The Camping Trip (day 2)

• Thread startersissycuck9
  • Start date

sissycuck9

New around here...
Beloved Member
Oct 8, 2006
I woke up early and crept around, trying to cook breakfast without waking Dave or Jen. My bottom still stung from the previous night's beating - a constant reminder that another whipping was only a small mistake away.
Talk about excellent motivation to do your work properly.
As I finished up, I could tell they were starting to wake up. I could hear Jen nuzzling up to Dave and making soft, half-awake cooing noises.
I know a lot of cuckolds have a hard time watching their wives physically making love with other men, but for me the most difficult thing has to be watching and listening to Jen's constant affections with Dave; the kissing, tickling, nibbling - I know it sounds wierd, but those are the things that just crush me.
So listening to them waking up together, which is something I don't usually have to do, was almost unbearable. I wanted to walk away, but I had to be there when I was called to serve breakfast.
Finally the wimp was called into the tent to serve breakfast.
They were both completely naked. Jen was curled up against Dave and she was caressing his chest.
When Dave and Jen first started dating, Dave didn't like the idea of me being around when either he or Jen was naked. It was Jen's coaxing that eventually softened him to the idea. I still remember hearing her tell him how erotic it would be for her to have her little hubby serve them while they were naked.
"Let him see just how tiny he is compared to you", she had said.
It does some amazing things to a man's psyche to see the phallus that's bringing pleasure to his wife, and realizing that his own looks pathetic and tiny beside it. I know for me it was the first time my brain really clicked - I realized I was never going make love to Jen again. I didn't realize at the time that I'd be lucky to get to masturbate a few times a month.
But by the time this camping trip took place, I had grown accustomed to seeing Dave's member naked. When I entered the tent carrying the breakfast tray, it was almost like I wasn't there.
Jen grabbed a piece of toast as she moved her other hand down and started to carress Dave's slowly growing shaft. But as she felt his cock growing in her hand, her attention shifted away from the food and she leaned in to nibble Dave's neck instead of the toast.
Dave didn't resist. He gripped her thigh and pulled it, drawing Jen over him.
Her attentions on his member moved from tickling to stroking. As their lips locked, she shifted her body directly over his.
As Dave's rod hardened to it's full length, she stopped stroking and guided it's head between the lips of her pussy.
I could her her soft gasp as she slowly lowered herself onto Dave's full length.
I remained kneeling and kept my head low, still holding the tray of food.
She held still for a few moments, relishing the feeling of Dave's entire shaft buried inside her, then started another slow ascent up his huge member.
They didn't bother ordering me outisde to keep guard. They just kept pumping for what seemed like hours, although I'm sure it was only twenty minutes or so.
Finally Dave came; shooting his load up Jen's pussy. They stopped thrusting, but his cock remained inside her.
Jen leaned down and started kissing Dave's lips. They made out for a few more minutes; Dave's dick softening somewhat, and his cum starting to slowly ooze out of Jen's pussy.
My knees were killing me by now. I didn't know how much longer I could hold still.
Finally Jen ordered me between her legs. I put down the food and got to work.

RE: The Camping Trip

This is a wonderful story. Please do carry on !!!

Love your story. Please keep going.