• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

The Diane Sawyer thread

• Thread starterBigBlackDude
  • Start date

BigBlackDude

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
Mar 11, 2008
I don't know how some of the other brothas feel but me....I would eat her pussy and fuck her hard!!!

shes hot for her age.. the other newsbabes i love are liz vargas, kiran chetry, natalie morales, ann curry.. love to see any of them undera black stud (and id love to roleplay that scene online with anyone).. me as the girl!

She from Ky i think,she will never go back.

Woman got some nice curves!@!!!

Over 700 views and 3 fucking comments? You all like Mrs. Diane or what?

In that first pic from the last post of pics is she wearing thigh highs?

wakko123 said:

Sure looks like it, you know that turns me the fuck on!

she is such a phony

Nothing sexier than seeing a white women in nylons getting fucked by a black guy

wakko123 said:

BigBlackDude said,
Over 700 views and 3 fucking comments? You all like Mrs. Diane or what? 936

My reply - I know what you mean, so here are my comments, and it's 936 at the moment, and 3 more replies, this one makes 4.
1) Yes, I like her, milfbabe.
2) Great pics, thanks BBD.
3) I always enjoy your pics and reading your pithy little comments, you have the knack of saying just the right thing.

wakko123 said
Nothing sexier than seeing a white women in nylons getting fucked by a black guy.
My reply - I disagree - Yes there is, a white woman in nylons getting fucked by more than one black guy.
No, that's wrong as well, it should read, Yes there is, a white woman in nylons getting fucked by more than one black guy, while her husband watches and encourages her.

wakko123 said

BigBlackDude said
Sure looks like it, you know that turns me the fuck on!

My reply - I disagree with both of you, I may be getting a bit confused about US/UK terminology here, to me, thigh highs means holdups, i.e., self supporting stockings, but I think you may just have got the holy grail of celeb upskirt, and particularly, newsbabe upskirt pictures there.
That looks to me like stockings and suspenders with even a hint of garter belt !. Please tell me that isn't a fake pic.

Anyway, BBD wins a prize, which is in the mail, the email, that is. Thanks again, James. :)

She is wonderful
and thi hi's are great
I usually wear them with garters
luv, MsGary

James,
I agree about the holy grail of celeb upskirts. I was not able to see the garte rbelt so that is why I asked about thigh highs. Either way it is heaven

It certainly is heaven - total milf babe/newsbabe

wakko123 said:
James,
I agree about the holy grail of celeb upskirts. I was not able to see the garte rbelt so that is why I asked about thigh highs. Either way it is heaven

Yes wakko, I know what you mean, perhaps it was wishful thinking on my part, but that does look very much like a white suspender strap running back from the stocking top, and where there's a suspender strap, there has to be a garter belt, and at the other end of the suspender strap there does seem to be an, admittdly indistinct, hint of a broader white object running at right angles to the suspender strap, just what you would expect to see, and in just the place where you would expect it to be, and just the colour that you would expect it to be. The evidence is certainly circumstantial, and it does rest on the assumption that the pic isn't a fake, it looks genuine to me, I think a faker would have produced a more explicit result, and from what BBD says, it doesn't sound like he faked it. Perhaps we shall never know for sure,......unless, that pic is part of a series, or it was taken from a vid.
Hmmm, I think a little research is called for. BTW - I notice that you haven't posted much on here, and yet this seems to have brought you out of the woodwork, is that because newsbabe upskirts/stocking flashing is your particular field of study ?. If it is, I can send you some appropriate links. BTW - Re what Msgary said, well done Msgary. Regards to all, James. :flash:

That ain't no fake fellas, it's a capture from the show.
Nice to see her getting some attention!
Want more??

Thought so

BigBlackDude said:
That ain't no fake fellas, it's a capture from the show.
Nice to see her getting some attention!
Want more??

Thought so, yes please BBD, is there a link to the vid ?.

james uk i/r fan said:
Thought so, yes please BBD, is there a link to the vid ?.

Got a lot of hot pics of her, give me some time and I'll get'em posted. Need some feedback from you all!

great photos..good to see men like older ladies in here too.

If you post on DC for replies, you can forget that.
I only post if I feel so moved.
Back to Ms. Sawyer, she's aiight for her age.
There's hotter 60+ women I'd fuck, Bernadette Peters for one.
I'm like, if a female is down, I'm down.

Nice legs baby!!

Users who are viewing this thread