• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

The best wife-sharing experiences....

• Thread starterSon of John
  • Start date

Son of John

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
Jan 30, 2008
...usually come about quite naturally.

My first wife and I had across-the-street friends, a couple about our age. I knew that my wife was attracted to this guy, and he to her, as well. I also thought his wife was hot and will admit to having entertained some thoughts of wife-swapping, but I was sure his wife would never do that!

As it happened, the four of us had planned a trip together, but the other wife had to back-out at the last minute, because of her work, but she insisted that the three of us go without her.

We drove for a whole day, the three of us, and then stopped for motel rooms. The motel had only one room left, with two beds, so after a bit of deliberation, we decided to take it.

As we were preparing for bed, I showered, then came back into the room naked. They both chided me that it "wasn't fair" that I could go naked but they could not. I told them that they could go naked too if they wanted to.

My friend "B" went in to shower then and came out naked also. When my wife got a look at his cock, which was bigger than mine, I could almost hear her react.

She went to shower then, too, and my friend asked if I thought she would come out naked too, and I could only say that I didn't know, but that I hoped so. It was my way of saying I wanted him to see her naked!

This will be a rather long story, so I will break it up, and tell the next part in my next post.

Part 2

Well, my wife did NOT come out naked, to the disappointment of both us men. She was wearing a night-gown and a bathrobe over it. She turned the light out, took off the robe and got in bed with me, in the nightgown.

As she settled down, I stripped the gown off her and threw it across the room, leaving her naked in the bed. Then I proceeded to fuck her! I was so turned-on by just the fact that she had looked at our friend's cock, that I needed a fuck.

As we fucked, our friend made all softs of comments about "all the noise" in here, which only added to the experience for us both. We both came out loud and as we settled down, he said "Now maybe I can get some sleep!"

Later in the night, she got up to go to the bathroom, and the room was still dark, but I knew she was also still naked. I spoke to my friend and found that he was awake too. I told him to "watch" and as she came back into the room, I switched-on the bed-side lamp. There she was: Completely big-tits and hairy-pussy naked!

She screamed, of course, and quickly got back into the bed, while calling us "crazy bastards". She turned the light off again. I called to my friend "Did you get a look at that?" and he answered "Oh, yes!" Then I asked "Would you like to see it again?" and he said "Yes! I'd love to!"

By then my wife was shivering in my arms from the excitement of the moment. I knew it really got her worked-up, the fact that our friend had seen her naked body. I knew that even if she could not have admitted it, it really got her going to know he had looked at her tits and pussy! And to add to her excitement, she realized that I wanted him to look at her naked body.

More later.

Part 3

It was at this point, that I took the greatest of chances. I whispered to her "Go get in bed with him!" She whispered back "What? You can't be serious!" I answered "I AM serious! Go get in bed with him!" While I said it, I was pushing her toward the edge of the bed and pulling the sheet off her.

She did get out of the bed then, and got into his bed. I could hear his muffled cries of pleasure as he realized what was about to happen.

It didn't take them any time to get down to it. Within a few seconds I could tell that he was on top of her and I could hear her give a little cry when I knew he had shoved his cock into her pussy!

For the next few minutes, I lay there in agonizing delight while I listened to them fucking. I was so worked-up, too, that I dared not even touch my own cock, or I would have shot-off again, right in the bed. As I lay there, listening, the words were going in my head over and over "He's fucking my wife! He's fucking my wife!"

Then I heard them both cumming, and they didn't try to keep me from knowing. My wife even gave a low scream and I could hear the slap of their bodies as I knew he was shooting his cum up her cunt.

More later.

Wow

Thanks Son Of John. That was a levi streatcher and ball buster. Sounds like you have a wonderful hot wife. okdeacon

Fucking Hot. You are correct the best wife sharing experiences come about naturally.
I have to go now and clean up the unexpected mess in my pants.Thanks :eek:

Ok, I have a hard on reading that. Don't leave us hanging...

Excellent. More of this one please.

Thanks for all the kind comments. I will continue now, with part 4.

After the two of them were finally through cumming, my wife came back and got in bed with me. I grabbed her naked body and was trying to get her in place where I could get my cock, which was rock-hard and throbbing, into her just-fucked cunt. But as soon as my cock-head touched her cunt, I came! This was the first time such a thing had happened to me. I shot my cum all over her body and I know my "friend" could hear what was happening to me.

After that, we finally, all three of us, went to sleep, which was understandable. We were all very tired and had been sexually fulfilled.

When I woke again, it was morning. My wife was out of the bed again, presumeably in the bathroom. I looked over to see that my friend was awake and looking my way. I knew then that we HAD to talk about what had happened.

So I asked "So, how was she?" and he said "She was great! She's a really hot pussy! That's about the best fuck I've ever had!" Well, it pleased me to hear him talk about my wife's "pussy" and knew I could go to the next level. So I said "How would you like to fuck her again?" and he said "Sure! When?" I said "How about right now?"

When she came out of the bathroom, we were both sitting up on our beds. She was naked, but didn't seem to self-conscious then, given what had happened the night before. Still, it excited me enormously to see her big titties and hairy pussy right there where "He" could look at them.

She looked at me with a questioning look, as if to ask "What next?" I got up and led her over to his bed and sat her beside him. Then I said "I want to watch this time. Last night I couldn't see anything! Now I want to watch him fuck you!" I turned to him then and uttered a phrase which has became my mantra: "Fuck my wife!"

More later!

Part 5

They were both surprisingly cooperative. He laid back on the bed, and I could see that his cock was already hard, and HUGE! She spread her legs and got above him. This time I could actually see as her pussy lips stretched themselves to accomodate his very thick cock. I knew then that I had finally come to see the ultimate in wife-sharing, actually watching as his big cock shoved itself up into her cunt!

I was naked too, and I got into position where my cock was sticking between her ass cheeks as they fucked. I was even able to get close enough that my balls were pushed against his and my cock was sticking between their bodies as they fucked.

They both came again, and when she pulled up and off of him, to fall on her back beside him, I quickly got on her and fucked her again, myself. I loved fucking into his hot cum and he was right there beside us, watching.

After this experience, I was completely dedicated to the act of sharing my wife's pussy with other men, whenever and however I could.

I had hoped that this incident would be the first of a series of fuck-sessions with him, but it was not to be. His wife was the type who would never have tolerated it. But he and I did talk about it sometimes. I would ask him "How did you like fucking my wife?" and he would say "I loved it! She's the best fuck I've ever had!"

I had some nude photos I had made of her when she was pregnant and I made a copy for him, of a picture which really showed her pussy well. I haven't seen him for several years now, but I'm sure he still has it, and gets it out and jacks-off over it while remembering fucking her.

I....love...for...other...men....to...fuck....my...wife!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

Son of John,

You and I have emailed each other over the years and we have a lot in common. I must say that my cock gets rock hard whenever I read one of your posts. I to love for other men to fuck my wife. I especially love it when it is some guy we know from our everyday lives. Even when I do not get to watch, I love knowing that these guys have had my wife's pussy.

In our 20+ years in this lifestyle, my wife has fucked several guys we know. Some that I did get to watch are a couple of different neighbor guys, our attorney, a Realtor we worked with, a couple of business associates of mine, a guy who worked for me, and a couple of my married buddies.

Some guys that I know, but that I did not get to watch fuck my wife, include a handyman, a plumber, our landscape guy, one of our daughter's high school coaches, the father of one of our daughter's girlfriends, my wife's ex husband (after Kate and I were married), and my wife's boss.

Some of these guys only fucked my wife one time, but most of them fucked her several times (our daughter's coach fucked my wife the entire season). I love being around guys who have fucked my wife, even if they don't realize that I know they fucked her.

My wife's ex is a cop and I liked him a lot better after he started fucking her again. I loved the fact that he thought that she just could not resist fucking him. He did not know that I loved eating his cum out of her every time he fucked her.

Rob

Other men fucking wife.

The incident I detailed was just the first of a series of experiences in sharing my wife's pussy with other men.

I took my wife to a nudist club soon after that, and as luck would have it, there were only five other men there, and NO women. It took a while for her to relax enough to undress, so then I got the thrill of seeing her completely naked before other men. I loved the looks on their faces as they stared at her big tits and hairy pussy!

And before the afternoon was over, they did fuck her, all five of them, and right where I could watch! It excited me like nothing I could have imagined. As we were leaving the other men thanked me for bringing them so pussy.

After that, whenever I fucked her, I could not keep from thinking about those other guys all shoving their cocks up her married-to-me cunt and filling her with their cum!

I llllloooovvveeee for other men to fuck my wife!!!!!!!!!