The Big Cock I FINALLY Got-Part 1

• Thread starterwifelovesbig_ky
  • Start date
W

wifelovesbig_ky

My ex husband and I used to swing. We joined a swing site online and we would meet single guys in hotel rooms and fuck all night. He loved watching me getting banged by strangers. He would join in at first then after he got off, he would watch me fuck for hours. He always found the guys for me and would set up all the arrangements. All I had to do was show up. Perfect arrangement, huh. So anyway, sometimes while my husband was at work I would get on the site and look around. One day while browsing profiles I ran across this guy (I'll call him Eddie). He was good looking and had a nice body, seemed intelligent and he had a huge huge cock. There were several pictures on his profile and they were all hot. I found him attractive, but maybe a little intimidating. Anyway, I would look at his profile from time to time get a look at that huge cock but I never mentioned meeting him to my husband.

Ok, to make a long story short-My husband and I split up and I ended up with one of the guys that we had fucked. Our sex was and still is unbelievably passionate. Has been since the first time we hooked up. The way we ended up together was sketchy, both of us were in another relationship so the trust level between us was very low. After a few months, I suspected he was cheating, although I had no proof. After a couple of days of hell, thinking my lover was fucking another, I couldn't take it any longer and wanted to get revenge. My guy has a nice thick 8 inch cock and I knew that the perfect way to get back at him was to fuck someone that was even bigger.

I contacted Eddie online on the site that I had seen him on originally and although he was over 2 hours away, he came immediately. I couldn't believe it! I didn't even have time to think about it or even back out if I wanted to and honestly, it had crossed my mind. I was nervous about meeting him and I was nervous about fucking that big cock. I mean it looked like a monster cock in the pictures. So around 10:00, he gets there and I was pleased to see that looked as good in person as he did in the pics on his profile.

Almost immediatly we went at it. Making out, kissing and rubbing and took it to the bedroom quickly. I was both anxious and afraid. I wanted that big cock inside me but I'd never fucked anyone anywhere near as big as him. In the bedroom, we never stopped kissing and started to undress each other immediately. While unbuckling his belt, I could see the outline of that huge cock in his jeans. I rubbed him there and omg it was huge and hard as a rock. I couldn't wait to get my hands, mouth and pussy on it!I fumbled with his belt until he finally had to take it off for me. He unbuttoned his jeans and I instantly pulled them and his underwear down at the same time. I couldn't believe my eyes. The hugest cock I'd ever seen (in person) was inches from my face. That cock had to be close to 10 inches and was so thick that I barely got the head of it in my mouth. I bet the poor fellow could never get a decent head job!
So I tried sucking on it but the head of it was big that it filled my mouth up and I couldn't do him much good like that. I licked that beautiful cock up and down and did the best I could to please him. Lucky for me, he was as anxious to fuck as I was. I told him to please take it easy at first and that I'd never been with a cock that big before. Thank God he did. He was very gentle at first so I got to lay back and enjoy feeling that beautiful rock hard cock slide deep inside me. My pussy was soaking wet so he was able to get in fairly easy but omg he streched my pussy to its limit. There's nothing better for a woman than to feel completely full and stretched. He put it in and watched me to see if I was taking it ok. He asked me if it was ok to go further in my pussy and I told him yes, just to go slow. He slid in further and further and until I could feel his cock so far inside that (if I didn't know better) I thought he might actually break through my cervix! What a feeling. It's hard to describe to a man, but being full of cock-I mean as full as one can be, is a dream come true for some women.

When he was inside me as far as he could go, he stopped and looked at me and asked me if I was ok. Was I ok? Holy shit, I was in heaven and loving every minute of it! He slowly pulled out all the way and then slowly entered me again. I could feel the huge head of his cock sliding all the way inside me. His cock was so damn hard and big I swear it felt like I was getting fucked by a pole! I loved that huge cock and came almost immediately. Once I got off, it was on. He started fucking me harder and and I started cumming harder. He was an excellent lover and made sure that I was comfortable at all times. We weren't able to fuck for too long that first round because he came fairly quickly and gave me my first creampie for the night. :)

I'll be back in a few to finish my story. Two more creampies to go....

Great story, keep going!

wow very nice story

Hot Story!

Incredible...

well-written...thanks for sharing this with us...more please!

Great story. I am married to a size queen. She describes sex with her lover in the same way as you. It is humiliating for me to watch or listen to them because I am so small. While I was reading your post, the thought ocurred to me that I have never read a post from a woman making a similar description about sex with a tiny dick (less than 4 inches). Never.

Marcus

Sorry it has taken me longer than I expected to write some more of the story but I've been very busy! I'll definitely get to writing more tonight but not sure if I'll finish as it's kind of a long story but I'll give you a hint how it finishes: My (now) bf ended up eating my lovers not-so-fresh creampie :)

Three creampies? Sounds like a belly-full. Looking forward to the rest of the story....

Im sorry it has taken so long to reply with the rest of the story ,Ive just been super busy with life. Anyhow after the first fucking my big cocked lover gave me we rested for a little while, while we layed in bed . I could feel my pussy gaped open like never before and the feeling inside me like I had never felt, so opened up, and void . I could also feel his thick cum running down and out of me, but I had no plans on getting rid of it until I got back to hubby. After 45 minutes or so we started playing around again and I worked my way down to his huge cock to lick and suck it some more . It started growing immediatly, and the head throbbed in my mouth as it slid in and out past my lips. Just thinking about getting that cock back inside me made me instantly wet, and I could feel the juices running out of me along with his cum. This time he was a little more agressive and after a few minutes of sucking on him he pushed me back on the bed and started rubbing his huge cockhead between my pussy lips. I swear even though I knew it had already been in me it felt like there was no way it would fit inside. As he pushed it in this time he stretched me open, and after several slow strokes he was all the way in and I was quivering all over, trying to move away, scared he was going to ram me deep and hurt me. There was no getting away from him this time as he pinned me down and drove it deeper and deeper inside me. It really hurt but I found myself bucking back onto it trying to get more. I was cumming like never before or since, as he stroked into me without mercy. I have no idea how many times I came on him but I could feel my cum running down my ass, and the thick white cream was all over him from my pussy. Just when I thought I had felt it all he pushed my legs back on the bed pinning my ankles under his hands helpless as he drove even deeper into me stretching me beyond repair . I felt my pussy tear in the back from being opened up so far, and all the friction of his thrusts and the depth was beyond anything that has ever been in me, he was ruining me right here ,right now ,and there was nothing I could do about it but enjoy. I could tell he was getting close, and I wanted to feel his cum in me so bad, I started talking dirty to him telling him to fuck my married pussy, and to fill me full of his thick cum with that huge cock . He grunted loudly, and all of a sudden I felt a feeling deep inside me that ive never ever felt again his cum had nowhere to go as it came out and hit my cervix it hurt and stung inside me, and felt as if it was swelling me out more kind of blowing me up. He had his cock pushed in as deep as he could get it as he collapsed onto me sweaty and breathing heavy. I knew at that moment that hubby was going to know what had happened, and I was glad because he deserved everything that was coming his way. Just then Eddie rolled off of me ,and pulled his long cock out . To my surprise there wasnt any cum running out of me, it was in me deep and staying there . I leaned down and licked his cock clean of our juices until he was limp and resting . At this point he had unloaded two huge loads of cum into me and I was as full and satisfied as I had ever been in my life. We eventually cuddled up and slept until early morning in my marriage bed . As morning came I was so sore I could hardly walk and my lips were so swollen and puffy that there was no hiding what had happened. I had gotten up and walked to the kitchen to make some coffee, when out of nowhere his arms were around me, and I felt his cock rub against the back of my leg . He kissed my neck, and ears as his hands wondered all over my body . He pushed me over the back of our livingroom couch ******** my shiny wet pussy which he took full advantage of . I really wasnt sure I could go again, and told him but he was so horny and ready for more that it didnt matter to him . He rubbed his cock into my swollen pussy until it finally started back in once more. The pain soon turned to pleasure once more as his 10 inch cock buried up into me, and I could feel that huge cock head rubbing my insides . I swear I could feel that head like nothing ever before, and it got me off so good rubbing in areas my hubby had never touched. Eddie fucked me so hard, and fast for so long it seemed like an hour I was bent over that couch before he unloaded number 3 into my stretched pussy . I couldnt believe his stamina, and how he fucked so hard for so long . After he finished he gave me a long wet kiss and said he needed to get back home, and thanked me for a wonderful night of pleasure. I felt guilty that he had only came three times because i must have came 50 times that night. That night came quickly and hubby came home to find me a little distant, and he knew something wasnt right . He tried to talk to me and eventually I got up the nerve, and just came clean about what I had done . After I started telling him I felt empowered and mad and ended up telling him details about the night and mornings fun . I told him how huge the cock was, and how it felt inside me, and how I had fucked him bareback, and been filled 3 times by his huge loads of cum. Hubby was hurt very bad, and upset over the events but he knew he deserved it all, and finally calmed down a little . He said he had needed to be taught a lesson, and that this had really done it . The next thing I knew he had his hand on my used up pussy fingering me . He had no idea how sore my pussy was but he was actually gentle .When he pulled his fingers out, I saw the look on his face, they were covered with a very thick, almost caulky looking paste of white . He looked at me and asked if I had bathed or washed my pussy out, and cleaned his cum out of me, I told him no, it was all still in me amazingly enough . I couldnt tell if it made him mad ,or what was going on until he just jammed 2 fingers deep into me and scraped out a big wad of Eddies cum. He looked at me ,and said that he deserved to have to clean my cunt out . He then licked his fingers clean, and proceeded to suck ,and lick my pussy for a long while. I ended the night by sitting on his face, pushing every ounce that I could into his mouth as he licked and sucked my swollen lips and hole. That was his first creampie ,and would start us on our path down the cuckold lifestyle. For monthes after that I could still tell that my pussy was way to stretched for his cock . I felt empty inside with him pounding away until he got off, and knew that only a truly huge cock would really be able to give me that feeling ever again. Im very satisfied with our lovemaking but there is always that itch that needs scratched deep inside me, and I know it will never go away . I will add more about another meeting with Eddie that I had not long ago .

Reactions: Wahooguy