• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

The baker

• Thread starterenser
  • Start date
E

enser

Long, long time ago, I was between six and ten years old there was a very successful bakery, patisserie in a town of fifty thousand inhabitants. Ever so often I could pick up bits and pieces of conversations from the adults. It was everybody’s entertainment to comment on the baker and his wifes marriage.
The Baker, the husband, was rather small in appearance, always very busy in his bakeshop and he was horned. That was the expression then for what we nowadays call cucked. He got up at three o’clock in the morning and worked till six o’clock at night.
He had just enough time to wash himself and eat and sleep.
Business was excellent, but they had no money.
She had a gigolo. That’s what nowadays is referred to as a bull. He was a good looking well build male. He kept her warm in bed, the husband, cause he got up so early, slept on a floor below. Her fucker took, in the morning and in the evening the money out of the till. He needed it, to support his lifestyle of leisure. He frequented the café houses in town, he played tennis, even had a car. At that time only the very rich had an automobile. All this he earned by keeping the bakers wife happy in bed and her husband busy in his bake shop. Their marriage arrangement was the talk of the town, even at my age I got the message.

lol

Intresting story, I would think even today that life would be the talk of the town. thanks for sharing :)

Users who are viewing this thread