• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

The biggest cock in the world

• Thread starterWimpGerd
  • Start date

WimpGerd

New around here...
Beloved Member
Jul 21, 2007
This Man Has the Largest Penis in the World: 13.5 in (34.29 cm) Erect!
Jonah Falcon
By Stefan Anitei, Science Editor
19th of January 2008, 09:17 GMT

We may not be so impressive as other species with our physical abilities: powerful muscles or weaponry like fangs, claws, horns and so on. But we have evolved to excel in one issue: sex. Not regarding sexual activity - as it has been shown that the bonobo (which is also wrongly named "dwarf chimpanzee") has more sex and much varied than the human being - but penis size.

Man is the ape, the monkey and the primate with the biggest penis! Gorilla males, which dwarf humans in body size, have minute penises compared to ours, no thicker and longer than a pencil. Other apes do not reach even this size. In some African countries, 'hanging like a gorilla' is considered an insult.

So, in the end, who is the owner of the largest penis in the world? A 2006 UK Channel 4 documentary called 'The World's Biggest Penis' solved the mystery: it appears to be the New Yorker Jonah Cardeli Falcon (born July 29, 1970). His willy is 9.5 in (24.13 cm) flaccid, 13.5 in (34.29 cm) erect! The average human penis is 6 in (15 cm) long...

Jonah is not a nameless person: he is an American actor and talk-show host, which appeared in some sitcoms, British television shows and Hollywood movies. He was born in Brooklyn and identifies himself as bisexual.

But the huge penis is not a blessing. It rather condemns him to loneliness: there's no match babe. He lives with his mom and his whale penis, without a girlfriend for 12 years.

"When I meet people they find it hard to look me in the eye, they just see what's in my trousers. It's become a real problem. When I was younger I went out in tight pants and would sleep with a different person every night, but I became burned out and disillusioned. My last relationship ended in 1996. Now I just want to find a steady girlfriend who doesn't think I'm a freak show", Jonah told "The Sun" two years ago.

Attachments

• This-Man-Has-the-Largest-Penis-in-the-World-13-5-in-34-29-cm-erect-2.jpg
    This-Man-Has-the-Largest-Penis-in-the-World-13-5-in-34-29-cm-erect-2.jpg
    23.2 KB · Views: 1,481
I see no-one's replied to this becasue the guy's white! Fair play to him. Wouldn't wanna swap mine for that thing tho!

First of all the guy is ugly and has a poor pitiful me attitude. He needs to hit the gym, watch his diet and buff up. If he has the body to go with the cock he wil do much better.

Leon BBC said:
I see no-one's replied to this becasue the guy's white! Fair play to him. Wouldn't wanna swap mine for that thing tho!

This whole site is all about White Women and BLACK Men.

So, that's why the lack of responses.

Besides Jonah Falcon is old news, been around for years, there are claims made that's he's 13.5 inches, but says who? Ive never seen proof of that, I did however see an interview he did on a Scandinavian talk-show, where the host tried many times to get him to show what he was packing, and when he finally did it was less than impressive.

But, he does seem to be packing some inches, but 13.5? I don't think so.

i think a horse or an elephant has a penis that might be slightly bigger than a mans not to mention the sperm whale which i think i read or seen on some documentary has the biggest penis on the planet even bigger than blue whales which are much larger.

Last edited by a moderator:
BFred said:
This whole site is all about White Women and BLACK Men.

You're amazing. You figured that out all by yourself?

He looks like a real light skinned brotha.

I'll bet a lot of you people were dissapointed when you clicked on the thread and saw this geeky looking white guy. You thought you'd see some 7 foot tall black NBA player or something huh?

Leon BBC said:
You're amazing. You figured that out all by yourself?

Indeed I did.
So, it's quite obvious that your just here posing as a black man.
What's that like?

I just know I would like Jonah IN me
it has been a long time since i was made to take 13 incheses
luv to all, MsGary

WimpGerd said:
Jonah Falcon

We may not be so impressive as other species with our physical abilities: powerful muscles or weaponry like fangs, claws, horns and so on. But we have evolved to excel in one issue: sex. Not regarding sexual activity - as it has been shown that the bonobo (which is also wrongly named "dwarf chimpanzee") has more sex and much varied than the human being - but penis size.

Man is the ape, the monkey and the primate with the biggest penis! Gorilla males, which dwarf humans in body size, have minute penises compared to ours, no thicker and longer than a pencil. Other apes do not reach even this size. In some African countries, 'hanging like a gorilla' is considered an insult.

So, in the end, who is the owner of the largest penis in the world? A 2006 UK Channel 4 documentary called 'The World's Biggest Penis' solved the mystery: it appears to be the New Yorker Jonah Cardeli Falcon (born July 29, 1970). His willy is 9.5 in (24.13 cm) flaccid, 13.5 in (34.29 cm) erect! The average human penis is 6 in (15 cm) long...

Jonah is not a nameless person: he is an American actor and talk-show host, which appeared in some sitcoms, British television shows and Hollywood movies. He was born in Brooklyn and identifies himself as bisexual.

But the huge penis is not a blessing. It rather condemns him to loneliness: there's no match babe. He lives with his mom and his whale penis, without a girlfriend for 12 years.

"When I meet people they find it hard to look me in the eye, they just see what's in my trousers. It's become a real problem. When I was younger I went out in tight pants and would sleep with a different person every night, but I became burned out and disillusioned. My last relationship ended in 1996. Now I just want to find a steady girlfriend who doesn't think I'm a freak show", Jonah told "The Sun" two years ago.

i just cant believe wimpgerd thinks humans pack the biggest punch in the penis departement of the animal kingdam.

how about a pic of his dick?13 inches ide fuck him...

He said people only want to see what's in his pants...WELL HOW'D they find out about it....SHUT YOUR MOUTH..if he hadn't been bragging about it he wouldn't be getting all this unwanted attention!!!
Can't find a girlfriend,stop sleeping with different people everynight..I think this has more to do with his personality than what he's got between his leggs!!!! And why is he living with him mom,is his member stopping him from getting a job???He seems to make it out in public in tight pants..yeah that's not going to draw too much attention there!

Zoophilists

gangers said:
i just cant believe wimpgerd thinks humans pack the biggest punch in the penis departement of the animal kingdam.

My dear gang...,

excuse me if I find your messages humorous but,
I suggest you take a closer look at the mail that started this thread.

Maybe a vein in your brain (brain?) has exploded and you are completely confused, maybe you have dyslexia, or you simply are an analphabetic cretin; whatever it may be, I have a suggestion for you. Before writing or quoting anything, first of all, you must switch on your brain (brain?).
Then, if you are able, you may READ whatever you need to and finally, you may quote or write something in response.

Let me present you with an example.
My post you quoted starts the following way:

Jonah Falcon

As you should notice, you simply have to READ in order to state the fact that you are confronted with an article published on the Science Editor.
Article that was clearly NOT written by WimpGerd.

Let me be clearer to you:
I swear, on Jupiter stone, that my name is not STEFAN ANITEI.

I really do not wish to extensively discuss Zoological issues in the context of this community and be ****** to express my opinion about the size of male reproductive organs within the animal world, I only have quoted an article by Mr. ANITEI.

If you are an animalist and want to defend their achievements in the Guinness World of Records, please do. I am an extremely tolerant person and I have nothing against anyone's sexual tastes. Not even against zoophilists like yourself.

Stay safe.

OH right sorry never noticed somebody else wrote it thought it was you.

so that guy must be dumb if he thinks a man is better equipped at fucking than a horse elephant or sperm whale sorry that guy not you ok.

WimpGerd said:
My dear gang...,

excuse me if I find your messages humorous but,
I suggest you take a closer look at the mail that started this thread.

Maybe a vein in your brain (brain?) has exploded and you are completely confused, maybe you have dyslexia, or you simply are an analphabetic cretin; whatever it may be, I have a suggestion for you. Before writing or quoting anything, first of all, you must switch on your brain (brain?).
Then, if you are able, you may READ whatever you need to and finally, you may quote or write something in response.

Let me present you with an example.
My post you quoted starts the following way:

Jonah Falcon

As you should notice, you simply have to READ in order to state the fact that you are confronted with an article published on the Science Editor.
Article that was clearly NOT written by WimpGerd.

Let me be clearer to you:
I swear, on Jupiter stone, that my name is not STEFAN ANITEI.

I really do not wish to extensively discuss Zoological issues in the context of this community and be ****** to express my opinion about the size of male reproductive organs within the animal world, I only have quoted an article by Mr. ANITEI.

If you are an animalist and want to defend their achievements in the Guinness World of Records, please do. I am an extremely tolerant person and I have nothing against anyone's sexual tastes. Not even against zoophilists like yourself.

Stay safe.

ime "NOT" into having sex with animals i just watch the discovery channel everyday.

BFred said:
Indeed I did.
So, it's quite obvious that your just here posing as a black man.
What's that like?

Whoa, WTF Fred? Where'd that come from? How on earth did you come to that ridiculous assumption? Is it because I can actually right concise sentences and you believe all black men are unable to sufficiently construct a sentence in this manner?

Or are you simply a twat? (a sentence you may appreciate more)

Well,
I must be black then, at least in one aspect: I do not have the gift of concision (LOL!!).

You guys will excuse me if I step into your argument.
My dear BFred, I don't understand your assumption concerning Leon's hidden ethnicity.
Even "if" Leon was acting up, what is your point?

If you really think, just for a second, at the implications of what you wrote as an insult,
you would not stop laughing about the surreality of it.

To discuss about surfer's "REAL" identities is like .... assuming that you can scientifically prove the existence of Mikey Mouse, or expecting that your wallet will not be stolen in Salt Lake City just because it's a city founded by Mormons.

On the net you are whatever you want to be, also because does not really matter who or what you are, since nobody will ever find out, or not?

Good life to you all.

P.S.
An advice to my friend "gang..", you better stop watching TV and start reading a good book, who knows you may find it more informative.

Leon BBC said:
Whoa, WTF Fred? Where'd that come from? How on earth did you come to that ridiculous assumption? Is it because I can actually right concise sentences and you believe all black men are unable to sufficiently construct a sentence in this manner?

Or are you simply a twat? (a sentence you may appreciate more)

Actually I looked over your history of posts, and drew that conclusion.
It's ok, I'm not here to judge you.
I was just wondering how's it going for you?

BFred said:
Actually I looked over your history of posts, and drew that conclusion.
It's ok, I'm not here to judge you.
I was just wondering how's it going for you?

After reading your previous posts it seems your here to piss people off so I'll just ignore you from now on. Have fun....

Interesting. I came across Falcon and his dick (on the internet) maybe last year, or this year. I suspect there may be a few other ethnicities who are not light skinned but darker skinned, who may have that size cock, or perhaps even half an inch longer.

But 13.5 inches or 14" would probably be at the extreme end of human cock size. There'd probably be less than ~10 to ~ 1000 men with dick sizes that long.

And from the recipient side very few women would enjoy one that big. Those that do could very well enjoy a fist or a horses cock too.

Men with cocks that long also have the added problem of erection. I mean after they turn 30.

A few years ago there was another guy who went under the surgeons knife because he was suffering from the other extreme. He had a cock that was not only long, but also thick. As thick as a rugby football. Now I'm sure there'd be some people who could take that too, but choices choices. You're right, he wouldn't have much choice. So it was probably necessary that he did get surgical correction to his football. Err groin ball.

Users who are viewing this thread