• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

the blacking of my wife

• Thread starterrobert murphy
  • Start date

robert murphy

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
Oct 30, 2008
part 1 let me tell you something of my middle aged wife and mother of five .At 5'9"tall long legs to match with good size tits brunette hair a little overweight but curvy in the right places and can excite most man For years I watch amateur videos of white housewive who wanted to try a blackguy .I try watching some with my wife and it all turned me on . she would tell tell me that the size was unreal and might just a myth .but after seeing her watch it seeing her watch with so much interest I knew I need more and wanted to see her have one or maybe more. I would joke with her and tell her she could handle that big of a cock .She would tell me after 5 kids it wouldn't be hard to take it would not hurt and may feel good because they stay hard longer . At that I knew I had to seeing it for myself .So for the next 8 years I have been trying .I talked to her about a one night stand .With no luck .tried to set her up no luck .

Is there a Part 2?

This could be good

Let's hear some more.

Users who are viewing this thread