• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

the boss his wife

• Thread starterdutchdirkdiggler
  • Start date
yes please continue with the story and keep the pictures coming, i would love to see more of Mandy and Mark's little dick.

the boat trip part 1

Well as you know by now I was invited on a boat trip with my boss Mark and his wife Mandy.
I was still a bit suprised and confused thinking about our last meeting when Mandy really humilate her husband Mark.

I agreed to go on the boat trip during the summer holidays.
I did not know what to expect. Mark called me a week before the boat trip and asked me to meet them at the harbor. I asked how do I know which boat was theirs and he said to look for the boat withe the name "our secret".

So on monday I packed a little sporting back and went for the harbor and after a little while I found the boat with the name "our secret".
Mark was already on deck and welcomed me on board. He said that they had gast over and they will be traveling with us as well.

When I went downstairs I saw Mandy and 4 Gents and 2 Woman.
Mandy introduced me to them as her boyfriend. I was suprised she did because this was the first time she called me her boyfriend.
One of the woman stood up gave me as kiss on the cheek and told me that her name was Becky and she was traveling with her husband Bert and her boyfriend Berry.
The other woman also gave me a kiss right om my mouth and told me her name was Carol and she was traveling with her husband Chris and her boyfriend Charlie. Charlie was a big black athletic male. Chris however was a rather chubby short guy.

Both woman were wearing very sexy outfits and Mandy was again stunning. After the introductions she kissed me and gave me some tong as well right in front of the couples and Mark. She smilled and Mark gave me something to drink.

Mark told us that we are leaving this harbour shortly to set sail to another harbour were we will be having dinner at night at the dock.
There were 3 bedrooms on board and I was told to put my back in the master bedroom of Mark and Mandy. When I entered the bedroom I only saw one big bed. So I was wandering were I would sleep later that night.

We had a lovely afternoon. Mandy was talking with her girlfriends Becky and Carol and I start talking with Charlie and Berry.
I wonder what their situation was.

Berry told me that he met Becky just two months earlier at a bar. She was dancing and flirting with him the entire evening. They went to his house and had sex almost the whole night and the next morning she told him that she was married but wanted to stay in touch with him.
Her husband Bert was an former testical cancer patient and had his testicals removed and had no sex drive what so ever. And Becky was a healthy middle aged woman with a sexy body who was still looking and behaving like a 30yo.
Bert told his wife during the treatment that he was okee with it that his wife was looking for sex from someone else as long she wasn't leaving him.
In fact the first date Bert arranged a meeting with his single brother Bryan and Becky. It was very strange for her to have sex with someone else so a close friend was an ice breaker and after that she had sex a number of times with lots of other man but Berry was the first one she hold on too.

Charlie told me that he met Carol at the gym. Carol wanted to get in shape after her last pregnancy and during one of the sessions they ended up having sex in the shower. Charlie knew that Carol was married because he visit her home lots of times because he was her personal trainer at that time and had work outs with her at their gym at her home and he met her husbands Chris.
Carol told Charlie that she was no longer sexual interested in her husband anymore. In fact they haven't had sex with each other for over one year and Charlie was her first black lover and only lover after Chris.
Carol would never leave Chris because of the kids they have together and since Chris gain so much weight he had a low sex drive as well.
Carol was at the end of her 30's and very slim and a body to die for. Because she lost so much weight she had her boobs done. Her boobs were very pointy and firm. A real looker and a real hotwife.

Mark was on deck entertaining his friends Bert and Charlie. Both friends of Mark where also succesfull business man although Bert almost lost his business during his illness but a friend took over just in time and now evering was going well.

We arrived at the harbor and it was time to get dressed for dinner. The ladies came out of their bedrooms and had very sexy yes almost slutty dresses on. When Mandy walked up the stairs I saw she wasn't wearing any panties and also Becky didn't had any panties on. I could not see if Carol was wearing any panties but I was thinking that the ladies agreed that they didn't want to wear any panties tonight.
Thats fine by me and the others.
When we entered the restaurant I saw that almost all the gentes their looked at us and our wives and or dates. Mandy insisted that I sat next to her and Becky.

end of part one.

wanna read more?

Attachments

• boat trip.jpg
    boat trip.jpg
    70.3 KB · Views: 325
boat trip part2

During our dinner Mandy sat next to me and on the other side her GF Becky.
Both without any panties under their very short skirts.
They were teasing me by dropping knifes on the floor and I picked them up while they were showing their naked pussies.
But we did not tried anything in the restaurant.

After dinner and some drinks we went back to the boat.
I was all winded up by the girls but when the time game we all just went to our designated bedrooms.
So I went with Mandy and Mark to their master bedroom. I asked where I should sleep and Mandy told me I have to sleep in the bed with them. Mandy told me she will lie in the middle and Mark on one side and I on the other side. She had a little bit too much to drink so we will not be having sex tonight. We went to bed and Mark kissed his wife goodnight and so did I. It was a strange situation but I went with it. After a while we heard some noices from the other bedroom. We clearly heard the sound of people having sex. I heard Becky in the other room moaning and even screaming. Mandy told me that Becky is fucking her BF Berry or I should say Berry is fucking Becky. The sounds continues and I wanted to get something to drink so I went out of bed to go to the kitchen. When I walked in the kitchen I saw Bart, Becky's Husband, lieing on the couch.
He woke up and I asked him why he was not sleeping in his room. He told me that Becky kicked him out to have sex with Berry and that he will be invated in the room after Berry has shot his load in her.

I did not heard any sounds in the room with Carol and her HB Charlie and BF Chris. So they must be sleeping already.
After a sip of water I went back to our bedroom to find Mark already sleeping and Mandy was laying on top of the bed fully nacked.
I could not resist to touch her nacked body and I went with my tong down her body. She was almost asleep but my wet tong woke her up. She looked not amused and so I stopped. She said that I will get my chance later on the trip.
She kissed me again and turned her body towards her HB Mark.
I could not sleep and later that night I heard Becky calling her HB Bart to come in and that she had a suprise for him.
I did not need to guess what that was. He was getting some creampie for dessert.
Eventely I fell asleep. The next morning we all met for breakfast. Becky was still showing some signs from last night and Berry had red eyes from missing some sleep last night.
Mandy start the conversation asking Becky if she had a good time last night.
She smilled at the group and told us that she did not get a lot of sleep. Only Bart did get some sleep she told us.
We all laughed when we heard Becky remark and Bart turned his head away from us.
He was humiliated by his wife in front of his friends and us like a real cuckold.

part3 will follow soon

some pics of becky

DSC Sony Privat-Photo-Serie 046(1).jpg

DSC Sony Privat-Photo-Serie 042.jpg

DSC Sony Privat-Photo-Serie 075.jpg

great stories, please tel us what happen in chapter 4 :)

Loving the post, thanks for posting them. Looking forward to the next installment.

Users who are viewing this thread