the bisexual thing.....

• Thread starterndkid
  • Start date

ndkid

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
Jun 6, 2007
not meant to the few of you, who are actually open minded/educated.

guys here seem to be really pussy when it comes to sexuality. how exactly would someone's sexuality determine their manhood? does being "straight" automatically make you a man? does being "bisexual" or "gay" make you any less of a man? only to the stupid. i have a theory that, the people who rely on those bullshit definitions and restrictions of what a "real man" is suppose to be come from an uneducated, financially unstable background.( i really can't wait for the post from the guy who says he's educated AND homophobic...) and are also probably from the south. ugh, basically a product of your sad and unfortunate surroundings.

also why is it okay for women to experiment with sexuality, but not men? she's bisexual, but the dude is automatically gay. like this is such a fucked up, hypocritical, semi-sexist, way of thinking it makes me want to vomit! and people who think this way, are pretty much worthless and need to be shot in the head at close range!

i can't believe that the people who are into this culture still feel the need to be so inhibited when it comes to male-on-male contact. jeez just go with the fucking flow and quit with the bitching. if you come to a site dedicated to a certain type of dick, you're attracted it to it. whether it's by itself or in a pussy.

regardless of popular belief, this site wasn't dedicated for ANY type of group. i've noticed that if a guy is being honest with himself about his bisexuality(which is a valid orientation you dumb fucks) than he is met with so much hostility it's insane! are you people really that dense in your ordinary lives?

everyone is here looking for a good time. the main focus is fantasy. why must this be deluded with so much negative energy?

?

I not so sure I understand. LOL
I must admit I would like for more black men to "open up" and allow and extra set of lips -pussy or mouth- to please them.

I will never hurt you

Love Cock

I am very manly and good in bed with women, no complaints and lots of returns but I love nothing more than sucking on a nice hard cock with women watching! What a turn on! Wish I could suck a Black Cock in front of White women! Anyone care to help out?

I think it is maybe wrong to suggest that all people from the South dislike homosexuals.

Habib Maamria said:
I think it is maybe wrong to suggest that all people from the South dislike homosexuals.

i said "probably". there are close-minded people everywhere and i'm aware of that, but i would say most of them are from the south. at least from my own observation.

I am happily married white guy that is enamoured with black cock. I have sucked off several college black guys. Dicks ranged in size from 6 to 10. Cant help it.

valid points

Basically you are stating very valid points about people's discrimination and hatred for lifestyle and/or behavior different than the norm, or more importantly, different than those who complain and/or hate!

I'm sure i've been guilty too, because as a straight man, it can be really annoying dealling with some of the 'sissy's and cucks' in here, and especially in the chatroom....However, that doesn't mean they dont deserve their rights to free speech and lifestyle choices (whether they come from free choice or by birth)

Outside of a site like this, woman in society havent been as free as men to explore sexuality; must deal with double standards ..ie being a slut if they like to have sex, etc. Outside of here, bi/gay men have same stigmas. But this site is a microcosm of society itself...just a whole lot kinkier.

All that is discussed here is in reality still (even though growing fast); a small part of the overall population taking part in IR lifestyles. And no a 'real man' is simply a term used in here to show the dominance of particular Black Men, in comparison to less manly (wimpy) men (usually white in here but other races too (incuding some black cucks!)

I consider myself a Real Man, not just cause i was blessed to be endowed; but because I am educated, I am tolerant, and I am respectful of all peoples (including the 'sluts and cucks that I play with...that part is just sex).

Read my posts they mostly preach tolerance. Everybody just chill and enjoy every day you are blessed on this earth!

it's just double the fun - I prefer women but . . . . .

I guess I might

be "bi-sexual" as I do enjoy the taste and feel of very thick hard cocks. I was "tutored" when younger by a Black man about the many aspects of sex.

Also, I have been married for 16 years, and also enjoy the taste and feel of a girls mouth, puss and ass. My wife doesn't know about my "tutoring", or my "closet" enjoyment of cock. Also, since it was a Black man who "tutored" me, I have enjoyed more Black men than White, mainly because of the size (I love the thickness and length, and have always attempted to deepthroat as much as I can) and the amount of cum that they unload.

As far as deepthroating, I have been able to get some that are very long and thick so far that my chin was against their balls, and could feel the pulse of their balls and cock when they unload, and felt the cum going deep into me without having to swallow.

I have never done it, but it is something I would do if the opportunity presented itself. Only Black Dick though and would prefer a white female present to watch. I feel it's a good way to show my respect to the Black Man and my obedience to the White Female.

great feedback! and to the dude that said he wished more black bulls were into it.......

i would have to say, from my own personal experiences that you'd be suprised. me and my girlfriend are both very bisexual people, we acknowledge it and we have fun with it. i wouldn't really consider myself a "cuck" even though i think i probably fit the description being a young, skinny 20 year ols boy. when we bring girls or guys into our bedroom the atmosphere is like "anything goes". everyone is free of inhibition and we just fuck/suck the living shit out of eachother. and that's how we like it. we've been with maybe 10 bulls and all of them ended getting blown by me. we've always hooked up with people from clubs and parties, so when i first got here i was just completely overwhelmed by the online personalities. how many guys, in the heat of passion, would actually refuse a blowjob from ANYONE? not many.

that said, i don't think i'm going to be coming here that often anymore if people are this simple-minded. like honestly...nothing in this world is that serious. it's JUST sex. and i love how incest on this site is less condemning than bisexuality, which is an obvious underlying staple in this culture. but because men suck at life they won't admit that. i'm not knocking people who are into incest, i just think that's funny.

Without going into too much detail, I like to say I'm very open minded. For me it's all about having fun with like minded people. Too many are so closed minded and are missing out on all sorts of fun. Open your minds, mouths, etc. and have a fucking good time. Life is way too short.

ndkid said:
great feedback! and to the dude that said he wished more black bulls were into it.......

i would have to say, from my own personal experiences that you'd be suprised. me and my girlfriend are both very bisexual people, we acknowledge it and we have fun with it. i wouldn't really consider myself a "cuck" even though i think i probably fit the description being a young, skinny 20 year ols boy. when we bring girls or guys into our bedroom the atmosphere is like "anything goes". everyone is free of inhibition and we just fuck/suck the living shit out of eachother. and that's how we like it. we've been with maybe 10 bulls and all of them ended getting blown by me. we've always hooked up with people from clubs and parties, so when i first got here i was just completely overwhelmed by the online personalities. how many guys, in the heat of passion, would actually refuse a blowjob from ANYONE? not many.

that said, i don't think i'm going to be coming here that often anymore if people are this simple-minded. like honestly...nothing in this world is that serious. it's JUST sex. and i love how incest on this site is less condemning than bisexuality, which is an obvious underlying staple in this culture. but because men suck at life they won't admit that. i'm not knocking people who are into incest, i just think that's funny.

Ndkid,

I know how it is... Win one pool game, and no one will call you a pool shark...But suck just one cock............

Want to know a secret? I don't care what people think or say about me...ever ! I live my own life as I want to live it.....As for people who don't care about my lifestyle..well I see it this way... I have the best of both worlds, twice the amount to chose from......women...men.... so do you....
Think about..stick around..laugh a little..read a little...play a little... and let them belittle.....

joecuck said:
Ndkid,

I know how it is... Win one pool game, and no one will call you a pool shark...But suck just one cock............

Want to know a secret? I don't care what people think or say about me...ever ! I live my own life as I want to live it.....As for people who don't care about my lifestyle..well I see it this way... I have the best of both worlds, twice the amount to chose from......women...men.... so do you....
Think about..stick around..laugh a little..read a little...play a little... and let them belittle.....

good points. i don't care about what other people say about me, i just get really defensive when i see someone being attacked for being honest with himself. and i also think that this is something that really needed to be addressed. thanks for the post though!

ndkid said:
not meant to the few of you, who are actually open minded/educated.

guys here seem to be really pussy when it comes to sexuality. how exactly would someone's sexuality determine their manhood? does being "straight" automatically make you a man? does being "bisexual" or "gay" make you any less of a man? only to the stupid. i have a theory that, the people who rely on those bullshit definitions and restrictions of what a "real man" is suppose to be come from an uneducated, financially unstable background.( i really can't wait for the post from the guy who says he's educated AND homophobic...) and are also probably from the south. ugh, basically a product of your sad and unfortunate surroundings.

also why is it okay for women to experiment with sexuality, but not men? she's bisexual, but the dude is automatically gay. like this is such a fucked up, hypocritical, semi-sexist, way of thinking it makes me want to vomit! and people who think this way, are pretty much worthless and need to be shot in the head at close range!

i can't believe that the people who are into this culture still feel the need to be so inhibited when it comes to male-on-male contact. jeez just go with the fucking flow and quit with the bitching. if you come to a site dedicated to a certain type of dick, you're attracted it to it. whether it's by itself or in a pussy.

regardless of popular belief, this site wasn't dedicated for ANY type of group. i've noticed that if a guy is being honest with himself about his bisexuality(which is a valid orientation you dumb fucks) than he is met with so much hostility it's insane! are you people really that dense in your ordinary lives?

everyone is here looking for a good time. the main focus is fantasy. why must this be deluded with so much negative energy?

that was a good read. lol i like the way you think....

I don't suck cock, or let a man fuck my ass. But I will have my dick sucked by a man and fuck his ass. I used to be in prison haha you need to go gay in there or you go crazy without pussy.

BlackSnakeMoan said:
I don't suck cock, or let a man fuck my ass. But I will have my dick sucked by a man and fuck his ass. I used to be in prison haha you need to go gay in there or you go crazy without pussy.

prison sex is really....it doesn't seem clean....they don't issue condems, so how do you know if you're catching an STD or not.....not really judging you.........i'm just curious