Bethhotwhite

Being unfaithful and fucking strangers is sublime
VERIFIED!
Author!
Beloved Member
Nov 21, 2021
Barcelone City,
www.blacktowhite.net
I am a white Milf, and I read an article that I thought was a very good reflection, by a Black friend.

The races are currently mixing progressively, it's nice and interesting, but in the case of Black Men, addicted and who want to fuck "pure white" females without mixing, they are interested in whites continuing to raise their daughters, beautiful teen blondes, and are married to a hotWhive, also White, because that's the "source" where they will all come from, the future white slut wives, Milfs and daugners, who will taste the black cock and black for the Black Man's pleasure.

But there is a detail to keep in mind, for the decades to come. The opinion piece warns that only a small percentage of these white sluts will be impregnated, because their children will be beautiful black babies.
Big Black Studs, and those who are addicted to the desire to fuck in the first place, those beautiful white asses and tight pussies, should only (for their later benefit and pleasure, transform those white females, into Black Cock addicts, so that they become White females who just want to be fucked by a big black cock.

With this philosophy that white women, don't be the mothers of our children, just be our big soft ass bitches, and our whores, or work for us as a stripnaked girl or whatever.

They the white ones who try the BLACK COCK, can no longer go back and need to be fucked continuously by big Black males, who stretch their pussys and their asses, but keep them, ONLY in love with our black cocks, but without allowing them to be impregnated for breeding.
With each pregnant white female, her baby girl will no longer be another white slut to fuck just for pleasure and domination.

Think about it.
We Alpha Male Black shouldn't be left to ourselves, without females and sluts, to fuck and sodomize like bitches.

We must preserve, that GIFT OF NATURE

My opinion is that the World is fine as it is, and that each one occupies his position in the evolutionary scale.
The current trend and perhaps the perfect one for white women who need to be fucked by an Alpha Male, would be to be simple addicted to BLACK COCK, our submissive whores, our bitches to sodomize and use for our orgies and Gang-Bangs. .

They are happy with that STATUS, of being at the SERVICE of the BLACKS, let's not give them the STATUS of raising black babies and being our wives.... Piramide trofica bona.pngFabrica hot wives.pngTiburón negro Holy__750.pngBotin Blanco 1.png

Reactions: BWCOrson, hikawade, ckc and 1 other person
It doesn't have to be an either/or situation. White women can continue to have (an average of) two children with their husbands and one or two more with their bulls as well.

Donaldcuckintexas said:
The truth is that blkack men will benefit in many ways. bnwo means no sex for white men. Black babies for white women. Top employment for black men with white men in the lowest jobs. That is what it will be like when the bnwo is a reality
Already here ♠️♠️♠️♠️♠️

Donaldcuckintexas said:
The truth is that blkack men will benefit in many ways. bnwo means no sex for white men. Black babies for white women. Top employment for black men with white men in the lowest jobs. That is what it will be like when the bnwo is a reality
BNWO is as mythical as Wikanda. It took a Black American preacher to tell me the rude truth: black people have not founded a new city in Africa in 2000 years time. This man’s dismay at his fellow man was palpable. (His YT insights are likely still up there.)

Reactions: little.dick