• Thread starterLucy & Tom
  • Start date

Lucy & Tom

New around here...
Beloved Member
Sep 14, 2008
The Cuckold’s Clinic 8

By Thomas & Lucy

For some reason the idea that Lucy was coming with me to the cuckold’s clinic this week really bothered me. Maybe it was because I still wanted to cling on to a bit of dignity in her eyes. Maybe it was just that I had fantasies of banging Cara, the assistant nurse at the clinic and didn’t want Lucy showing me up. I felt a bit guilty about the fantasy. After all not only was I married but I knew full well it wasn’t my place to penetrate anyone’s vagina. The one occasion I had been allowed since Lucy went black was just a practical joke on her part. She’d been stretched out so much she couldn’t feel me and there was so little friction even I couldn’t cum! To make matters worse her lovers that day had commented more than once on how tight her pussy was!

I complained about it and she tried to bribe me with letting me come with her to the club again, then resorted to threatening me with withdrawal of my orgasm privileges. I relented under duress. Even so when we walked in I was stunned to see Cara and Dr Ward chatting to two other women. These it turned out were the wives of other cuckold’s who visited the clinic. We were introduced but I forgot their names straight away, preoccupied with trying to figure out what was going on. Before I could complain too much I was ordered into the changing room to put on my clinic uniform of tight white T-shirt with Black cock motifs and matching yellow pyjama bottoms. Actually, I couldn’t find the bottoms anywhere only the shirt. It hardly mattered normally but with the new women there I called to ask where they were. It was Cara who replied.
“You won’t be needing them Tom. Come on out. Don’t be shy”.
I certainly was shy, but I knew better than to try and put off the inevitable. I walked out into the room, Lucy, Dr Ward and the other women were chatting and barely noticed. Cara took my arm and ushered me to the side. I was startled to see two other cucks, both also wearing the regulation T-shirt and also naked from the waist down. I should have known! I’d made it clear I didn’t want to visit when any other cucks were there but I guess when did I ever get a say in anything these days?
Cara guided me along side them. I noticed that they were both smaller than me with a bit of misplaced pride, but the weird world of our sex lives at present smaller was actually considered better in a cuck. Apparently it looked cuter and wasn’t going to be used for much anyway.
“This is Daniel,” said Cara, pointing to the red faced guy on my right, “And this is Jeremy. He’s our champion wanker aren’t you Jeremy? He can make his mess in under two minutes every time”. Amazingly, Jeremy WASN’T red faced. He seemed pleased with the compliment.

We were told we could sit on the stools behind us. I hopped up, not noticing until I looked to my left that the stools seats sat on enormous black cocks with balls as their base. They were high enough for my feet to be off the floor, resting on the balls. Jeremy’s didn’t even reach that far and were dangling. He looked ridiculous but I was aware I must too. We were facing the TV and Cara switched on a DVD. It was a short film of talking heads. A succession of women giving their personal reasons for preferring black lovers. The reasons varied and including things I’d never thought of. It was an eye opener. Our wives had their turn appearing on the film. Lucy mentioned her fetish for black male asses. She reckons white men don’t have much in that department. Come to think of it she doesn’t think we have much in any department physically at least.

At the end of the film, with all three of us sitting there with hard penises and not really giving a shit (you get desensitised to embarrassment after so much of it - up to a point at least) Dr Ward gave us a short talk. She praised our progress as cuckolds and advised that we were graduating from our first year.
“White boys such as yourselves are so much happier if you accept your limitations instead of trying to hide them with macho bluster, or worse still wasting time and money on cons that are supposed to make your willies into cocks. You will feel more content if you fully put aside your penis envy of black men and your jealousy at their taking your wife and realise that you have a place in her heart and a role in her life that is not under threat. Finally, you will once again enjoy your sex lives if you put aside childish notions of wishing to compete with big black cocks and be happy to masturbate. After all you only have to worry about pleasuring yourselves now. As long as you follow the rules you have an easy time. You three have come to learn these things and will graduate after your orgasms today. All three of you will masturbate immediately.”

Cara flicked on another DVD, this time of Dr Ward herself sucking the widest black cock! She had a measuring cup in her hands. Lucy and the two women came forward, each one kneeling on front of their husband holding a similar cup. Lucy had a proud look on her face.

I jerked off furiously, my eyes switching between the TV and Lucy. I was aware of the other cucks doing the same beside me. Lucy reached up and pushed gently on my chin to raise my head. She was helping me follow the rules, knowing I was too horny to concentrate. I had to be watching the screen at the moment I came or I’d be in breech of the black cock view rule and lose a weeks orgasm privileges. Sure enough Jeremy came first to his wife’s patronising applause. I shut them out and concentrated on the black cock on the film, stretching Dr Ward’s mouth to tearing point. She released her man and cum flooded out of her mouth into the cup just as I exploded. My head tilted back in pleasure I would have missed the cup but Lucy at expertly manoeuvred it so that it had collected every drop.

“Good boys” said Cara collecting them from the wives. She checked the volume of each one and Dr. Ward announced it in a matter of fact voice. This was no completion though. The three amounts were totalled up and Cara wrote them on the white board. Dr. Ward re-started the film, running it on and re-pausing it at the point that it showed a close up of her bulls cup. She read the number from the screen and Cara wrote that down too.

“So there you have it” said Dr. Ward, “a useful experiment. The three of you combined have produced a tiny bit more cum than the bull in the film - however by such a small margin that it confirms our hypothesis that it takes three white boys to produce as much semen as one black man.”

So I graduated the Cuckold’s Clinic. We drove home that night looking forward to our visit to the club that weekend. From now on I’d be getting more practical demonstrations of interracial fucking from Lucy and her friends.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

lucy.ward6@btinternet.com

Attachments

• 15.jpg
    15.jpg
    79.2 KB · Views: 438
  • 27082008_08.jpg
    27082008_08.jpg
    37.6 KB · Views: 511