• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

That moment you realized...

• Thread starterSplitbeard
  • Start date

Splitbeard

FromDarkWater
Author!
Beloved Member
Jan 14, 2022
I often find myself trying to trace back to where my interests in watching my wife get pleasured all got started...

I guess, for me, it "truly" started back in the high school days. I had a beautiful girlfriend that I had been dating for a couple of years (and lost my virginity to). Well, one weekend, we had a falling out and by the next weekend, an ex-friend (then rival) had already swooped in to console her.
He was a single child living in a fancy house outside of town with his mother, who had inherited a sizeable amount from the death of her husband about 15 years prior. This jackass drove a flashy muscle car, was extremely confident, and always loved flexing his cash & testosterone levels around.
The a-hole bragged to everyone about banging my girl in his hottub/couch/kitchen table/backseat (I had heard dozens of his triumphs throughout the year). Needless to say, I was extremely jealous, but in those days, anything other than a monogamous relationship was completely unknown to me. So, I thought that I was supposed to want kick the dude's ass... but, I never really had the urge to take out my aggression on him. I just silently sat back, continued to love my ex-GF, and fall asleep, night-after-night, imagining these stories of her getting thoroughly satisfied. Twenty-five years later, that same ex-GF became my wife.

But that's not the moment I "realized"... I will tell that in my next post.

Reactions: Custer Laststand
The moment I "realized" was in my college days. I had since moved away from my small northern town to a small college town in the deep south. My first couple of years were fairly normal and uneventful. My third year, I had a girlfriend (different one than post above) with 100% Irish genes... red hair, green eyes, and loved to drink and fight. That fateful day was one of those drink & fight days:

We had plans of driving out to a local state park for a camp out with a few other friends. When my roommate, Darren, and I arrived at her dorm around 11am, I quickly found out that she had started her day with a liquid breakfast and could barely walk on her own. I was a little pissed that she had started the party without me but figured she had plenty of time to sober up along the drive. I finally squeezed her into the front seat while Darren sat in the back. Her belligerence did start to ebb, but not before I may have said a few things out of anger. With a huff, she unbuckled her seatbelt and crawled into the backseat with Darren. Once again, I was left fuming alone in silence.
Eventually, that same silence hit me... I hadn't heard a single sound as I had driven the past 15 minutes. I quickly adjusted the rearview mirror to see that Rachel and Darren weren't just kissing, but full on groping! I'm talking skirt hiked up, panties pulled down, legs spread, three fingers buried deep kind of groping. My heart pounded and I thought of slamming the brakes... but, my God! The sight of those red pubes curling and glistening with juices was so fucking hot!
What the fuck was I thinking!?! I should be mad, but all I could do was intermittently stare and try to keep the vehicle between the lines. Finally, a stiffled and hushed gasp emanated the silence as Rachel body stiffened. Darren's hand left her slit gaping as he freed her tits to suck. Rachel's green eyes finally rolled back to lock onto mine through the mirror and when she realized I had been aware the whole time, she gave a wickedly mischievous smile.
She watched to make sure I had a good view of her hand disappearing down the front of Darren's shorts. A few strokes later, she grab his hair to pull him from her tits to whisper in his ear. Within seconds, Darren had pulled off his shorts and boxers while Rachel wrapped her fingers around the fattest cock I had never seen until now. Her head descended into Darren's lap while he strained to reach over her hiked up ass and finger her again.
It was at that moment, I realized that I liked to watch my women getting pleasured.
Rachel and I discussed the road trip privately once we reached the campground. I told that she had never turned me as much as she did during that last half hour and she confided how horny it made her to be watched by me. And watch I did... all weekend as Darren pounded her sensless in our tent until she could only pant and quiver in a soaking puddle of sweat and orgasm.

Reactions: natasnaikul, 2wheel, Bibob and 1 other person
For me it was my mom doing it with a taxi driver when i was 9, she thought i was sleep, but i watched the whole thing

Reactions: Splitbeard
redheads said:
For me it was my mom doing it with a taxi driver when i was 9, she thought i was sleep, but i watched the whole thing
While in the cab?

Splitbeard said:
While in the cab?

Yes. It was not full sex but touching and making out. I was pretending to sleep, the nigerian driver started touching my mom during a traffic jam, he put his hands behind in back seat, I was right beside by my mom leaning against her, I still remember his black hands pressing my moms big boobs so close to my face. My mom made sure that I was sleeping and started letting the driver enjoy and he even kissed and made out with my mom, and she let him so easily.

Even at age 9 I found that so hot! I started to imagine my mom always fucked by blacks

Reactions: Splitbeard
I have had a similar incident as you Splitbeard
My wife and I have had been out to dinner with our friend Jim, we used his car, Carol in the back, Jim driving to the venue with me in the front passenger seat.
They both like wine, I am a beer drinker, at the end of the night the two of them had more than enough wine between them, I told Jim I would drive.
Carol again got into the back of the car, I expected Jim to sit in the front but he got into the back with my wife.
As I was driving home I heard Carol giggling, looked into the rear vision mirror to see her lying back on the seat with her legs wide open, her skirt around her waist, Jim was fingering her pussy which I could see as her panties where pulled to one side.
Trying to keep my eyes on the road and watch the action, I looked again in the mirror and saw that Carol now had Jim's cock in her hand stroking him.
When we stopped at a red light I saw Jim was now sliding his cock into my wife.
I had a very hard cock straining to get out of my pants as I watched the action.
The light turned green and I had to pull over to the side of the road before I killed us all and any innocent people, luckily it was late at night and the roads were quiet, then I heard my wife say, "Keep driving Bob get us home as quick as you can," we were only five minutes away but I got there in three.
They were stripping each other on the front door step as I fumbled with the key, as soon as the door was open they were on the bed her legs wide open and her telling Jim to fuck her.
It was an incredible sight seeing his cock pounding my wife as I listened to her cries of ecstasy as she had orgasm after orgasm before he filled her with his cum.
I must admit, we have had a few threesomes together before that night though that was the first time they had started without me.

Reactions: Custer Laststand and 2wheel
Hey, just an FYI, I decided to write the story above and dropped it on literotica. It's in the loving wives section called 'The First Box' by FromDarkwater. Of course it gets hit with all the homophobic 1-bombers so it would help if any of you who do read it and like it to upvote it.

Users who are viewing this thread