• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

The best problem ever!

• Thread starterDbarr4you
  • Start date

Dbarr4you

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
Sep 22, 2011
I have seen my wife with another man a handful of times now, and I absolutely love it. Unfortunately it takes a considerable amount of coercion each time, as I am far more into this fantasy than she is. She hasn't been with him in probably about 2 years now, and its killing me. We talk about it all the time during sex, but she's just not as interested in actually doing it as I am. She recently made me an offer however that presents the best problem ever. She said she will not only fuck him again, but she will take the time to initiate it, and go all out for us, but only if I will go out and fuck another woman first! I guess she has developed some cuckold type feelings of her own, or perhaps my infidelity would give her the mindset she needs to be comfortable with another man. Now I just need to find another woman... anyone know of any slut wives near Detroit?

You are right. That is the best problem ever! Lol.

Nihilist said:
You are right. That is the best problem ever! Lol.

wow, wow, wow, wow - not a problem at all.

I sincerely hope you can find a girl in a pub at night who has had quite a lot of alcohol and will say yes to your naughty ideas about going home with you and getting sexy. Hope she turns your wife on and the two women fuck each other like crazy chicks sucking each other's box out.

I am so pleased your wife has decided to fuck other men after you bed a girl down. If you can't find a suitable girl quickly, look into your wife's eyes with lust and love and tell you are looking forward to her to keeping her promise to cuck you.

Users who are viewing this thread