• Thread starterLucy & Tom
  • Start date

Lucy & Tom

New around here...
Beloved Member
Sep 14, 2008
The Cuckold's Clinic 4

By Thomas & Lucy

Cara stood before me, shiny black rubber gloved hands on shiny black rubber covered hips.
She was dressed to intimidate and stood the same, her long red hair flowing over her shoulders, head back, chest forward and her huge shiny black rubber cock jutting forward from hips that meant business. A mischievous smirk the only reminder of her normally playful demeanour. The older Dr Ward, stood behind looking, her gray hair tied in a bun and her lycra dancers leotard showing off a still athletic body as she concentrated on applying lube to the equally large rubber member strapped to her crotch.

Before them, I felt an even more pathetic figure than normal. Barefoot, I was shorter than Cara in her thigh length boots, and was wearing only pair of pink panties which I’d been ordered to wear the week before. On that occasion I’d received continued instruction in the superiorities of black lovers, watching a number of sex films by way of example. I’d also had to craft clay models of an erect black cock and a flaccid white one. For some reason, even though I’d now seen enough to realise black cocks were much bigger, often two or even three times my size, Dr Ward still insisted that all drawn or photographic depictions of white dicks were of them soft. White boys are allowed to be hard while watching interracial sex, but if photos were being taken for comparison (and my wife Lucy sometimes liked to do this) I had to be soft. Which was sometimes hard if you’ll pardon the pun. It has been know to lead to me be ordered to masturbate on the spot to “get rid of it”. I prefer that to Dr Ward slapping it soft. Anyway, I’d actually got told off for making the white dick too big! I didn’t think so until they suggested I compare with my own, which I had to admit was smaller.

Most of today’s “lesson” was again taken up with a DVD. Only this was one with a difference. While I attended the clinic, Lucy would often visit her club, where black bulls were always available to insatiable wives like her. She was actually there today, but It was last weeks visit that I got to watch that day. Not for the first time they had taped it for Lucy but she had given it to Dr Ward without me knowing. I got quite a surprise when the DVD came on to reveal my wife riding a big black lover with a second ten incher in her mouth!

Dr Ward explained that I was to learn about the art of a woman taking a black man in her ass so that I might appreciate it better. I watched over an hour of Lucy accommodating the two bulls with admirable skill and lustful abandon. It was difficult to concentrate on Dr Ward’s lesson with a close up of Lucy’s stuffed asshole in front of me, a shiny black rod pumping in and out with strokes far longer than my now hard cock. The close up could have been anyone, but I could still here Lucy’s distinctive moans. I squirmed in my seat as he pulled out of hers leaving a gaping hole. Semen started to pour out, but he pushed her ass cheeks together to keep it in.

Cara noticed my excited but uncomfortable squirms and pointed it out to Dr Ward with a giggle.
She tutted at me. “If it helps PAY ATTENTION, you may pull your panties down and masturbate. But make it even quicker than usual. You are supposed to be taking notes!”
I slipped the panties down under the desk and began to jerk off. It didn’t take long - after only a couple of minutes the sight of Lucy riding one of the men reverse cowgirl with her ass while sucking the guy who’d just come up there was too much. My panties were around my ankles and I lifted my legs straight out so that my cum didn’t land inside them.
“Quite finished?” barked Dr Ward, “if you could pull your panties up, put your nasty little willy away and concentrate then please!”.

I watched more of the movie, slightly less transfixed now that I’d come and able to listen to Dr Ward. When not pointing out that I was a typical white boy for losing interest as soon as I’d come, she pointed out Lucy’s techniques for taking such long, thick cocks in her ass. I was interested but didn’t see what it had to do with me, until Cara blurted out with a giggle that I’d be getting a practical demonstration.

“Panties off please,” said Dr Ward. I pulled them down and stepped out of them. Cara picked them up. By now the two women had “strapped up”. I’d experienced a strap on before, but not one as big as these.
“Bend over and touch your toes. Legs apart” said Dr Ward, pushing me into position with one hand on my abdomen and one on the small of my back. She began to smear lube, not only on m asshole, but over the whole of my ass! They obviously weren’t taking chances and I was grateful for that at least. Inevitable the invasive finger came, then two fingers, twisting inside me and coating me with sticky grease.

“OK, I’m going to penetate you slowly. You might want to suck this” She showed me the black rubber butt plug I’d experienced here once before. I didn’t particularly, but as I didn’t take it off her, she slipped it between my lips and into my mouth. I bit down on it as she ****** the big dildo into me. Over the course of the next hour Cara and Dr Ward took turns to fuck my ass with the strap-on dildos. We replicated every position I had seen in Lucy’s video.

“Ride that big cock you little bitch” spat Cara as I sat on top of her rubber cock, “all the way in!”
She continued to taunt me as I got on all fours for Dr Ward to do me from behind. The plug was discarded so I could suck Cara’s rubber cock. I eagerly accepted, keen to have anything in my mouth to stifle my moans. Pain had given way to guilty pleasure.
Cara and the doctor swapped places and I swear Cara hit orgasm as she ploughed into me from behind. “Come on white boy, fuck it with your ass” she growled. For a few brief but embarrassing moments she even ignored Dr Ward’s warnings not to be stupid and actually managed to pick me up, impaled on her dildo in a replication of the last position Lucy had been in, though she had endured it for several minutes.

Cara and Dr Ward started to take bets as to who would make me come - my cock was hard and I’d been ordered to jerk off but was finding it hard to get a rhythm due to Cara’s aggressive thrusting. Eventually Cara reached around and started wanking me off as she fucked me. The surprise and excitement of the act finished me quickly and I spurted over her hand.
“Lick it up, dirty boy” she said rubbing her cum covered hand over my face. Dr Ward was already getting dressed into her usual white coat.

Afterwards, Cara seemed sheepish, almost embarrassed at her conduct and stood at the back. Dr Ward either ignored it or didn’t notice.

“What Contraception do you use?” asked Dr Ward.
I didn’t need to explain that I didn’t need to wear condoms as I never got to have sex with my wife. She meant what protection does Lucy use
“My wife is on the pill”. I answered. “She likes her lovers bareback”.
“Naturally” remarked the doctor, “what other way is there? You don’t want to waste any black seed in a condom. Plus there aren’t many big enough really”.
She handed me a plastic container.
“Your homework for this week is to collect all your little dribblings when you masturbate in this. Bring it back next time and we will use it for an experiment to compare your mess with Lucy’s lovers sperm. And we are going to discuss the advantages of interracial pregnancy. We’ll leave it there for today but you’ll want to bring a notebook and pen and pay attention next week. I’m sure you’ll want to discuss the lesson with your wife. After all, she’s bound to get broody at some point and you certainly won’t be allowed to father any children even if your little pecker was capable of it, which I doubt it is judging by the size of your balls”.

I dressed and prepared to leave.
“Don’t forget,” said Cara, “Spunk in the box like a good boy, not over anyone’s hand this time!”

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Lucy.ward6@btinternet.com

Feedback welcome