• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

The feeding of sissy.

Boystud

New around here...
Beloved Member
Mar 4, 2012
The feeding of sissy.

This story takes place over the last three or so years, to bring us to date.

I hold a prominent passion in a world wide business firm and make a six figure salary and had been divorced for several years. I met Wendy through a newspaper add in the singles columns, she was a knockout looking gal. We dated for some time and she moved in with me. One night when we were out having drinks she ask what my deepest secrets were. She would share hers with me in return if I told her mine. This took a lot of convincing and a lot of drinks. She went first telling me she prostituted herself when she was young and would take on multiple partners.

We talked a bit about hers then it was my turn to confess. I told her that I had cross dressed most of my life on and off. She was shocked at first then laughed saying no way you do that. I assured her that I did and was feeling a bit embarrassed about it. She said I want you to prove it or I don't believe you. After another drink and a lot of talking about my confession we left for home. Once home she wanted to see me dressed. She was hot on my heels to see where my stash of clothing was.

Once I showed her the collection I had she insisted on me trying them on. I kept saying no but she kept it up until I gave in so she picked out what she wanted me to put on as I stripped down with my back to her. I did this because as usual I had an erection over the thought of her seeing me in them.

With my back to her I put on a lacy pink pair of panties, she told me to turn around and when I did she was shocked to see an erection saying WOW you do like this don't you? I said nothing as she petted my cock through the panties and handed me a matching pink top to put on. Then she held the garter up for me to step into it as she dressed me like a child and I went along with it. Once completed she led me to the living room dressed in a pink top, pink panties, white garter, white nylon stockings and a black pair of high heels. Then she told me that she really liked how I looked and to stay in the outfit until we go to bed.

During this time she had me getting her a drink and other things so she could see me walking around dressed this way. Then it happened with out any warning she started taking pictures of me with a camera she had in her purse. I was horrified. From then on I was ****** to dress for her when ever at home or the pictures were going to be revealed. She had me where she wanted me and now had total control over me using the pictures against me when ever she needed leverage.

We ended up getting married and on our wedding night she had sex with one of my friends. She told me that I was nothing but a sissy and this was going to be her new life style so I will need to get used to it. Then she started sleeping around and she some times has several men in a night. She has a full time boyfriend who she has come over almost every weekend. I serve them what ever they ask for while being cross dressed and answer to the name of sissy. When they are ready for sex I have to strip both of them naked , fold there clothing neatly. Then I have to hold my wife's legs up and apart for her lover to have his way with her. Once they start I am allowed to let go, I have to sit and watch their love making. Once they are completed she tells me it is time for sissy to feed. I have to eat the cream pie her lover left. I lay down and she startles me, then sits with her pussy on my mouth or just above it and I suck her and lick her clean

Sissy

Reactions: cookman
That's a very nice story:). Your woman, now your wife, had very good insight:cool: into what she needed to do to get what she wanted:p and didn't hesitate to exploit it. Thanks for your intriguing post.

Very hot story. How do you like your new role? While you are waiting for your clean up duties, how hard are you?

At the beginning I hated it. I have since learned to take it and do not mind it. I now get aroused when I know it is feeding time.

Yes she jumped at the chance.

It happened so fast that I did not even see it coming.

Your relationship with your wife is avante-gard...

Boystud,

Boystud said:
I hold a prominent position in a world-wide business firm, make a six figure salary and had been divorced for several years when I met Wendy through a newspaper ad. She was a knockout. We dated for some time. Then, she moved in with me.

So far, so good...

Boystud said:
One night when we were out having drinks, she asked me what my deepest secrets were.

Oh oh... the risk level of an honest response to that question is almost always in the "high" to "extreme" range. Your mind should have raised multiple red flags and begun flapping them vigorously...

Boystud said:
She would share hers with me if I told her mine. This took a lot of convincing and a lot of drinks.

But... what could be more reasonable than that? With the aid of more than a little booze, she skillfully disarmed you...

Boystud said:
She went first. She told me she prostituted herself when she was young and took multiple partners.

Which you could have interpreted as meaning: she was a ********** advertising her services (in effect) when you first met her via her advert, and may have been on a continuing basis after she got to know you and moved in with you.

If you don't mind passing this along, what did she tell you about how she earned her living (after the two of you got together)?

Boystud said:
We talked a bit about her "deepest secret"...

Actually, you would not have been remiss in considering a "secret" like that worth rather a lot of conversation.

Boystud said:
...then, it was my turn to confess. I told her I had cross dressed on and off for most of my life.

Hm... given the blackmail possibilities of your confession, a better strategy may have been to choose a less-compromising yet plausible "deepest secret" to confess, then let some time pass to see what her response (if any) would be.

Boystud said:
She was shocked at first then laughed saying no way you do that. I assured her I did and was feeling a bit embarrassed about it. She said I want you to prove it or I don't believe you. After another drink and a lot of talking about my confession...

But not her confession...?

Boystud said:
...we left for home. There, she wanted to see me dressed. She was hot on my heels to see where my stash of clothing was. When I showed her, she insisted I "dress." I kept saying "no;" she kept it up until I gave in. She picked out what she wanted me to put on as I stripped down with my back to her (since I had an erection over the thought of her seeing me that way).

If a woman decides she wants her man in women's clothing, there's very little chance he'll be able to resist successfully — his surrender is only a matter of time. If he's a cross-dresser to begin with (as in your case), his chance of successful resistance is zero.

Boystud said:
With my back to her I put on a lacy pink pair of panties; she told me to turn around; when I did, she was shocked to see my erection and said WOW, you do like this, don't you?

You mean, she pretended to be shocked. As a former **********, your woman would have been familiar with the full range of male sexual kinks...

Boystud said:
I said nothing as she petted my cock through the panties and handed me a matching pink top to put on. Then, she held the garter up for me to step into. She dressed me like a child. I went along with it.

Very good... you obeyed your woman...

Boystud said:
Once completed she led me to the living room dressed in a pink top, pink panties, white garter, white nylon stockings and a black pair of high heels. She told me she really liked how I looked and to stay in that outfit until we went to bed.

Well, of course. Surely you didn't expect her to say (e.g.): "OK, my curiosity is satisfied. Now, put on your male pajamas sweetheart"...?

Boystud said:
During this time she had me getting her a drink and other things so she could see me walking around dressed this way.

She was thinking: Should I do it...? No, probably not... On the other hand, why not...? No, he might respond badly...

Boystud said:
Then, it happened. Without any warning, she started taking pictures of me with a camera she had in her purse.

Suddenly, she decided. Yes! I'll do it!

Boystud said:
I was horrified.

No doubt...

Boystud said:
From then on I was ****** to dress for her when ever I was at home, or the pictures would be revealed. She had me where she wanted me. She now had total control over me, threatening to use the pictures against me when ever she needed leverage.

Yes, I would think so. Obviously, she was very shrewd...

Boystud said:
We ended up getting married.

Not surprisingly. Did she simply tell you, "It's time for you to marry me, sweetheart"...? Or, did she hint she would like it if you were to propose marriage (but you needn't agree, of course, darling... then again, if you don't, you know what might happen...), after which you did?

Boystud said:
On our wedding night, my wife had sex with one of my friends.

That's very cool and impressive. Many men fantasize about their bride cuckolding them on their wedding night, but few women are sufficiently bold and assertive to actually do it (apparently).

Boystud said:
My wife told me I was nothing but a sissy, and this was going to be her new life style so I will need to get used to it.

It was very kind of your wife to inform you straightaway of your status in her marriage.

Boystud said:
Then she started sleeping around. Sometimes she has several men in a night. She also has a regular boyfriend who comes over almost every weekend. I serve them whatever they ask for while being cross dressed and answer to the name of Sissy. When they are ready for sex I have to strip both of them naked and fold their clothing neatly. Then, I have to hold my wife's legs up and apart for her lover to have his way with her. Once they start I am allowed to let go. But, I have to sit and watch their lovemaking. When they finish, she tells me it is time for Sissy to feed. I then have to eat her lover's cream pie. I lay down and she straddles me, then sits with her pussy on my mouth or just above it while I suck her and lick her clean. —Sissy

Hm... well... it sounds like you're fulfilling the role your wife expects of you, so she should have no complaints. It also sounds like she not only fully accepts your crossdressing kink, but requires you always to be fully feminized at home including whenever her lovers come to your home so she can fuck them, thereby fulfilling your crossdressing fantasies.

Boystud said:
At the beginning I hated it. I have since learned to take it and do not mind it. I now get aroused when I know it is feeding time.

That's good. It sounds like your wife is familiar with:

Queening 1:
The Fine Art of Queening

Perhaps her sexual pleasure (with you) would be increased if you were to suggest the following to her:

Chin Dildos:
The Accommodator Chin Dildos, Face Dildos, Head Dildos, Facial Dildos

Queening Furniture:
Fetish Furniture Factory

Boystud said:
Yes, she jumped at the chance [to take advantage of my crossdressing fetish]. It happened so fast I did not see it coming.

Your wife is obviously bold and assertive. Beyond fully recognizing her strong sex drive, she was (and is) willing to take action to ensure she'll be emotionally stimulated and sexually satisfied far into the future.

Incidentally, you should not feel bad about yourself. Rather, you should take comfort... indeed, pride... in knowing you're on the leading edge of the curve. Your relationship with your wife is avante-gard. See:

http://www.nytimes.com/2012/03/11/opinion/sunday/dowd-manlashes-manscara-and-mantyhose.html?hp

which appeared in today's (10 Mar. 2012) New York Times.

—Custer

Thanks for all the comments. Some great insight here.

Boystud said:
Thanks for all the comments. Some great insight here.

You're welcome. Keep up your good work in support of your cuckoldress and continue demonstrating your submissive sissy personality to her. There are many creative avenues you can pursue to become more and more sissified. You might read through (and point out to your wife) this forum:

Feminization of husbands:
http://www.voy.com/221889/

for instance.

Horrifyed Sissy

I did show this link to the wife. To my horror I wished I had never taken your advice! After she read every entry in it, she red one to me from Edita that she will pursue.
This will be the castration of me which will come after a hormone regiment has diminished any testosterone left in me. I am so depressed that no mater what I say or how hard I plead she will not change her mind. She insists I will be much happier this way and gave me another feeding to settle me down.

She told me she is unhappy with seeing my little penis and told me that removal of it will be the next step if I do not settle down as she sat on my face and commenced my feeding.

Sad Sissy

MY WIFE felt the same as i am not allowed to fuck her and i was complainig about it, we had a long discussion and i moved in the spare room shut the fuck up and made sureshe was happy..think because your younger and havnt been with her to long you should leave or say good bye to the family jewels

Boystud said:
I did show this link to the wife. To my horror I wished I had never taken your advice! After she read every entry in it, she red one to me from Edita that she will pursue.

This will be the castration of me which will come after a hormone regimen has diminished any testosterone left in me. I am so depressed that no matter what I say or how hard I plead she will not change her mind. She insists I will be much happier this way and gave me another feeding to settle me down.

She told me she is unhappy with seeing my little penis and told me that removal of it will be the next step if I do not settle down as she sat on my face and commenced my feeding. —Sad Sissy

You began this thread saying you have a good position that pays well in an international firm. If your wife insists on transforming you to a woman, including sexual reassignment surgery, and you go along with it, although you don't want to it sounds like, what affect will that have on your job and your ability to earn a living?

An important difference between your situation and Edita's transgendered husband — as I recall that thread — is that Edita is the breadwinner of her family (in the Netherlands), while her former husband became her transgendered stay-at-home wife. They also have one daughter, since Edita's husband impregnated her... that was what she wanted from him... before she subjected him to "****** feminization" then, finally, had him transgendered.

Also, I don't recall you mentioning your wife having a source of income. If her plans for you (so to speak) were to adversely affect your ability to earn a living... i.e., is there a possibility you would lose your job?... would she support both of you, or is there some other alternative?

How are you doing, Boystud? Any updates?

Now wear a CB2000 .

Doing a lot better since my last entry. I now wear a CB2000 with no complaining. It took a few days to adjust to it but no complaints from me. Happy to be given this option. Thinking it may have been the plan the whole time but not willing to challenge the decision at all.

Boystud said:
Doing a lot better since my last entry. I now wear a CB2000 with no complaining. It took a few days to adjust to it but no complaints from me. Happy to be given this option. Thinking it may have been the plan the whole time but not willing to challenge the decision at all.

Ah... so your dominant boss-wife decided to terrify you into accepting wearing a male chastity device for her as an alternative to her more extreme "plans."

Anyway, that's good. Incidentally, some in this forum have said they've found the CB2000 not very effective. If that's the case with you, or if you find it becomes uncomfortable due, say, to chafing after a while, you might consider suggesting to your boss-wife that she purchase one or two (or more) other types so she can "alternate" them when one becomes uncomfortable.

A variety are available (e.g.) here:

ExoBelt - The best male chastity device in the world.

Welcome to CB-X.com - World Leader in Male Chastity

SteelwerksExtreme Specializing in high end custom male Chastity chastity cages / standard SteelwerksExtreme Specializing in high end custom male Chastity

Steelworxx - Keuschheitsg Herzlich Willkommen

Chastity Device the Secure Locking Jewelry

i have showed her the recommendations you offered. she was happy to have other choices if needed. i now am a happier sissy and get more feedings than I did before this. i have learned not to challenge her and do accept her decisions on what ever they are. i am told that since my chastising i have been much more obedient sissy.
Thanks to Cuckolds.

Every husband should have a Queening chair at home in a room where kids don't go. This let's him worship his Queen (the most important person in his life, we hope).

Boystud said:
i have showed her the recommendations you offered. she was happy to have other choices if needed. i now am a happier sissy and get more feedings than I did before this. i have learned not to challenge her and do accept her decisions on what ever they are. i am told that since my chastising i have been much more obedient sissy.
Thanks to Cuckolds.

Castration can be a reward or a punishment depending on where you wish to be in 5 year's time. If you truly want to remain a cuckold instead of a enuch, then you should not have a problem with ALWAYS BEING OBEDIENT - in fact you will pride yourself in keeping her on a pedestal automatically and constantly with persistence, focus and unstoppable aim.

Boystud said:
I have showed my wife the recommendations you offered.

Good...

Boystud said:
She was happy to have other choices, if needed.

Very good...

Boystud said:
I now am a happier sissy; I get more feedings than previously. I have learned to not challenge my wife and to accept her decisions, whatever they may be.

Excellent...

Boystud said:
I am told that since my chastising I have been a much more obedient sissy. —Thanks to Cuckolds [i.e., the cuckolds forum, presumably].

You're welcome, sissy Boystud. It's good to hear your wife has trained and conditioned you successfully, and you've responded well. Your comment seems consistent with the observation (stressed, of course, by male chastity device manufacturers) that the most effective way for a boss-wife to guarantee sustained, obedient and subservient behavior from her submissive cuckold is to keep him in a chastity device for which she is sole key holder.

Keep up your good work, Boystud. You're setting an inspiring example.

Users who are viewing this thread