Beloved Member
Feb 22, 2007
hardguy.blogspot.com
The Babysitter’s Cuckold

By Brian Houlihan

Copyright@2000 by Brian Houlihan
Feedback? brian_houlihan2002@yahoo.com

“So is it my imagination or do you like to stare at my tits a lot?”

My heart started beating like a trip hammer.

I was sitting in the front seat of my car with the baby sitter. Erica. A very sophisticated fifteen year old. She was a big woman already. At 5’10” she was taller than I was and heavier at 180 pounds. But she wasn’t fat. Just big and toned. Oh, and did I mention that she had enormous tits? 38Cs that stood out proudly. I couldn’t take my eyes off of them.

She was smoking a cigarette and smiling at me. I loved watching her smoke. It seemed so decadent. Nobody smoked any more.

She had witnessed my wife contradicting me in front of her several times. It was embarrassing. Erica usually just smiled at me. I wondered what she thought of me.

“Well?”
“It’s not your imagination.”

I didn’t know where this was going. I was scared. I couldn’t look at her.

“Hey!”
She jabbed my leg with her foot. She was wearing a low heeled shoe and the heel was still in my thigh.

“Look at me! That’s better. It’s okay to stare at my tits. Just do it discreetly. K?”
“Yes.”

Inside I breathed a huge sigh of relief. And joy. I was forty years old. She was fifteen. She liked it.
“You don’t mind?”
“No. Just be cool about it.”
I sat there in silence. Staring at her big tits. She had a mini skirt on and her legs looked powerful.

Cigarette smoke hit my face.
“You like doin’ that, don’t you?”
“Yeah. I like blowin’ smoke in yer face.
Start the car. I wanna talk to you.”

“Drive to the woods. Jagoff.” (Here she giggled. I guess she liked calling me that.)

My dick got harder and wetter than ever. She wanted to be alone with me!!!! Something hot was going to happen! Was right now happening!! My hard prick had soaked right thru my brown dress pants. Now I was leakin a steady stream.

“Turn here, Jagoff. Ha. Ha.”
I was shaking like a leaf. I couldn’t help it. I wanted her so badly but felt so wimpy in front of her. She enjoyed putting me down.

She left her heel on my thigh the entire time. Something was going to happen! I couldn’t believe my luck.

“Park here. Cut it off.”
Of course I obeyed her. Where was this going? She was only fifteen. I didn’t care.
She lit another cigarette. Blew the smoke in my face. Giggled.

“So do you think about my tits when you’re alone?”
“Of course.”
“What do you think about, Mr. Sogge?”
“I think about touching them. Squeezing them. Kissing them…s..sucking on them.”
“Good boy. I like this kind of talk. You’re gonna git my pussy wet.”

I loved her talking dirty like this. But I was scared. I could feel my prick leaking into my pants.
“What are you thinkin’ about now, Mr. Sogge?”
“I..”
“Go ahead. Don’t be shy.”
Here she nudged my dick with her shoe.
“You’re hard, aren’t you?”
“Oh yeah. Well, Erica, I think about you a lot. I find you very sexy. I dream about eating your pussy. Fucking you. I masturbate to thoughts about you a lot.”
“Good boy! I like you tellin’ me this. Makes me feel like a cheerleader.”

She sat and smoked a few more minutes. I was trembling with excitement. It was going so well.
Then she leaned over and kissed me on the cheek.
“You’re sweet. I like makin’ you hard.”
Here she leaned over and touched my dick in my pants.
“Oh god!”
“Feel good?”
“Oh yess, Erica.”
She kept squeezing my dick and blowing smoke in my face.
“You’re just like your son. He gets hard when I touch him. Right away.”
My son was nine years old!
“Y..you touch my little boy’s penis?”:
“No, Jagoff. I touch his little puppy in his underpants. And when puppy is naughty, I spank hard.”

Here she started slapping my dick and balls in my pants. It hurt.
“Ow! That hurts, Erica.”
“I know. I like to beat your nuts. You fuckin’ fairy.”

My prick and balls were already numb from her hard slaps.
“Why do you call me a fairy? I’m not gay.”
“I just like it. You seem faggotty to me. I thought you were kinda sweet when I first met you.”
“I’m not.”
“I heard you, faggot. I still think you look faggy. And I like calling you faggot. You got a problem with that?”
She was twisting my dick as she said this.
“No. It’s okay.”
“Ha. Ha. It better be okay, Faggy.”

“I..i kinda like it.”
“Ha. Ha. No shit. Your dick hasn’t gone down.”
I didn’t know what to say. I loved her sitting next to me and handling my prick. So I just sat there.

“Of course I touch his penis. He loves it. Then he gets hard and he’s putty in my hands. Quiet. More manageable. If he’s a good boy, I might jack him off.”

I could not believe she was telling me this.
“I wish you were baby sitting me.”
“Ha. Ha. I got that feeling.”

“Take yer pants and underpants down.. I want to see your dick.”
Stunned. I just sat there.
“Hey! Let’s go, Faggot Boy!”
“Ow! Ow!”
She was slapping my dick and balls again. Very hard. My balls had a dull ache.

I knocked her hands away and quickly unbuckled my belt. I was so nervous. Fifteen years old. I could go to jail for this. My dick was standing up straight in my white jockey briefs. Soaking wet with precum. I pulled them down.
Silence. My dick is only about 4 inches long. When hard.

“Oh my god. You’re tiny. Mr. Tiny Dick. Ooh you’re all wet too. How come you dickie bird is all wet Mr. Sogge?”
“C..cause you get me so hot, Erica.”
“Tiny ballsies too. Feel good, Tiny?”
She was caressing my nuts with her pretty hand.
“Oh yes. Feels great Erica.”

“Good honey. I like touching you. Tiny. Heh. Heh. Of course you like that babysitting idea, huh Mr. Sogge? Maybe you’d like to be my little baby boy? And then I would have to touch your tiny little boy penis. That is so small and child like. Ha. Ha. And play with it. To help it grow big and strong. Bigger than Daddy, I hope. Ha. Ha. Ha.”

My overheated dick was dribbling. I loved her touching me and putting me down. Ridiculing me. It turned me on. So evil.

She lit another cigarette.
“Having fun, Tiny?”
“Oh yes Erica. I’m loving this.”
“I can tell. Now I want to watch ya jack off for me.”
“What?”
CRACK! CRACK!
She was slapping me in the face.
“Wake up, Fairy. I said I want ya to jack off for me. Do it.”

She leaned back against the other door. I looked over at her. One hand was holding the cigarette and the other was in her panties.

“Don’t get me mad, Faggot.”
I began jacking off, staring at her touching herself.
“Good boy. Keep it up. I want you to shoot a big load for Mommy. Can you do that? You wanna be Mommy’s good boy?”
“Oh yes, Mommy. Thank you.”

I shot my prick off. All over my legs, pants, car. I was so excited it only took a few strokes.
“Good boy. You did good.”
I was still coming down from a heavenly orgasm. I loved her telling me what to do.

She moved next to me and kissed my cheek. Then she took her finger and picked up some of my cum. Brought it to my lips.
“Lick it off, Tiny.”
I obeyed.
“Good boy. I loved watching you jack off. Shooting a big load for Mommy. What’s gonna happen now, Mr. Sogge?”
“I don’t know.”
“I do. Come around and kneel down here, Jagoff. Right here in front of me. Leave your pants down.”

I got out of the car, with my pants and underpants down to my ankles. Like I was on the toilet or something. Weird. There were other couples in the parking lot. But it was dark. I knew she enjoyed embarrassing me. But I was loving it. I opened her door and obediently knelt down in front of her.
In the car.

She petted my head and smiled at me.
“Pull down my panties.”
The entry into Heaven. As I know it.
With trembling hands, I pulled down her tight, wet pink panties. The more I pulled the more my nervous hands shook.

“All the way down, Faggot.”
I reached the floor with her panties. Then she slowly stepped out of them.
“Give ‘em to me.”
I handed her the soaking wet panties. At that moment I wished I could have kept them. But here was the real thing. Right in front of my face. Toying with me. Her pussy was extremely hairy. Wiry brown pussy hair almost up to her waist. Wet.

“Now I’m gonna wash yer face. Before we say good night, Mr. Sogge.”
I didn’t know what she was talking about.
Then she put the wet panties to my nose. The scent of her cunt was strong and overpowering. She giggled as I pulled my head back.

Then her other hand was at the back of my head. She slowly wiped the wet panties all over my shocked face. Pussy juice all over my face. Slowly and thoroughly she wiped them on me. Several times. Smiling at me.

“You like that smell. Huh, Faggot Boy?”
“Yes.”
“Leave it on there. Let your wife smell it. That’s my scent. I’m bitch marking you.”
She put the panties in my shirt pocket.
“That’s a present for a good boy. I want you to smell those later and jack off to me.”
“Yes Erica. Thank you.”
“You’re welcome, Tiny. Now drive me home.”

And that was the beginning.
I must have jacked off to that scene hundreds of times. Her in charge, confidently wiping her wet panties on my face and telling me, “I’m bitch marking you.”

That was only the third time I drove her home. Later, she told me she could tell right away that I was hot for her. The first time she was there I was drooling over her tits, she said.

When I went home to bed with my wife that night, she woke up and said, “You smell like cunt. Did you eat her cunt?”
I told Kirstie what happened and she ate it up. Confessed to me that she had some fantasies about the baby sitter also.
She wanted to do it with her. Ate up my whole story of what happened with me and the babysitter.

We had an open marriage. Kirstie had had boyfriends on the side for years. Said my little prick wasn’t enough for her. She loved getting porked by well hung black guys. Other than that, we got along well. It was okay with me. But this was the first time I ever got any on the side. I was proud of myself.

Anyway, after that first night jacking off for Erica in the car, there was a definite bond between us. The odd thing was I hadn’t sought her out or anything. My wife had mentioned to a friend at the hair dresser’s that we needed a baby sitter. The friend recommended Erica. When she first came over it was a little odd cause we hadn’t expected a woman that big. Oh, one more thing. She has piercings. Rings in her eyebrows, nose and lips. About ten altogether. It just turned me on all the more.

She didn’t mention them and neither did we.

So after the first night of playing with her in my car, I would get extremely excited whenever I drove her home from the babysitting. She got more and more bossy. I lived for it. Her slaps in the crotch, on the back of my head, calling me Tiny. It was exciting. I liked her being completely in control.

“Did your wife smell my pussy juice on your face that night?”
“Yeah.”
Here her eyes lit up.
“For real? What did she say?”
I filled Erica in on that scenario. She started fingering herself. My wife Kirstie is a very attractive woman. About 5’8” with a nice figure, blonde hair, nice tits and ass.
“I want her to eat me some time”, Erica said. “Tell her that.”
“Yes Mommy.”

“Mr. Sogge, what’s going on? Who was that man with your wife?”

A curtain seemed to fall in front of my eyes. And I was driving a car. Driving the babysitter home. But she just asked me a question that would force me to make a decision. Between my dream life, my jack off fantasy life and the drab veil of reality.

“Look at me Jagoff!” Here she kicked me in the leg. Hard. With her low heeled shoe.

Her voice had a sudden deep tone of authority. And annoyance. My head swiveled around to see the big15 year old baby sitter glaring at me. Her perfect, pouty mouth was twisted into an angry grimace.

“Who is he? Say something, Dickhead!”

Her large, 38C tits in their pointy bra, looked like missles of war. Lethal missles of war, nestled in a baby blue sweater. Already I was nervous and shaking.

I made a choice. I couldn’t afford to lose her. Even, if only in my fantasy mind.

“He’s one of Kirstie’s lovers.”
There. I said it. Come what may.

My brick hard dick was leakin pre cum in a steady stream in my pants. I don’t know how, but I was still managing to drive. I had never been this excited.

Sheepishly, I stole another glance at Erica. She had a wicked smile on her face. Then I saw it. Her hand was under her mini skirt and obscenely rubbing her crotch.

“Really? For real?”
“Yeah. For real.”

I looked at her again. Her mouth was half open and she was openly fingering her self in her panties. Her skirt was pushed back and I could see her hot panty crotch and her hand in there frigging her cunthole.

I had crossed over into very dangerous territory. At 15, she was a minor. And I was opening up a monster. Something I could go to jail for. Bringing other adults in on this .I didn’t care.

“She likes…well hung guys.”

I let that hang in the air for a while, feeling my dick pulse in my pants. Hoping something hot would happen again with Erica, who reeked of sex.

“How do ya know?”
I looked over at her. She had two fingers up her cunt now and they were soaking wet. I watched as they slowly went in and out of her frothy pussy.

Tonight, after I took my wife out for dinner, and then brought her back home, her lover just came over. Unexpectedly. Horny I guess. We get home and I am paying off the babysitter. Doorbell. Who could that be? It’s Tyrone, her latest black boyfriend.

“Hi Bitch,” he said, his little joke. He playfully shoved me aside and walked up to my wife in the living room. Right in front of Erica he grabs my wife and starts french kisising her. Kirstie loved it. Knew she was gonna get some good dick. I was embarrassed.

The babysitter is fascinated. I am mortified. Wife dismisses me. Tells me to drive the sitter home. “Well? Get going!”
She kept her arm around Tyrone’s waist. You could see his big hard dick in his pants.

We were parked in the woods. Erica had her heel pressing into my leg. She was smiling at me. As I sat there transfixed, she took her sopping wet two fingers out of her cunt and proceeded to wipe them all over my nose. I was speechless. And crazy out of my head. Her pussy scent was out of this world. And she knew it.

“Smell good, Mr. Sogge?”
“Yeah…Very…uh Erica, I wish you wouldn’t call me Mr. Sog..

CRACK! CRACK! CRACK! CRACK!
She was slapping me in the face. Very, very hard.
“Hey!”

“Don’t you EVER ever tell me what to say. You cocksucking faggot.”

“Yes Erica. Whatever you say.”
“That’s right, Jagoff. Whatever I say. You do. Got it?”
Here she emphasized “got it?” by kicking me in the leg again and twisting her heel in me.

Erica rubbed her cunt and teased my dick with her foot.. “Oh, Mr. Sogge, what’s that?”
Rubbing my dick in my pants with her shoe. She was such a cock teaser. I adored her playing with me.

“I wanna hear all about that black guy and your wife. In the meantime, pull your pants down. I wanna see my little friend.”

Of course I obeyed her immediately. She smiled when my tiny hard on came into view.
“No wonder she likes black guys. Little Mister Tiny Dick. Little tiny pee pee man. Oh Mr. Sogge, your dickie bird’s all wet. How come? How did your little bitty pee pee get so wet Mr. Sogge?”

“You drive me crazy, Erica. You know it.”

“Good boy. Just follow my directions and I won’t have to beat ya so much. Ha ha ha. But you like me beatin’ ya, don’t ya.”

“Yes Erica. So much.”
“Like I don’t know that.”
Here she began swatting my hard on with her low heeled shoe. Rubbing the leather on my dick.

“Did you know she liked black guys when you were dating her?”
“Not really. But she was very upfront about ‘stray’. ‘Stray dick’, she called it. ‘I need stray dick, strange dick’. Strangers turned her on. Especially well hung strangers."
“And you were okay with that?”
“Yeah. It turned me on too.”
“Have you ever made it with one of the guys?”
“No.”
”Does your wife wanna eat my pussy?”
“Oh yeah. She was fascinated that I got to sniff you and play with you.”
“Good, Faggie. I wanna watch you suck her boyfriend’s big prick.”
“I..I don’t..”
CRACK! CRACK!
“Not another word, Faggot. If you wanna smell this pussy again, you’ll set it up. And I’ll watch you suck that big prick down your sissy faggot mouth within the next two weeks. Unnerstand, Tiny Dick?”
“Yes Mommy. I’ll set it up.”
“That’s my good boy.”

Her words of approval rang in my ears. I loved being her good boy. Her obedient good boy. I lived for her approval.

“Look, Tiny. I’ve got a reward for my good boy. You can sniff my kitty kat. Would you like that, Tiny?”
“Oh God, Yes!!”

Her legs were splayed out on the car seat. Her fingers had pulled her panties aside. I could see her very hairy, wet mound.
“Get your nose in there, Faggot. Thas right. You horny dog with the little pee pee. Yeah. Thas right. Put your horny nose right there. Yeah. Stay. Good boy. Just stay there. And sniff. Let me hear you sniff my kitty kat.”

“SNIFF. SNIFF.”
I was trying to sniff as loudly as possible. I never wanted this moment to end. After a little while she began playing with my hair. Then pulling it. Then grinding my face and nose into her wet cunthole. But she said nothing. So I dare not lick her. I just kept sniffing her intoxicating, excited teenage cunt odor.

The next day I told my wife about Erica’s demands and she loved the idea. We set up a dinner with Tyrone and Erica that Friday night. I was both dreading it and very, very turned on by it.

That night at dinner everything seemed normal throughout the meal. Until we retired to the living room for drinks. Erica wore a very tight crop top that accentuated her big tits.

“Tiny? Get undressed.”
It seemed so sudden. I looked at her. She looked angry. Well..do it!”

All eyes were on me

“Are those panties?”, my wife inquired about my mauve tap pants.
“Y..yes.”
“Tell them who the panties belong to, Wimp.”
“You, Erica. These are Erica’s panties, they were a gift.”
“Now take ‘em off.”
I looked at her.
“You heard me!”

I pulled them down. My small dick was very wet and hard.

“See? He’s hard. He likes this. I could use a drink, Tiny.”

“Tiny? Ha. Ha. The name sure fits,” Tyrone said, as he gulped down his Scotch.

I quickly made them all fresh drinks. It felt weird playing the servant naked with my hard dickie bobbing up and down. Erica slapped my balls and giggled after I gave her her drink.

Tyrone and my wife seemed fascinated by our interplay.

“Tyrone, Tiny says you have a big dick. That’s what his wife told him. Could I see it?”
“Sure Babe.”

He started to unbuckle his belt.

“Stop. No. Let Tiny do that. He likes it.”
“Cool.”

My hands were shaking I was so nervous. I began unzipping his zipper. I was on my knees. Tyrone was looking down at me, smiling.

“No, Asshole! Take his shoes and socks off first.”
I followed her orders. Shaking all the while. No sounds except the tinkling of ice in their glasses as they drank and watched me undress my wife’s black boyfriend.

“He’s shakin’,” chuckled Ty, as he watched me.

“Sure he is. He’s gonna get to see that Big Black Dickie Bird he’s been dreamin’ about. Isn’t that right, Tiny Dick?”
“Yes, Erica.”

Tyrone and my wife were chuckling over this.
Now I was down to his jockey shorts. His prick looked huge in the underwear. And it wasn’t even hard yet.
“Well? Don’t just stand there. Take his dick out, Faggot.!”

Everybody giggled.

I obeyed her. His big black snake was in my hands. A strong funky odor hit my nostrils.

“Oh man, he’s got pussy hands,” said Ty. “Getting’ my dick hard.”
“See Tiny? Tyrone likes you playin with his peter.”

The black snake was was turning brick hard in my hand.
“Kiss it, Faggot.”
I looked over at her. It was so humiliating.
“I said, Kiss it, Faggot! Do you want me to come over there?”

I bent down and placed my lips on the middle of his big mushroom prickhead. He smelled so funky. Did he ever bathe?

Suddenly I felt Erica’s hand in my hair.
“Good boy. Now smell his balls. Get a whiff of a real man’s balls.”
The powerful odor got stronger and stronger. I felt like I was falling down a very deep hole.
“Kneel down, Faggot. Lick ‘em. Get those big balls good and wet.”

I happily thrust my tongue out and began lapping at his pendulous, sweaty black balls.
“Good boy. Take care of those big balls. For a real man. Thas right. Doin’ good, Honey.”

I loved this. Loved the tangy taste of his balls and Erica “forcing” me to service him. Time stopped.

I loved this. Loved the tangy taste of his balls and Erica “forcing” me to service him. Time stopped.

“Oh man…feels good,” Ty grunted.

I glanced over at my wife. She was sitting in a chair fingering herself. Her mouth was wide open.

“Here.”
Erica pulled my mouth away from his balls. Then she took his big dick and pointed it at my mouth.
“This is what you want, isn’t it Faggot?”
I nodded.
“Say it, Faggie.”
“I want to suck Tyrone’s big dick.”
Here she swung it and hit me in the face with it. Then giggled.
“Why?”
“..’Cause I’m a sissy faggot and I dream about sucking it.”
“And?”
“And I want Ty to shoot his big load in my mouth..”

Here she finally placed the big pole on my lips. Stinky odor. Erica pulling my hair. I opened my lips and got my first taste of black dick meat.
“There ya go. That’s what Tiny wants.”

It was huge. My mouth never felt so full. The smell was overpowering.

“Good boy. Now make me proud.”
She was petting my head like a prize puppy. I loved pleasing her.

“Ahhh…oh fuck,” Ty moaned with pleasure.

I really wanted to do the best job I could. I loved this!! I wanted to do this all the time. I knew I wanted to have him let me do it some more. With his permission. I kept trying to take more and more of that big fat pipe into my small mouth.
“Uh..ugh…heh..” he was grunting away.

Tyrone began to fuck me in the mouth.
“Faggot bitch feels goood.”
He was holding my ears now and pumping his dick almost all the way out and then back into my mouth. I couldn’t take it all and gagged a few times. He would stop for a second and then resume fucking my mouth.

Ty’s huge dick began leaking precum into my mouth. I loved the taste. I loved that I was pleasing him and that he was allowing me to do him.

“oh..ohhh..jesus!”
Suddenly he pulled his massive prick out of my mouth and shot several long, ropy strands of jizz all over my face.
“Fuuuccckkk!”
“Good boy. That’s my good boy.”
Erica was patting my head.

“Oh…oh man!”
Ty fell back and collapsed into an easy chair.
“Oh God can he suck dick! Oh shit!”
I still had cum all over my face. I was covered in it. I began wiping it off.
“No! Don’t touch it. Leave it on. It looks good on you.”
Tyrone and Kirstie exploded in laughter. But I left it on. Whatever Erica wanted, that’s what I wanted.

His load on my face just seemed to heighten my submissive feelings. Some of his cream was on my eyelash. My eyelashes would stick together now and then. A small price to pay. I ignored it. This was a fabulous dream come true.

I looked up and saw Erica with her skirt off, touching herself. She was staring at my wife and my wife was staring back. It was like there was a laser beam between them.

Erica slowly removed her panties and was openly fingering her very hairy pussy.
“You like? You want some pussy Baby?”
My wife seemed to be in a trance.
She nodded yes.

“Kneel down. Yeah, that’s right. Now crawl over here.”

Her nose was soon in front of Erica’s hairy pussy. Erica put her hand behind my wife’s head and pulled her face into the hairy pussy pie.
“Yeah Babe. That’s what you want. Huh? You like that pussy?”
“Mmmm..oh yes Erica. Y..your pussy smells so good.”
“I know. That’s what Tiny Dick says.”
K giggled.

“Stay there.”

Erica walked over to the couch. She sat down. Began jacking off. Staring at K, who has not taken her hungry eyes off of Erica’s wet hairy cunt.

Suddenly Erica stopped fingering herself. She was sitting on the couch with her feet up on the cushions and her legs spread out to give maximum ******** to her pussy.

“Eat me, Bitch.”
K crawls over to her and commences licking her pussy. Lots of moaning and groaning.
“Yeah, that’s what Mommy likes, huh? Yeah. Feels good Baby.”

She was holding my wife’s head down there while she looked up and smiled at me.
“Hey Tiny. Your wife likes my pussy too.”

It went on for a long time. Erica had many moaning, screaming orgasms. Which she punctuated by slapping my wife’s face or pulling her hair or kicking her.

I made them more drinks. Ty was still coming down from his big orgasm. Sat in the chair in a daze.

“Sit down here. In front of us Faggot.”
Naked, with hard on and jizz on my face, I was sitting on the carpet in front of the couch. Erica and Kirstie were making out.

I wanted so badly to touch my dick. But I knew that would get me in trouble. So I just watched Erica manhandle my wife. Squeezing her tits and then biting them.
“Ow! Ow!”
Erica knew she was hurting her. That’s what she wanted.
“Eat my cunt, bitch.”

Now and then Erica would look up at me and smile in triumph.

“What? What faggot boy? You want some of this pussy?”
I nodded eagerly.

“You can’t have any. That’s wifey’s treat right now. Stand up. Let’s see your dickie.”
I obeyed her. My hard dick stood out.
“Come’ere Tiny.”

I stood in front of her. K was still eating her cunt. She was patting K’s head happily. Like absent mindedly petting a dog. A dog that was eating her cunt.

“You’re dripping, sweetie. Here, let me scoop this up, Tiny Dick is all big and hard, huh? Here.”
She lovingly fed me some cum from my dick. I sucked her finger.

“Did the little boy like sucking the real man’s big dickie? Did him? Huh?”
“Yes Erica. I loved it. Thank you.”
“You’re welcome, faggie. What do you say?”
“Thank you for letting me suck your dick, Tyrone. I loved it.”
He grunted. Still out of it.

“Do you think you would like to suck Tyrone’s dick again some time?”
“Oh yes!”
“I thought so.”
“Ow!”

She was slapping my balls. Hard.
“Did that hurt?”
“Yes..Erica.”
SLAP! She hit my dick very hard.
“Ow!”
I doubled over.
“What about that, Faggie?”
“Yes..Erica. That’s hurts!” I began crying. I couldn’t help it. She had really whalloped my dick.

“You big baby. Jack off for us. Shoot your little tiny dickie bird. For Mommy and her friends.”

I wrapped my hand around my swollen dick and came in about two seconds. Pumped a wonderful load out all over the rug. Bliss.

“Good boy! You shot a big load for Mommy. I guess our little faggot boy was excited. Huh?”
“Yes. I was Erica. Got me so turned on.”

“Okay hon. Clean up your load from the floor. Then go wash your face. I want you to drive me home.

I seemed to be in a trance. Best sex I ever had. And I was hooked. I knew that I would need, and crave, more and more of this.

Erica in the car. Smoking her cigarette and smiling at me. My 15 year old goddess.

She had me park a block from her house.
“You made mommy very proud. You’re a good sissy cocksucker. Now sniff mommy’s kitty kat.”
I did. The odor of her over heated cunt was very strong. Marvelous.

Pulling my head away by the hair.
“Stop. That’s enough.”
She playfully slapped my dick in my pants and was out the car door. She leaned in the open window.

“Night Night Tiny. That was fun.”

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: dig420
good job

Good story, Tiny, hmmmm, but so long as she enjoyed it does not matter lol. good job thanks

Nicely done Brian! Original story line, creative and believable. Not-bad writing style (sorry if that last bit sounds like faint praise ... your writing is fine)

Comment on your story

I think its VERY HOT. What guy wouldn't love being the bitch for a hot little 15 year old without inhibitions. The only part of the story I found unrealistic was when Erica slapped around the wife. No wife is going to put up with that from the babysitter. Particulariy since she was entertaining her black bull. Do you agree?

loved the story! could only last a minute while reading it. very HOT! thanks for sharing.

Last edited by a moderator:
WOW! ! ! ! ! ! !
just a really great story......was making my little peanut hard in my panties....
would luv to be in that situation, esp with the lushous big black cock to worship.....
very nicely written.....

will wait breathlessly for more.....

Two thumbs up

Thanks for sharing. Enjoyed the story a lot, really exciting stuff. Wish I knew a babysitter like that :D

Reactions: Geglu
Perhaps you could contiue the theme with the hubby ****** to become a baby girl and made to watch his mommy and her lover have sex while the baby sitter has a sleep over and gets to see some of the action.Perhaps she could invite some of her freinds over and play at dressup with the baby hubby and make him wear lots of frilly pink satin panties with lots of frills an lace on the front and back and a matching baby doll nightie,....ready for tyrone and mommy to come back from their date.

Reactions: Geglu
Great story

Very very hot..hope you continue the story soon.

great story..hope you continue it....:p

I agree my only problem was the age of the babysitter. otherwise cool story:D