• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

The cock thats been ruining my wife

• Thread starterlilguy3in
  • Start date

lilguy3in

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
Dec 24, 2009
The cock thats been ruining my wife
3199-2468.jpg

That is impressive!

Last edited by a moderator:
Lucky wife. I hope that you get to watch. Makes you feel inadequate, doesn't it?

No I don't watch...She doesn't know that I KNOW. I found the photo on her blackberry...Sent from my Best Friend...Long story behind this twisted real life soap opera....But I'm turned on by it

I wish he would ruin my Pussy

Reactions: Gerwin
Don't hold back on us man! Do tell us this "long" sordid story! :drool:

Please tell the story. Get some of that for yourself also. Suck it fuck it and give your ass to it. Tell us that story also.

oh godddddd..I'm so damn jealous!!!! I'd luv to get some of that cum filled pussy

Oh MY!!! Have any Photos of these People???

I don't know that it would "ruin" mee after all I've been through but it sure would feel good inside mee :hump:

Im so jealous. :)

nice!!!

I am not sure ruining is the right phrase....I would bet she has never been happier and more fulfilled.....

cock

I do whatever it took to have that cock work me over...

Looks like the cock thats been watching too much xxx rated movies...LOL

Beautiful cock!!

only if it was ruining my bitch wife for real, as many as possible men, southern indiana area

Perfect, just the right bend to hit the spot mmmmmmmmmmmmm :love:

Can't blame her. I'd love to have that big black dick ruin my pussy.

Users who are viewing this thread