• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

The British Duchess of York Holds Hands with 50 Cent at Charity Event

• Thread starterHabib Maamria
  • Start date

Habib Maamria

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
Jun 11, 2007
Also, her eldest daughter Beatrice, who is eighteen, is stunningly beautiful and, I may be wrong, but I thought I saw photographs of her hugging some big, black guy a few weeks ago.

Awesome.

sarahcentFM2106_468x790.jpg

Here's a link to the article:

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/pages/li...ews.html?in_article_id=463482&in_page_id=1773

xzpaw

Telling someone to get a life. Thats a good one ,take your own advice.I see you on this forum just about every time i come on here. Cant get no pussy wont nobody let you suck dick ,so the only life you have is the life you have behind the locked door of your room. GROW UP! oh and clean your room your moms tired of pick up after ya punkass::pee:

Her ya go hammering the paw. Now the guy that posted the pick thank you you have done a fine job on posting pics. When the Paw says get a life well so we have the Dutchess holding hands with a black guy. Yeah big deal Oh she has a daughter of 18 and could of been hugging a black guy. Wow I seen pics of the Dutchess showing her breast at one time thats more erotic then holding hands. So before you jump on his ass stop and think what he is saying.

get a life 4 real,seek help please

Nice pic.

Anybody got pics of her daughter?

Peace.

Well, hell, that proves it. Fergie's a black cock slut. Her daughter too! Where's the eye-rolling emoticon?

Warning women if you hold hands with a black man you are a slut and we all know you had fucked him. I won't mention the young daughters.

Hey, I have a few pics of me with some black friends of mine I work with having beers after work. I didn't even know myself that meant I was a black cock slut. Talk about a major surprise!!

Get f'n real people! I've seen black dudes in pics with Nancy Reagan and I bet none of em hit that cobweb!

Shit Pimp I knew you were always a slut thats why I like ya even one with brains unlike alot of other sluts. Shit I got to quit I'm gettin hard thinking about my slut pimp

Take it easy there cowboy, you're scarin' the Pimp! lol

Muleman

I Dont Give A Flying Fuck. The Boys A Punk. Everytime He Opens His Dick Suckin Mouth He's Cutting Someone Down.

Next Pic. . .

Maybe this is what happened next. . . .

Attachments

• sarahcentkiss3.jpg
    sarahcentkiss3.jpg
    41.7 KB · Views: 209
What, that they stood close together and talked in hushed tones? My God, stop the presses he must have surely fucked the dutchess then!

Pic looks faked anyway.......

itsforyou said:
I Dont Give A Flying Fuck. The Boys A Punk. Everytime He Opens His Dick Suckin Mouth He's Cutting Someone Down.
you have your right to have a opinion of him just like anyone else. I see it as alot of times he is just being honest with what he thinks. Icould be wrong I don't know. I do think there are others on here that are worst them him when it comes to being nasty with their comments. Thank you for your opinion.

Last edited by a moderator:
We don't complain about your posts, just the sheer volume of them.

Users who are viewing this thread