The cuckoo-game

• Thread starterenser
  • Start date
E

enser

Being a cuckolded husband and thinking that the word “cuckolds” has something to do with the cuckoo-bird; I became intrigued when this young hot chick offered to play the cuckoo game with me, if I could spare fifty bucks. She would not explain to me the rules of the game, she said, she would explain how to play once us where in a motel-room.
I dug up my last fifty, gave it to her, and off we went to the nearest motel. As she started to undress, she had her shoes off already, she told me that the cuckoo- game is plaid in the dark and she turned the lights off.
She told me, who ever are undressed has to say cuckoo. I started too by taking off my shoes and when I was bare-foot up to my neck I said cuckoo and waited that she would do likewise. I heard nothing. Well I thought she is barefoot on the carpet, but taking off cloth makes a little bit a sound. After waiting a while I felt my way to the light switch, turned on the light and………………..empty . My fifty bucks, the beautiful slut and all my cloth were gone. Hallelujah . What now?
Looking out of the widow, I saw a group of Indians in white dress. Looked like old-fashioned white night-shirts. I quickly pulled out the sheet from the bed, wrapped it around me and joined the group.
Asked me one of the Indians in perfect English (no accent) “Did you also play the cuckoo game?”