• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

The AFL-Anti-Fakes League

• Thread starterbiggblackboy
  • Start date

biggblackboy

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
Mar 27, 2005
I'm calling together an informal union on this site of all peoples tired of the numerous phonies on here. Not just the guys with fake hot wives like mandy4blk and tyson52, or even phony-ass chicks like mexicanwife, HotJewishGirl or annamwf. This is for anyone that posts crap saying it's real when we all know it's fake as hell. Like expatdad, you know he ain't watched his family get ***** in Africa and is fine with it. If that happened to me or any of my boys, white black or asian, we'd be finding the dudes doing it and making them meet the devil in hell. Shit.

I here ya baby! Go for it!

I agree. Some of my favorites are pictures claiming to be a real wife or girlfriend who is experienced or curious or whatever and it's a photo of a well known pro. As expressed above, wtf?
The subject of interracial sex is exciting enough both real and in fantasies to stand up to the truth whatever it may be.

I agree..imma white guy and can spot these morons a mile away...i cant stand posers...I think it points to an intellect far below the age of 18 to be getting of on some of the stupid shit they post. How about the moron posing as a woman wanting suggestions about "her" daughter. It would help, perhaps, if real women would hold a dark cavern sign on their photos.

BigBlackBoy

Damn it, I agree man. I nominate you for prez. It gets harder and harder to come back here because this place is so discouraging with all the fakes.

If we eliminated all the fakes on this forum board there'd be less than a half a dozen people here to contribute! LOL

biggblackboy said:
I'm calling together an informal union on this site of all peoples tired of the numerous phonies on here. Not just the guys with fake hot wives like mandy4blk and tyson52, or even phony-ass chicks like mexicanwife, HotJewishGirl or annamwf. This is for anyone that posts crap saying it's real when we all know it's fake as hell. Like expatdad, you know he ain't watched his family get ***** in Africa and is fine with it. If that happened to me or any of my boys, white black or asian, we'd be finding the dudes doing it and making them meet the devil in hell. Shit.

Right, I'm also so sick of all that bullshitting, head game playing and faking on these sites, that I decided to create a Yahoo group

http://groups.yahoo.com/group/fakesonthenet

And I promise to post all the names, the handles and the email addresses of all the fakes I encountered since several months there. I hope that some people join me in my efforts! I know it is too easy these days to create a "new Identity" on the free email servers, but it might help some people to find out that they are once again only talking with one of those fakers.

Some months ago I proposed to create something like a "genuine" status here, but that is obviously NOT in the interest of the website owners. They earn much more with fakers and phonies. Oh well, we can do what we can to avoid that, but it will always be a problem if you don't have to long-on with your fingerprint-reader and your drivers' license combined...

Judith

We miss you Judith!

wmntx4wf4bm

Hell Yeah

If I see one more photo of Janet Mason or Sierra Desires- or any of the former amatuer women from the late 90's posted as someone else's church going, suburban soccermom, I'm going loose it.

Eddie

Yeah!

Go man go!

expatdad

biggblackboy said:

expatdad, or should I call him pedophiledad, is full of BS. Anyone who would write about the gang rapes of his underaged daughters, not to mention his own wife, and then get off to it is sick. His stories that he has written here under the guise of truth is beyond stupid. Interracial relationships that are consensual and fulfilling are one thing, but to write crap about your children being *****, and finding some kind of sexual pleasure in the knowledge is total BS. Time for him to go away.

Good lookin out on expatdad. I also haven't seen much from annamwf either. Methinks the tide may be turning, boys and girls!

wtf_isthatabout said:
expatdad, or should I call him pedophiledad, is full of BS. Anyone who would write about the gang rapes of his underaged daughters, not to mention his own wife, and then get off to it is sick. His stories that he has written here under the guise of truth is beyond stupid. Interracial relationships that are consensual and fulfilling are one thing, but to write crap about your children being *****, and finding some kind of sexual pleasure in the knowledge is total BS. Time for him to go away.

Although it is off the main topic of this thread, I'm absolutely with you, wtf!

It is a shame that these posts you mentioned are not taken off this site by people who have a certain conscience. It's like having fun to see the videos with the poor guys who get decapitated in Iraq. Which kind of sick people are you who find fun in all that? It's simply disgusting...

Thanks for listening,
Judith

bcpartygirl=fake.

Well I just joined just waiting for approval glad dome body started a group

Upwards of 90% of the members of this board are fake. Don't be shocked when you find out they are.

Is there not some way of authenticating pics especialy. I guess there is always going to be fakes around though, it would be nice to have them in the minority as opposed to majority.

We both enjoy the pics on the site here even if some are not for real.

not really, but you get to know them. It's not that the pics are fakes, it's the story that comes with them. That's how some people earn their income or supplement the same and I am cool with that. But those that STEAL other folks pics and then put them out as something else are the ones that we are mostly talking about.
I took some flack on another site for calling attention to this, but since I did, I've noticed that the claims of amateurs with pics of pros has subsided some.

I think annamwf is gradually being scared off, which can only be a good thing. We must take our victories where we can get them.

A couple of new names to the list, fourelevengirl and Collagegirl... which should have been obvious from the start because, as effed up as our educational system is... you would think that someone that attends college would spell it c-o-l-l-e-g-e.

I've got a sneaking suspicion on one, but I'll hold my tongue for now.

Users who are viewing this thread