• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

that moment!

• Thread starterddan
  • Start date

ddan

New around here...
Beloved Member
Mar 7, 2010
can there ever be a more enlightening moment for those of us with cuckold tendancies,when your beautiful yet conservative wife admits to having had a sexual fantasy about another man and she masturbated thinking about him?

Yeah, the moment when she actually goes out to do it!

For me I think it was when Susan started making comparisons between my performance, size, etc. and that of her previous husband and lovers. After years of being told I was great she has over time told me that I am not as thick as she prefers, I don't have the endurance, and I don't cum as much as she prefers. All music to my cucky ears!

The night my wife said, "I didn't know what I need til I had it.Now that I've had other men I need that from now on. This is hard to say but I may only let you eat me sometimes now, because it feels like I'm cheating on my boyfreind if I fuck you"

It is particularly amazing when it has been a secret desire of yours for years. I did not ever mention it as I thought my wife was way to conservative to ever even admit that she fantasized about it.

Great thread

cluckau said:
The night my wife said, "I didn't know what I need til I had it.Now that I've had other men I need that from now on. This is hard to say but I may only let you eat me sometimes now, because it feels like I'm cheating on my boyfreind if I fuck you"

Wow, that's hot. My wife has said something similar, actually it’s been the best part of a year since we last made love. Yeah, I guess realizing that things are beyond y control has always been the hottest part for me, i.e. when you realize that she is no longer doing it for my benefit, but hers.

When my wife and I were dating(we started having sex on the first date), I once, early on in the relationship, said I wanted to see her having sex with another guy, or having a MFM threesome. She admitted wanting to suck a dick and get fucked at the same time was her fantasy.
So, I set it up and we started doing the deed just 2 months after we started dating. That was 12 years ago and we have been doing it ever since.
Glad I asked her out.

One of her favorite things are having a dick in her mouth and a dick in her pussy at the same time.
But her all time favorite thing is for her and me to be in a 69, with her on top, me licking and her sucking, and another guy fucking her from behind. Tongue on the clit, dick in the pussy and another dick in her mouth. Drives her crazy with lust...

Users who are viewing this thread