taint from his sweat and cum. And within moments with no effort I explode inside her and add my own spermless fluid to his in her womb.

Reactions: cynful
I agree completely. Feeling my small cock slide in with very little feeling. The sensation of pushing her boy friends cum deeper into her pussy. Then shooting my juice, since I was clipped years ago,so I could not get her pregnant again, without any sperm in to keep things moist for his sperm.

Mike

justinrutt said:
I've always sought out very well hung bulls for my wife. Black is preferable but she also has a taste for Latino and she ALWAYS fucks bareback. She's allowed to fuck outside the house, go on dates, invite bulls over when i'm not home. We seek out bulls that want to fuck bareback and want a married white woman to use regularly.
My fetish is taping and taking pictures.
So immediately when her bull is finished I like to try to get pictures of his cock as he exits her, sticky and wet, white globs of his cum stuck to his cock.
Then I want to dive in! I love sliding my stiff cock into her fucked open honey hole full of another mans semen. I'm sterile so it's a thrill to me to know she's full of her black bulls sperm as i'm fucking her. I like to look down at her swollen lips and her gaping pussy as I slide in and out of her. I love the sticky way my balls cling to her ass and taint from his sweat and cum. And within moments with no effort I explode inside her and add my own spermless fluid to his in her womb.

:lick::lick:;):love::love::lick::clap::clap:

Are you kidding me? I LOVE the feeling of shoving my cock inside my wife's freshly fucked pussy. I love it when they guy tells me he's cumming inside her, so I know when she's moaning it's because she feels the heat of his sperm. She's fixed so no chance of pregnancy and I love it that she's taking a load of high test in her womb! The attached picture is during her sex with her favorite partner and after when she's laying with her legs spread waiting for me to get some too. She loves the feeling of multiple men ejaculating inside her and the most she's ever had as 5 in one night.
tumblr_nyy2ejqZE81t3472qo1_540.jpg

Reactions: robandkate
Horny wolf said:
I love screwing my wife with a cum-filled pussy, I love reaching down and playing with his cum on my hand, I love it dripping out on our bed. I do not have any interest to lick it, or clean it up however.

But I am not a true cuckold----I love sharing my wife, I do not want to be submissive, and if she ever had a lover that tried to boss me around, or her for that matter, that would be the end of that relationship. But she is very picky on who she will go out with, and her main lover does not even know how much I participate in their lovemaking. We have never faced that issue.

But man, I do love entering her pussy after someone else has experienced her hot body and lovemaking. I can still remember the first time it happened, she was my mistress and I her lover. As we were fooling around, she stopped me and told me that her husband had "used" her that day. She asked if I wanted to continue and I said yes---it was hot for both of us--though she did not acknowledge it at first. It certainly added to the sexual excitement of our affair.

She loves the feel of a man cumming inside her. She doesn't like condoms and she won't let them pull out. This is lucky for me! Her main lover over the past so many years has a big cock which stretches her out as well.

But as far as rthe cuckold thing---being an old hippie, and always having trouble with authority----has given me some kind of crazy idea that everyone is equal. I think monogamy is not natural to human nature. I love watching, participating, listening in, and hearing about it or even re-acting what happened when she gets home...

:yumyum::yumyum::yumyum::love::love::love:

bisexual_top said:
I found lots of male taking about there wife. but non of them serious about it..they just talk... every thing is virtual .. no real cuckold couple in pakistan....

The are hard to find, but they still have naughty thoughts of being cuckolds, hoping that one day society allows it to become "legal and something that get lots of encouragement".

True of many pack and several herd animals. Gotta keep that survival of the fittest going. Man has done the same in pre-industrial societies when the social norms some allow alpha males to accumulate resources to provide for multiple mates. Somewhat different drivers are a lack of men due to environmental dangers or low-intensity conflicts. USA has two well known examples caused by environmental or conflict stress; some native tribes pressured by European people territorial expansion and some frontier Mormons trying to establish desert agriculture amidst native and Spanish hostility ahead and Protestant hostility behind. In some environmentally stressed societies today, say some Middle-East desert societies where society norms require that adult women be "kept" in a family unit to not be ostracized, it is a man's 'duty' to marry women, commonly sisters-in-law, who have lost their husbands. Being able to 'provide for' up to four wives is taken as a mark of a successful, responsible member of male-centric society. In short, multiple marriage for 'protection' and to avoid the waste of not impregnating a fertile female is something man sometimes shares with antelopes, lions, and big horn sheep.

Users who are viewing this thread