The First time I cheated

LynneCanton

New around here...
Beloved Member
I was married about 6 months, my new husband was attentive almost to a fault. Don't get me wrong, I enjoyed the attention.
I had not been back to my home on Long Island yet and I figured it was time to see my family and friends. I planned on a 2 day trip to catch up with everyone. One of my closest girlfriends pulled me aside and told me my old boss Anthony was asking about me. Now Anthony is the guy I gave my virginity to, when I was in high school. He was 23 at the time I was barely16 when it happened. that was the start of my interest in Black men. I spent 2 years with Anthony, doing him, his father and a few of his friends. It was a wild 2 years.
As they say you always remember you're first. I wasn't sure if I should let him know i was in town. Knowing him, he'd want to pick up where we left off. After a few hours of indecision, the phone rang and it was Anthony. We chatted a bit and then he said he wanted to see me.
I agreed and told him I'd meet him at the local coffee shop, figuring I would meet have a coffee and leave. Boy was I wrong.
He showed up looking as gorgeous as ever still in shape, with his head shaved and his chocolate skin reflecting the sun light. He saw the look on my face and just smiled. He knew!!
After about ten minutes he told me to follow him. We went out got in his car and he drove to his apartment. As soon as the door closed he kissed me driving his tongue deep in my open mouth. We kissed and grabbed at each other, until finally I said to stop a minute. My mind was spinning here I was 6 months married and in my former lover's apartment.
I sat down and told him that i think we should stop and he should take me back to my car. as I was babbaling all this he lit a joint took a puff and gave it to me. I took a turn on it and inhaled deeply, knowing that this was how he took me the 1 st time.
Needless to say all my reservations melted and and I knew what I wanted. I went to him opened his pants took him in my mouth till he exploded down my throat.
We spent the next several hours fucking in almost every position. Al my cravings for Black Dick came rushing back and I knew I could never be faithful to my husband. I see Anthony to this day ever time I go home, and I still do his father every so often.
That one time convinced me that only Black men could make me feel like a complete woman.
I'm married 24 m years now and still have Black men in my life

• Love
Reactions: rcmohawk, Dark_Hung, slaveofmyown and 4 others
I sure know what you mean. However I gave my virginity to my hub. :)
;)

LynneCanton said:
I was married about 6 months, my new husband was attentive almost to a fault. Don't get me wrong, I enjoyed the attention.
I had not been back to my home on Long Island yet and I figured it was time to see my family and friends. I planned on a 2 day trip to catch up with everyone. One of my closest girlfriends pulled me aside and told me my old boss Anthony was asking about me. Now Anthony is the guy I gave my virginity to, when I was in high school. He was 23 at the time I was barely16 when it happened. that was the start of my interest in Black men. I spent 2 years with Anthony, doing him, his father and a few of his friends. It was a wild 2 years.
As they say you always remember you're first. I wasn't sure if I should let him know i was in town. Knowing him, he'd want to pick up where we left off. After a few hours of indecision, the phone rang and it was Anthony. We chatted a bit and then he said he wanted to see me.
I agreed and told him I'd meet him at the local coffee shop, figuring I would meet have a coffee and leave. Boy was I wrong.
He showed up looking as gorgeous as ever still in shape, with his head shaved and his chocolate skin reflecting the sun light. He saw the look on my face and just smiled. He knew!!
After about ten minutes he told me to follow him. We went out got in his car and he drove to his apartment. As soon as the door closed he kissed me driving his tongue deep in my open mouth. We kissed and grabbed at each other, until finally I said to stop a minute. My mind was spinning here I was 6 months married and in my former lover's apartment.
I sat down and told him that i think we should stop and he should take me back to my car. as I was babbaling all this he lit a joint took a puff and gave it to me. I took a turn on it and inhaled deeply, knowing that this was how he took me the 1 st time.
Needless to say all my reservations melted and and I knew what I wanted. I went to him opened his pants took him in my mouth till he exploded down my throat.
We spent the next several hours fucking in almost every position. Al my cravings for Black Dick came rushing back and I knew I could never be faithful to my husband. I see Anthony to this day ever time I go home, and I still do his father every so often.
That one time convinced me that only Black men could make me feel like a complete woman.
I'm married 24 m years now and still have Black men in my life
You are a healthy beautiful woman with needs. Nothing wrong with that. Your husband is a very lucky man wether he knows it or not.