• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

The first time I saw another man's cock in my wife's mouth

• Thread starterfredanddaisy
  • Start date

fredanddaisy

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
Jun 20, 2023
The first time I saw another man’s cock going into my wife’s mouth gave me a feeling that I can not describe, but I will try. She and I both agreed that sucking the wardendens’ cock was her best option and I told her to enjoy it as much as she could.

He was in his desk chair with his pants down to his ankles and his big cock was fully erect. My wife dropped to her knees in front of him and he told her to take off her blouse and bra. She took off her blouse and them asked me to undo her bra. It seemed very strange helping her show wer tits to the warden. He commented on how beautiful my wife’stits were and then grabbed them with both hands,saying stand up so that I can suck your tits. As she stood up, he pulled her towards him and put one of her tits in his mouth as he massaged the other one, Then he said, “ Go ahead and suck my cock and my wife got back on her knees.

She was a virgin when we got married two years before this and she had only ever sucked my cock before this. She pulled back his foreskin and then she opened her mouth and stuck out her tongue and licked the shiny red bulb that was the tip of his cock. He had not had a shower and there was smegma on his cock, which she licked clean and then wrapped her lips around the pulsing bulb and eased it into her mouth. I could see her massaging it with her tongue and then she pushed more of his cock into her mouth and behan moving her head back and forth while sucking on his cock.

It gave me a super hard on to watch her sucking his his cock and I was glad that she was able to do it without making a fuss. Then I realized that she looked like she was enjoying it, which gave me a bit of jealousy. Without thinking I blurted out,” Baby, you are doing great, you are a great cock sucker”.

The warden moaned a little bit and said ,” Tell her to swallow when I cum in her mouth” . I told him that she had never swallowed,that she kissed me and I swallow my own cum. Please let her do that”. . He said that would be ok this time and started to move his hips as she continued sliding his cock in and out of her mouth. She was able to take all of his cock in her mouth and her nose touched his stomach on the down stroke.

I could see him pushing up with his cock and then he moaned as he shot his wad into my wife’s mouth. She continued sucking until he finished cumming. Then she got up and came over to me and passed his cum to my mouth, which I savored and then swallowed.

Thee warden said, “You did a good job, you can go with your husband to his cell and I will send for you later and fuck you.

• Love
Reactions: cynful, rwall, fallingtopieces and 4 others
More

This was a great read. Would love to hear more.

I know how you feel. I took my wife to swing club and started a conversation with another couple. Before I knew it him and I were pulling our cocks out to have our wives suck them.
Before long, I look at him and he looks at me and we both kind of wag our fingers back and forth to signal, “hey let’s trade our wives”.
I pull my cock from my wife and to have her go over to Bob, and suck his cock while his wife; Cindy, comes over to me.
When I saw her tit fuck him while his hands are holding her tits together; and then go down on him, it was fantastic!
Seeing another man enjoying your wives talents was sight I still jack off to still today.
We took a break and I had strip down and get on me to fuck her, she kissed me and I could taste Bob’s cock in her mouth, what a turn on. I loved it.

• Love
Reactions: cynful, fallingtopieces, robbiewillskucku and 2 others
I love my Wife sucking another guys cock, she loves cock in her mouth and swallowing spunk, she always let's them cum in her mouth and sucks every last drop out. It is fantastic watching a guys cock and balls pulsating as he pumps his sperm down the back of her throat.

Reactions: JackInPanties

Users who are viewing this thread