• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

the Danielle Lloyd worship thread!

• Thread starterjimbowbnyc
  • Start date
Agreed!!!
She is unbelievably sexy and apparently likes'em big and black! Now thats a beautiful thing!

I may have some pics of this goddess...let me see

I get a hard on just seeing her name in print. She stole her best friend's (charlotte Mears) black stud bf( soccer star Jermain Defoe).

Attachments

• bb.jpg
    bb.jpg
    25.4 KB · Views: 1,176
  • SNF08BIZ15-280_401573a.jpg
    SNF08BIZ15-280_401573a.jpg
    16 KB · Views: 1,315
solowhtguy said:
I get a hard on just seeing her name in print. She stole her best friend's (charlotte Mears) black stud bf( soccer star Jermain Defoe).

i went to school with defoe and hes no stud, he dont even like black people.

She's a good looking girl but she will shag any footballer - she's determined to marry one. Hell, she went out with Teddy Sherringham and he's about 20 years older than her! And Defoe is only about 5ft 4ins, so unless he's packing a monster whanger, she'll move on to any footballer who will put a wedding ring on her finger.

You all do know she tried everything to get back with teddy,also told a friend that leaked it to the press that teddy the 40 year old white dude had a huge dick,and would shag her for hours,he dumped her remember

joesph33M said:
You all do know she tried everything to get back with teddy,also told a friend that leaked it to the press that teddy the 40 year old white dude had a huge dick,and would shag her for hours,he dumped her remember

Also remember that Teddy dumped her after her performance on Celebrity Big Brother a year ago. I thought she was absolutely hot at first but I soon went right off her in the end.

Danielle pic

One more

Attachments

• celebrity IR Danielle Lloyd of UK.jpg
    celebrity IR Danielle Lloyd of UK.jpg
    72.5 KB · Views: 851
her farts

[did anyone see her when she was on celebrity big brother.she was well known in the house for farting and having them stink very bad.i mention this because when most guys whould be wankign off thinkign about her i was wanking off thinking about smelling sucha sexy womens farts.Black men fuck and dominate girls like her,white guys like me think about her farts,says it all doesnt it.

Reply To D.Llyod

I'm not saying she is unattractive but to me, she is one of them women who scrubs up very well, take her make up and fake tan off, tie her hair back and to me I don't think she would turn many heads walking down the road. My point is she is not a natural beauty and she is not really into black guys, she is just into guys who have fame and fortune.........then again ain't most women (lol)

ergh even tho shes been with black guys i dont like her

she is a totally black lover

i really like to see keeley hazzell into the chocolate stuff

Users who are viewing this thread