The Climax 

• Thread starterImpregnatemywife
  • Start date

Impregnatemywife

New around here...
Beloved Member
Jun 20, 2009
Just wondering. What would be a hotter thing to watch 
1). Watching the 10 seconds before, then intently watching as you wife CLIMAXES hard and long in ways you have never seen before all the while she is making that beautiful, powerful BBC glisten wih her juices. OR

2). Watching the final 5 seconds of build up before your wife's new master pumps and pumps his seed into her. Then watching intently as his ass flexes and your wife squeezes her pussy to pull every last drop from his veiny, thick, and long cock. His balls are flexing as he continues to pump his seed into your wife. You have not been allowed sex with your wife for A LONG time and when you do it is an unwritten rule that he owns her pussy and once a year you get to bareback her and finish inside her. 

I'd say no. 1 mainly because you’re watching her rather than him. If I could make my own option though it would be no, 2 but with being able to lick his beautiful dick clean afterward and without the part about bare backing your wife. I haven’t bare backed mine in like forever.

Definately No2

Now I'm curious, who has NOT barebacked their wife in a while... Or long while?

my husband says 1 and 2 when weve talked about why we do what we do. he wants me to feel good in this and when i orgasm he knows that ive enjoyed myself. yet he also wants to know that my partner has cum inside of me. if we dont know the partner we are safe and use condoms but for guys im with regularly we dont use them as my husband and i both want the partner to leave his semen in me. that is part of the turnon for both of us. my husband enjoys watching it seep out and sometimes then climbs on and finishes in me too. but the whole point is fun for both of us but my partner shouldnt be constrained by a condom and be able to have fun too!

I think you are right. But, I think it would be nice if your lover has a right / priveledge that your husband no longer has, but he now has to earn. Of course, you do not want to say no to the person you love. Maybe make your husband earn the right to cum in you. I do think you guys are playing it safe, AND for the long haul. This is good. Does anyone else have anything to share?

i agree he needs to earn the right. typically id rather let other men have sex with me and watch him masturbate while he watches. usually if we have sex, im half asleep and he just sneaks in does his thing and we all go back to sleep...not too thrilling. not sure the last time we really 'made love' but i can count 3 times the past week that i did with others.

Hard to decide between the two, but I'd go with #2 because it's the option I haven't experienced yet - she has not let anyone other than me ejaculate inside her in the twelve years we've been married. She knows it's a fantasy of mine, and she gets turned on by the idea herself but we haven't made it a reality yet. If it were going to happen it would have to be with someone we know is safe. But I would love to do some clean up and then add my cum to her well-fucked pussy.

As far as the denial of getting to bareback my wife, I sometimes get off on the idea as a fantasy, and could even see playing that game for a short time. But while I do have some submissive tendencies I'm enjoying exploring with my wife, I think both of us would miss me fucking her after a while, even if she was to find a better-endowed, more skilled lover. The physical and emotional connection we share from that act is too important to both of us to go without it for too long. I enjoy the cuckolding fantasy, and my wife gets off on it because it turns me on, but at least at this point it's not the only way we get off. I enjoy the fantasy but wouldn't want it to be a 24-7 lifestyle, at least not now.

Thanks for the great responses people. :) I'm sure I would enjoy watching my wife orgasm on a larger / stronger looking penis when she CAN'T climax with me then watching intently ( maybe tied up ) while a man ' seeds ' my wife thereby gaining sexual ownership over her / me. Sure , watching the ' seeding ' from behind the ' master BBC ' would be quite exciting, I'd still prefer watching my wife orgasm on a BBC more. :)

1and2 go together. Cucks do need sex