The first cock she took

• Thread starterUKWifeWatcher
  • Start date

UKWifeWatcher

New around here...
Beloved Member
Dec 15, 2014
UK
The first cock my wife took not long after we were married was from a young lad she worked with, Brian.

For those of you who too young to remember, back in the late 60’s stockings were just giving way to tights as the more usual form of hosiery and with tights came the mini skirts, which kept getting ever shorter. Of course everything has a down side and the problem with tights was that they dreadfully hampered getting your hands into a young lady’s knickers, which was the ambition of every red blooded young man. Then along came the midi-skirt which allowed either tights or stockings to be worn underneath, depending on the wearer’s preference.

At this time, and being newly wed, we were renting an old two bedroomed flat above a shop in a market town close to where I was working. We didn’t have a lot of money so Jenny going out to work was very much a necessity and she soon landed a job in an office of a local readymix cement company.

Jenny worked in the office with a lady a couple of years older, Wendy, and a lad a couple of years younger, Brian. Jenny was an addition to the office and Wendy and Brian had worked together, on their own for a year or so.

After a couple of weeks Jenny came home and told me that she thought there was something going on between Wendy and Brian. Their banter was pretty racy and they often “accidentally” bumped into each other and giggled about it. She said she’d noticed Brian touching Wendy’s bust a couple of times and that they often sat very close together at her desk.

Of course I was immediately interested as at that time anything to do with sex was a huge buzz.

Lunch was usually taken in the office and some lunchtimes Wendy would have to go into town to the bank leaving Brian and Jenny to themselves. I suggested to Jenny that she should chat to Brian about what she’d seen and see what reaction she got.

One evening after she got home from work Jenny told me that she’d teased Brian at lunchtime about him and Wendy and Brian had admitted that when they were on their own, Wendy would sometimes let him have a feel of her tits, nothing more, just a feel over the top of her blouse. Jenny said she’d laughed about it and Brian said maybe she’d let him do the same when they were alone.

When she told me that I asked her how she felt about the idea and made sure she knew I was quite turned on by the thought of this 18 years old young lad getting a feel of my newly wed wife’s tits.

A few days later Jenny arrived home from work a little bit flustered and excited and told me that after Wendy had left the office that evening Brian had come over to her desk and put his hands over her tits and gave them a good squeeze. I asked her how she’d reacted and she said she’d laughed about it but hadn’t stopped him.

As we played in bed that evening I couldn’t take my mind off the thought that Brian had had his hands on my wife’s tits earlier that day and that she hadn’t tried to stop him getting a good feel.

In the next few weeks whenever Brian had the opportunity to get hold of Jennys’ tits he made sure to do so and Jenny said it became more and more intimate to the point that she could sometimes feel his hard cock pressed against her back as he leaned over her to feel her tits.

Every time Jenny retold her games to me it invariably led to some great fucking between us and my mind running ahead as to whether I should suggest her taking things further.

In the event I didn’t need to say anything because one evening when she got home from work she couldn’t wait to tell me that that day, as Brian leaned over her to have a feel, she’d swivelled her chair around and rubbed the bulge in his trousers. His response was to put his hand up her mini skirt as far as her knickers and gently rub the crack of her cunt through the thin material of her knickers and tights.

That night’s fucking was off the scale as I was inspired by the thoughts of this 18 years old young lad getting his hands on my newly married wife’s cunt albeit through two thin layers of material.

After that it became almost routine for Brian to get his hands up Jenny’s skirt and rub her cunt, and she would rub his cock over his trousers. It was only a matter of time before he got his fingers over the waistband of her knickers and got his hands onto her bare cunt.

Every time Jenny told me about what had happened at work that day I encouraged her to think about how far she wanted this to go. She knew how excited it made me and said that if it went the whole way she wouldn’t mind as long as I didn’t. I assured her I’d love to know that the young bugger had planted his spunk in her warm, wet married cunt.

It wasn’t very much longer before Brian’s exploration of my wife’s knickers had got as far as getting his fingers inside her tights and rubbing her pubic hair. Back then trimmed fannies were the order of the day. Still the difficulty of getting any further was made almost impossible by the combination
of tights and knickers.

I put my devious and dirty mind to play to see how best to move things forward and the good old midi-skirt came to the rescue. The midi-skirt followed on very soon from the advent of the mini skirt but this skirt ended around the knee rather than just below the fanny, so it allowed the wearer to wear either tights or stockings.

When I suggested to Jenny that she should wear a midi-skirt to work with stockings and suspenders underneath she immediately knew that I wanted her to surrender her bare cunt to Brian. She was a bit nervous at taking this next step as it was pretty much confirmation to the lad that he had full use of her cunt when he wanted it.

The first day she went to work dressed as a slut under her prim and proper knee length skirt, I was on tenterhooks all day, imagining what was taking place in the office. It was quite usual for Wendy to take the cash to the bank during her lunch hour, so Brian would have a double opportunity to get better acquainted with insides of my wife’s knickers.

When Jenny arrived home in the evening I whisked her into our bedroom, onto the old wooden bedstead that came with the rented flat. I pushed her skirt up above her waist and imagined the fun Brian had had that day with full unfettered access to her cunt.

She told me in slow, detailed words how the lunch hour and late afternoon sessions had gone when she and Brian were alone in the office.

As soon as Wendy had left the office at lunchtime Brian was over to Jenny’s desk anticipating his usual feel of her tits and the frustration of rubbing her fanny over her knickers. She said he was absolutely dumbfounded when, pushing his hand up her skirt, he encountered her stocking tops and that smooth, warm flesh between stocking tops and panties. He was ecstatic to be able to get his fingers into the leg of her knickers and for the first time get his hands onto her bare and willing cunt.

Despite being fairly inexperienced, we were to find out later just how inexperienced he actually was, he soon had a finger up my wife’s cunt and was fingering her very nicely to a stifled orgasm. Jenny said she felt like a real slut sat at her desk whilst a young lad fingered her cunt and felt her tits. She said he had pulled her skirt up high to get a good look at her stockings and suspenders.

From then on, from time to time, Jenny would go to work in her midi skirt with stockings and suspenders underneath and let Brian have a good feel of her cunt. On one particular day they’d been doing this in the stockroom and Jenny had got so turned on that she’d bent over some boxes with her arse in the air and invited Brian to fuck her there and then but his nerve let him down and he wouldn’t do it.

One thing she did agree to however was that on some days she’d pop into the ladies toilets before lunch and remove her knickers so when lunchtime came Brian could give her a really good fingering and get chance to see everything that she had on offer between her legs.

Inevitably Brian started to ask Jenny if he could fuck her properly, somewhere where they wouldn’t get caught and he could enjoy getting his cock up my wife’s cunt.

I was ahead of the game and very keen to be involved with Brian fucking Jenny, but of course he was blissfully ******* that I knew anything about it and it was our judgement that he wouldn’t understand if he was made aware that I wanted his spunk in my wife’s cunt.

So, what to do; the flat we rented was a very old two bedroomed one above a shop in the old part of town. The furnishings and fittings were in keeping with the age of the place and in the main bedroom was a huge wooden wardrobe with double mirrored doors. It was so big you could sit inside it with the doors closed.

I’m sure you’re ahead of me already. Yes, by placing a stool inside the wardrobe and looking through the mirroring where it had flaked away in places you had a pretty good view of the bedroom and the bed from a very close position. The door locked as well so it really was the perfect place for concealment.

At this time I was attending night classed at the local college and every Tuesday evening I would leave around 6 00pm and return around 10 00pm.

Jenny played hard to get with Brian for a few weeks to heighten the tension before telling him that if he wanted to come round to the flat on Tuesday at 6 30pm they could have a couple of hours of fun before I came home.

Brian was naturally cautious but also bursting to get his cock into my wife. After a bit of thought and some encouragement from Jenny he eventually said he’d like to come round.

On the Tuesday evening I drove off as if going to college but parked up a little distance away and got back into the flat through the back door. I took my place in the wardrobe, Jenny locked me in, and I awaited the sights I’d been waiting so long to enjoy.

Despite being nervous Brian was ringing the doorbell minutes after 6 30pm. Jenny had dressed for him in stockings and suspenders, high heels, tight black thong knickers, a short tartan mini skirt and a white blouse without a bra. She had put on lipstick and makeup and looked like a really classy slut.

The first I saw them together was as they came into the bedroom, Jenny leading Brian by the hand and looking so sexy. She turned towards him and they went into a clinch with his hands all over her bare arse under the short skirt. They stood kissing for quite a while and his fingers found their way under the tight gusset of the thong and onto her warm cunt lips. They both helped unbutton the white blouse and that was the first garment to hit the floor as he bent his head to her tits and started sucking on them.

The skirt soon followed the blouse and my wife stood there in all her glory, high heels, stockings and suspenders and a tight black thong with a young lads fingers inside it playing with her cunt. She helped him remove his trousers and underpants and her fingers were wrapped around his young cock as they started to move towards the bed.

As they fell back onto the bed Jenny spread her legs wide and he just naturally lay between them with his arse pointed towards the wardrobe where I was sat so quietly and so excitedly.

It was then that he said quietly to Jenny, “Will you show me what to do”. Yes, it was his first time and all the talk and bravado he’d given in the office had just fallen away at the reality of a warm, wet, willing cunt ready to take his cock.

Jenny said he’d be fine and reached down for his cock to guide it into her ready-to-be-fucked, married cunt. It was obvious when he had got his cock into my wife as her hands moved around to his arse to help him get into a fucking rhythm.

Of course, all the excitement of his first fuck meant he couldn’t hold back for any length of time and I heard him moan loudly and knew he was emptying his balls up my newly married wife’s cunt. I’d love to say that he had Jenny screaming for his cock and demanding he pump her full of his seed but the reality was he’d come in very quick time and couldn’t wait to get away from the scene of his crime.

I’d hoped to see them fucking for an hour or so and Brian riding Jenny in lots of different positions. I’d fantasised about her kneeling up with her firm round arse in the air as he made her scream for his cock from behind, and then suck his cock clean after he’d used her to dump his spunk, but alas, that would have to wait for another time with another cock.

It seemed almost just a few minutes before Brian dressed and left and Jenny was standing in the bedroom with his spunk slowly running down her thighs onto her stocking tops. It had all happened so fast, but at least it had all gone off to plan and Brian had had no idea that he was fucking my wife literally within feet of me.

As soon as the door slammed Jenny unlocked the wardrobe and I was able to get at my wonderful slut wife, standing there in her slutty stockings with a young lad’s fresh spunk still warm in her cunt.

We fucked and fucked all night that night, the first time I had fucked her with another man’s spunk still warm in her cunt. Spunk makes the most wonderful lubricant in feel and aroma, and the fact that it was from another mans cock just made it so wonderfully dirty.

It was to be the only time Brian fucked Jenny. He still had the occasional feel of her cunt but soon after their evening together he was put out on the road as a trainee salesman so they saw much less of each other. However, it was to be the first of many cocks that my wonderful wife took over the next 35 years of playing and swinging.

You have a pm

Great story.

So what happened to Wendy, who Brian was playing with before your wife stepped in? You should have been going to the office and keeping Wendy from feeling left out. Good story though, but I have always felt that the husband should be there when the action occurs. There is way too much danger to a marriage when the wife fools around separately or secretly.

I liked the story sad the kid couldent last long but hay thats why you get a friend that is a girl and she can help you train :3

The story was a real life happening so I didn't want to embellish it by moving into fantasy.

Great story, credible and realistic, which makes it so much more erotic than some outlandish scenarios. Having written a few myself I appreciiate the effort and thought it takes to keep it real.

You are a natural born storyteller. More please!

Wow! and Wow again....

Great post. Thanks for sharing