The A-Z of interracial sex

• Thread starterDebbie E
  • Start date

Debbie E

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
Jul 16, 2007
UK
As a Christmas or New Year's Present to you all, here's a little something I've been working on, a fun piece reflecting my years of involvement in the I/R scene.

A is for ANAL. The one thing craved by Black Men more than white women is wanting to have anal sex with white women. In my experience, many Black Men see anal sex with white women as symbolic, as they know it is usually the one orifice that even married women may not have shared with their husbands. The Black Man’s desire for anal sex represents a desire to own a white woman in a way her husband could never.

B is for BULL. Some Black Men use this term to refer to themselves as they seem themselves as bulls, put on this World to breed with white mares. B is also for BLOWJOB, another sexual act which some Black Man see as symbolic, to the point where they insist a white woman always performs the act on them before sex. B is also for BBC, which stands for BIG BLACK COCK, an abbreviation often used on dating sites and chat rooms.

C is for CUCKOLD, without doubt the single most misused word in the World of interracial sex. The term has become warped over the years to describe a white man who willingly allows his wife to have sex with Black Men (by strict definition, these men are WIMP HUSBANDS). Women like me know that the real cuckolds are the men who are blissfully ******* that their wives fuck Black Men on the quiet.

D is for DOMINATION, which with their Alpha Male personalities and masculine physiques, many Black men are very good at.

E is for EROTIC, which many find the image of a naked interracial embrace to be.

F is for FANTASY, from which the seeds of many an interracial encounter have been born.

G is for GANGBANG, which is really another word for GROUP SEX, something which many Black Men I've met have a taste for. Some experts believe this goes back to the tribal past of the Black Man, where a single woman would be used by the virile men of the tribe in ancient breeding ceremonies.

H is for HUNG, which at an average of three inches longer in penis size than white (caucasian) males, your Black lover is likely to be.

I is for INTENSE, which in a single word describes the love making style of many Black Men.

J is for JERKING OFF, which many white men would have us believe they'd be happy to do, should they come home early to find their white wife with her legs wrapped around her Black lover's back.

K is for KNEES, on which a white woman should ideally be the first time she sucks a Black Man's cock.

L is for LOVER, of which many white women fantasise about - a Black lover, that is.

M is for MOANING, which a white woman inevitably does lots of when naked and alone with a Black Man.

N is for NIGGER (sometimes softened as NIGGA), a despicable, evil, horrible, hateful, putrid word which has absolutely no place in civilised society, yet which is strangely acceptable within the confines of the interracial fantasy. Like my first Black Dom once asked as he had me on my back, legs spread wide, "You like being fucked by a Nigga, bitch?", to which I couldn't help but reply "Yes.......I love being fucked by a Nigger........"......even though I'm the kind of person who would never use that word in real life.

O is for ORGASM, which a white woman is guaranteed to experience multiple times a night with a Black Man.

P is for PENETRATION, which Black Men are very well equiped to carry out.

Q is for QUALITY, which is why so many white women turn to interracial sex. Why have cotton when you can have silk?

R is for ROUGH, which is how some Black Men like to play - much to the delight of their white submissives.

S is for SLUT, a word which us white women find offensive at first, but soon grow to love.

T is for TOES, which will curl when a Black Man makes love to you. T is also for TABOO, something which interracial sex most definetely is, which only further adds to the pleasure.

U is for U-TURN, legend which says a white woman can't make once she choses to have sex with a Black Man. As in, "Once you go Black, you never go back."

V is for VICTORIOUS, the way a Black Man feels when he seduces a white woman for the first time.

W is for WIFE - many Black Men crave sex with married white women, to the point where one once told me that " to a Black Man, a wedding ring makes an ugly white woman seem passable and a passable white woman seem like a beauty queen". One can only wonder what a diamond ring makes a beautiful white woman look like!

X is for X-RATED, which interracial sex sites certainly are.

Y is for YUM, a thought which goes through a white woman's head the first time she finds herself sinking to her knees to suck her lover's big black cock.

Z is for ZAIRE, the kind of country white European women visit on sex holidays, hoping to pick up virile young Black Men.

Love all,

Debs

Kudos!!

Very nicely done and very thought provoking. Thanks for that!!

No problem! I hope you agreed with all the entries......

Very creative, Debbie.

I loved it

Thanks for sharing your creation...

thats great

yeah,,,I always make my white babes say they love nigger cock, so yeah it can be used like all the other words, moans,groans, and actions we all use during sex, that we don't use or promote during our regular lives.

Very well done..you have done a great job in describing what the WF-BM thing is all about..I'm also impressed you knew about Zaire too..interesting stuff..love those older white wives getting a nice sex vacation going with much younger black guys...hopefully their husbands have either encouraged them to go or as in many cases they are widows, divorcees, etc who found a very special "vacation package" in any event...an excellent post by you....keep it cummin' !!!!!

Hey Debbie,

Do you know that Zaire , is now called DR Congo... i was born in that country !!!
i did not know that white females were coming there for BBC (may be i was too young to understand that as i left congo/Zaire when i was 13 year old).

Nice post anyway , and are you still planning for South-africa in 2010 world cup ?

fais - moi signe au cas ou vous pouvez aussi parlez francais ?

Big time fantaies lmao

Last edited by a moderator:
Thank You Debbie you put a lot of effort in your post and threads glad you are here. Muleman

so very very true!!!! and it seems more and more white women experience these wonderful alphabetical things and enjoy - as no white man can sarisify our sexualo needs as well as black. a wonderful aplphabetical list

south-africa-bull said:
Hey Debbie,
fais - moi signe au cas ou vous pouvez aussi parlez francais ?

I don't know what you just saidm, but it sounded really sexy.......

anche se non seguo il suo alfabeto che amerei tuttavia lentamente mangiare il suo bel pussy e consente poi il dicks nero fotterlo sciocco!

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi Debbie E
Very WELL done !!!
Thank you for your Enlightment of the Alphabet A to Z...
i find it interesting, it touches the Main core of Interracial Sex...
Wiil be following your Posts and replys...
Edith

Thanks Debbie for a great post Very informative and helpful