• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

The Bizarre and Weird.

• Thread starterSpurt
  • Start date
levieuxdusud said:
My perv nun....

vlcsnap-2020-02-02-15h41m34s817.png DSCF2234.JPG
Holy fuck!

Reactions: MajorHorner
Brigitte saves a fish....

brig saves fish.jpg

Reactions: Cuckolderia, Averagebuttman and adamcole
This my favourite Barbie doll.
It's a very limited edition from a toy manufacturer in "Asia" somewhere. The owners of the dolls are sworn to silence.

barbie.jpg

• Love
Reactions: Donnierules, kinkychris82 and richardsdillon
A new character we've been exploring - Sailor Loon.

Sailor Loon3.jpg

• Love
Reactions: tinydicklett and levieuxdusud
Spurt said:
A new character we've been exploring - Sailor Loon.

Sailor Loon3.jpg
Extremely disturbing and distressing ... She is scary with this chopper in her hand ...:eek::eek:

Spurt said:
This my favourite Barbie doll.
It's a very limited edition from a toy manufacturer in "Asia" somewhere. The owners of the dolls are sworn to silence.

barbie.jpg
MMM! Looks like you violated that rule. LOL

Erotic asphyxiation (variously called asphyxiophilia, hypoxyphilia or breath control play) is the intentional restriction of oxygen to the brain for the purposes of sexual arousal. The term autoerotic asphyxiation is used when the act is done by a person to themselves. Colloquially, a person engaging in the activity is sometimes called a gasper.

weird.jpg

Reactions: Averagebuttman
A shot from today. I'm so happy to have Brigitte as my live in model, sex slave, chef and lover.

KurtsKombi.jpg

• Love
Reactions: gizlilikicin and levieuxdusud
Brigitte, the crazy bride with a chainsaw...

DSC04515.JPG

Reactions: Cuckolderia
Spurt said:
Brigitte, the crazy bride with a chainsaw...

DSC04515.JPG
Aoo..man ..u smart to control ur wife like that

This is not one of our pics. I really like because it's so bizarre so I thought I would post it here.

w1.jpg

Spurt said:
It has been noted that my darling wife of 39 years and myself do so enjoy the bizarre side of life.
This thread is a celebration of all things strange, peculiar, odd, funny, curious, offbeat, outlandish, eccentric, unconventional, unorthodox, queer, unexpected, unfamiliar, abnormal, atypical, unusual, out of the ordinary, out of the way, extraordinary, fantastic, remarkable, puzzling, mystifying, mysterious, perplexing, baffling, unaccountable, inexplicable, incongruous, irregular, singular, ludicrous, comical, ridiculous, droll, deviant, aberrant, surreal, outré, informal, weird, wacky, oddball, way out, freaky and off the wall.
Feel free to post any bizarre erotica here.
Here's some of ours.

assylumm.jpg
Perfect in anyone’s language

Reactions: gizlilikicin
While on walk Brigitte decides to flash her bum.
Several people watched on wondering just what the fuck she was doing.....

fishBum.jpg

Reactions: Averagebuttman, adamcole and tinydicklett
Some very strange vintage erotica....

w2.jpg

As you have probably figured out by now, Brigitte is into some weird and wacky stuff and consequently she gets some odd requests from all sorts of people. This one was to wear a lollipop in her underwear for a day and then the person would eat it later with all the smells and juices that would have originated from Brig's girlie bits. It was a huge success.

loli1.jpg loli2.jpg loli3.jpg loli4.jpg loli5.jpg

Reactions: Averagebuttman and tinydicklett
Some crazy stuff from the dark recesses of Brigitte's mind.

brigwoodfinrs.jpg

Some shots of Brigitte's pubes for erinwhitemom.

p1.jpg p2.jpg p7.jpg

• Love
Reactions: Dexbad, adamcole, Paulag and 3 others
Hanging around the house....

tt tues.jpg

Reactions: adamcole

Users who are viewing this thread